It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no facemask expert but is it really the impurities being drawn from your skin or is it not just where your pores/spots are that causes it to look like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m no facemask expert but is it really the impurities being drawn from your skin or is it not just where your pores/spots are that causes it to look like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
This! I don’t actually understand this whole mask that she uses, along with that slimming world Brittany?? Like if they use it twice a week surely they shouldn’t have soooo many blackheads and crap coming out of their skin? I wash my face every day and moisturise but I never have blackheads and just the odd spot. I bet if I used this “miracle mask” I would start to have problem skin, I just don’t understand how by using it twice a week they can still have such bad skin?! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
This! I don’t actually understand this whole mask that she uses, along with that slimming world Brittany?? Like if they use it twice a week surely they shouldn’t have soooo many blackheads and crap coming out of their skin? I wash my face every day and moisturise but I never have blackheads and just the odd spot. I bet if I used this “miracle mask” I would start to have problem skin, I just don’t understand how by using it twice a week they can still have such bad skin?! 🤔🤔
I think she excessively uses it, no way does anyones skin need it more than once a week, you definitely wouldn’t have so much being ‘drawn’ from your skin doing it as many times as she does.. it is designed to dry your skin out and anyone who buys it after seeing her skin needs to get their eyes tested 🙄

Reactions: 1
I am 40+ I use aldi day and night cream. I use dove shampoo and conditioner. I use radox and on the odd occasion I will use lush snow fairy!!! I think I look alright for my age. Not being funny but her hair is greasy all the time and she has really bad skin. I think she needs to rethink her beauty regime 🤪

I am 40+ I use aldi day and night cream. I use dove shampoo and conditioner. I use radox and on the odd occasion I will use lush snow fairy!!! I think I look alright for my age. Not being funny but her hair is greasy all the time and she has really bad skin. I think she needs to rethink her beauty regime 🤪

I completely agree, she never looks clean, face always greasy or covered is so much makeup .... hair never has any volume, never looks freshly washed.

Oh god she’s off on her holidays today- this 3 weeks will be bragging central, surprised we haven’t seen a pic of her sipping in an espresso martini at the airport yet? We’ve had the breakfast and the bloody jo malone £100 purchase! She must be made of money! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4

So she’s saying she ordered a size Xs but telling someone who is a size ten not to worry about ordering a medium, what utter bull 😬

It looks like the sort of outfit that would grow,that top will be down to her ankles when she comes home.

Reactions: 3
Got to feel sorry for her husband in all this though, I bet the poor lad finds himself just constantly taking pictures of her! constantly talking to the back of her phone, if I was him I’d put my foot down this holiday and tell her to put the phone down and spend some time with him

Reactions: 2
I asked a few weeks ago if she was back near target, she did say that she wasn’t .
She has really aged or it’s a terrible filter/ make up over the last year .
I find it pretty annoying that she is not transparent. I couldn’t care that she has gained weight but the radio silence is annoying .

The outfit is hideous - I know we each have our own tastes etc but oh god she is such a terrible dresser sometimes.

She CLEARLY isn’t a size XS in Zara..... I know this because my best friend is a S in Zara and is a size 6-8 everywhere and she is TINY! Like, Cheryl Cole tiny......Danielle is nowhere near that size! She is def in a medium!
I don’t care what size she is just stop lying!! She has probably given herself pre-diabetes with all her blended fruit!!

Reactions: 4
I asked a few weeks ago if she was back near target, she did say that she wasn’t .
She has really aged or it’s a terrible filter/ make up over the last year .
I find it pretty annoying that she is not transparent. I couldn’t care that she has gained weight but the radio silence is annoying .
So if she is nowhere near target how could she possibly be a size six 🧐 if she has a stone or a couple to loose she would waste away to nothing if she’s already a six!

I think she looks alright and has a good figure, I just don’t get the lying 🤥

Yeah , I was just seeing if she was going to be honest. I used to find her pretty inspirational when I was losing weight and like most think her figure looks great as it is but not what she pretends to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.