It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I try my holiday clothes on before I pack to make sure they fit but I certainly do not take photos of myself in them to post on line. There is no chance she is a size 6 anymore I don’t understand why she is not just honest with her followers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh my god how many times have we got to see her putting on that NU skin crappy mud mask.. her and that Brittany do it like once a week. If I used that once a week my skin would be rank.. cheap shite!
Have you seen the price of it she’s trying to flog it for!!! Absolute rip off

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the price of it she’s trying to flog it for!!! Absolute rip off
How much is it??

I see she's still pretending she's a size 6... 🙄 She's going to need to start showing the label
She has only alluded to her weight gain a couple of times and then it’s quickly been unmentionable again. Maybe she thinks if she keeps being a size 6 nobody will notice that she’s hardly following slimming world and not maintaining anymore. She’s definitely a comfortable 8/10 and she does have a good figure but then she clearly is bigger than she used to be. Why can’t these influencers just own what they are instead of it all being smoke and mirrors? I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that consuming a lot of protein can cause weight gain if it’s not needed, and she sure is huffing those protein shakes for the #ads when she isn’t doing anything to justify needing extra protein. (Apologies if that’s incorrect, I am FAR from a nutritionist, but my comment about the needless protein shakes remains 😉)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg omg omg everyone go look at her newest outfit post! 😂 a Levi T-shirt with a silk skirt and fringed Gucci shoes. Dying.

Reactions: 7
This girl has no taste - even her meals look rubbish.
I’m really interested to know if her employer knows about all this sideline work she does as I don’t believe she declares it all to the taxman and banks are very funny about what ‘second’ jobs you can have. I doubt they’d appreciate that she’s shared pictures of her uniform so it’s obvious she works for Halifax.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s the nu skin rubbish, the lighter hair colour, or the horrible filter she uses, but she has aged a lot recently

Reactions: 3
I don't know what it is about slimming world accounts but the ones with the most followers such as Danielle don't even seem to stick to plan anymore! All we ever hear is spice and tice and slender blend protein shake and a 'milky coffee' yawn. No talk of weigh in, no talk of syn usage. And the filter she uses is awful! Can't wait for Croatia and Italy where she becomes a travel blogger 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like her style of clothes but I wouldn’t be happy with her eye brows she’s had them tattooed on but there odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.