It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know doesn’t she have a personal Instagram to post drunk stories on? Why would she want to broadcast her drunk self to thousands? 😂 I’m not complaining though it is funny!

Reactions: 4
I came to talk about the balcony disco. Probably the dullest disco I've ever witnessed.

Her husband looks mortified at her swaying around trying to be seductive with a bottle of beer, and so he should!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those dead fish eyes trying to focus as she desperately tries to pick up the bottle and not drop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her holidays look fine. I personally wouldn't want to spend mine doing all that sightseeing and moving on every few days but horses for courses I guess.

What does make me laugh is how she always says that lots of people ask her how she and Ben book their holidays. Really?!? There are people out there who don't know how to book a holiday??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her holiday looks amazing, I’m hoping to do something similar next year so will be taking note of the things they do (except how to book a holiday as I’m aware of how to do that 🤣).
Her holiday wardrobe so far (apart from the airport lounge set) has been nice also x

Reactions: 3
Her holiday looks amazing, I’m hoping to do something similar next year so will be taking note of the things they do (except how to book a holiday as I’m aware of how to do that 🤣).
Her holiday wardrobe so far (apart from the airport lounge set) has been nice also x
The gucci loafer/flip flops are a no from me.

I wonder when the gucci belt will make it's next appearance. It must feel used and abused 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I like her, but I get the feeling she puts pressure on herself to do all the Instagram stuff, and ends up not enjoying it. I love seeing her and Dora. She has a beautiful figure, but another instagrammer that can’t be remotely honest, and succumbed to ads!

Reactions: 1
Bless her she looked hanging this morning! I don’t know how she does sightseeing with a hangover!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.