It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got the worst dress sense going, maybe if she stuck to one style but one minute she's in a tracksuit with a cap, then a leather fringed skirt and now some old lady co-ord, random and wrong. I feel sorry for Ben, I bet he doesn't get any room in the suitcase, especially if she's taken that massive slender blend protein tub with her and her spice and tice kit 😂

Reactions: 6
I can't stand the boomerang clips she posts with her moving her head from side to side. So cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stand the boomerang clips she posts with her moving her head from side to side. So cringey.

She looks like some kind of robot in those! 😂
18 days of booze and pasta and not slimming world apparently- let’s see if she comes home a ‘size 6’ 😂

Reactions: 4
She looks like some kind of robot in those! 😂
18 days of booze and pasta and not slimming world apparently- let’s see if she comes home a ‘size 6’ 😂
She’s clearly a 10 and has a great figure. Why lie thouuuughhhhhhhhhh?!

Reactions: 2
Ok so apparently she is a size 8 in these photos (according to her comments) but she’s an XS / 6 now!!! 😂😂😂 give it up hun!
She looks fab in those pictures and she does now! Her figure is lovely I too don’t understand why she lies, surely it will just make people who are the same size as her think they can’t be ok because they don’t look like her? I really hope not, but that’s the thing with social media people always try and keep up with the Jones’s and it could really have a negative impact!

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she was ever a size 18 either as the stories in the press state she started her Slimming World from. I agree she has a lovely figure now but I don’t understand why she keeps lying about her size especially as she always posts her outfits (good or bad).

Reactions: 2
I agree- gorgeous figure then and now!!

I think that if she admits she isn’t losing weight/ has gained a fair bit.... a lot of her ‘deals’ with companies would probably end. She has so many deals with diet products, protein powder and lean meat etc that if she said she had been gaining whilst eating this foods they’d probably pull her from their influencer list- and she’d lose all the dosh she gets. Plus, people only follow her and use her food codes etc as they are so impressed with her weight loss story....so if she admitted it’s all going the other way I think SHE THINKS that she’s lose followers and then revenue- it’s all to do with money. Sad.

I agree- gorgeous figure then and now!!

I think that if she admits she isn’t losing weight/ has gained a fair bit.... a lot of her ‘deals’ with companies would probably end. She has so many deals with diet products, protein powder and lean meat etc that if she said she had been gaining whilst eating this foods they’d probably pull her from their influencer list- and she’d lose all the dosh she gets. Plus, people only follow her and use her food codes etc as they are so impressed with her weight loss story....so if she admitted it’s all going the other way I think SHE THINKS that she’s lose followers and then revenue- it’s all to do with money. Sad.
If I was making as much money as I suspect she is from all her ‘influencing’ then I think I would use that as motivation to get back to the weight I was rather than lying about it!

She’s drunk on stories.
I can’t wait for this car crash. The state of her husband :LOL: I bet they get deleted in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I love the drunk stories! It’s the best thing about her account 😂 best watch before they’re deleted early in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just coming here to say the drunk stories are going up! She’s so awkward it’s laughable! They’ll be gone by the morning!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh I love the drunk stories! It’s the best thing about her account 😂 best watch before they’re deleted early in the morning 😂
Literally the only time she has an actual personality is when she’s pissed up on stories.

• Haha
The waving the bottle around while listening to music, then taking a big glug videos :ROFLMAO:
They’re a bit pointless, just enjoy your holiday and time with your husband off your phone Danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.