It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although not my cup of tea in terms of dress sense, I do think that she has a lovely figure.

Reactions: 3
She does have a lovely figure, no one said she’s doesn’t - the point is she isn’t honest, like saying she’s a size 6 all the time

Reactions: 4
There is so way she is a size 6- id like to see her show us the tags and then put the clothes on!! It wouldn’t happen. That’s my issue with her, lovely girl but full of absolute tit just to keep making money. She’s obvs making good money from her ads, she is always doing this that and the other but the fibbing is wrong. If she was honest then I think she’d actually be one of the best instagrammers out there.
My best friend is 5 foot 4 and a size 6 and she weighs 8.5 stone and looks so much smaller than Danielle! I showed her the pic and she was like maybe on the top she’s an 8 because of her small boobs but there is no way in hell she’s a 6 unless she’s buying all her clothes in Tesco and Marks and Spencer! 😂

Reactions: 6
Her newest post of her in that green outfit- absolutely no way definitely not a size 6. She looks nice as she is and has well proportioned curves but she must be about a 10. This is the most irking thing with these people- just be honest or if you don’t want to admit your size, don’t even mention it!

Exactly, there is nothing wrong with her figure at all so I don’t understand the need to lie about what size she is. She’s definitely NOT a size 6

Reactions: 2
I’m 5ft 2 & 9st 7lbs - I’m a size 12 (sometimes a 10 depending on the shop). No way is she a 6, like you all day just be honest. I actually like following Danielle, just wish she would be a bit more natural and not as try hard. Glad to see she’s stopped with the skinny coffee too!

Reactions: 1
It’s the face boomerangs I can’t handle, they make me cringe soooooooo much 😂

Today's outfit would be fine if she removed that stupid hat and what the hell is that thing she's holding? That bag is awful and couldn't even hold a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.