It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LG’s voice sounds so different in her insta story, very high and nervous. She sounds like she is projecting her usual natural confidence.

Reactions: 9
Wonder why Evan is posting J a lot more - theories?
I think it’s admirable he’s doing it. Shows support for his fiancé in all this drama and she’s shared a story or two he put up of her a few days ago. Meanwhile L’s bf apparently doesn’t want her to mention him at all and she’s never re-shared a story or post of his mentioning her.. kinda sad/telling that one of their relationships is openly loving whilst the other appears secretive/shameful almost? Like surely part of the deal of going out with a public figure is to be at least mentioned or even accept L for who she is (loud and open on media).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it’s admirable he’s doing it. Shows support for his fiancé in all this drama and she’s shared a story or two he put up of her a few days ago. Meanwhile L’s bf apparently doesn’t want her to mention him at all and she’s never re-shared a story or post of his mentioning her.. kinda sad/telling that one of their relationships is openly loving whilst the other appears secretive/shameful almost? Like surely part of the deal of going out with a public figure is to be at least mentioned or even accept L for who she is (loud and open on media).
L posting a pic of his hand down her shorts seemed pretty shameless to me lol

• Haha
Ah now if you want to go down the road of analysing couples sharing their love on social media and using it as a barometer on their relationship I personally think it’s utter nonsense. Pippa and Brian’s OTT 10 year anniversary for their alleged ’sham’ marriage as an example.

Maybe it’s a good thing that Lindsay (a self confessed over-sharer) is keeping her relationship tight lipped when the while Jimmy saga was played out for everyonel

Reactions: 13
In fairness I do agree with her that the way people bleat on about skincare is boring AF.

Reactions: 5
Cant believe after insinuating she would "clear her name" she's now not gonna say anything at all

In fairness I do agree with her that the way people bleat on about skincare is boring AF.
People need to see the statements she makes in a bit more of light hearted way IMO. Hardly ground breaking that she doesn't see the big deal in wearing SPF ffs

Reactions: 3
Cant believe after insinuating she would "clear her name" she's now not gonna say anything at all

People need to see the statements she makes in a bit more of light hearted way IMO. Hardly ground breaking that she doesn't see the big deal in wearing SPF ffs
I agree she just said she hates how people go on about it so much. Like yeah it’s important but some bloggers go on as if it’s a crime to not wear it and reapply etc. I don’t think she meant SPF doesn’t work 🤣

Evans story oooh

Reactions: 3
Evans latest story ...... GAS
Defo a message about L!

The non-disclosure would also apply to J, so she is obviously being smart and getting Evan to indirectly comment on her behalf so she is squeaky clean. V clever tbh.

I’d say it is soooo difficult for J to control herself when L is blatantly saying “J is the witch” without actually saying the words. I would say there’s a good chance that J has breached the contract already by saying what she’s said on patreon

So she’s going to do cooking articles and videos? And she’s begging for people to give her ideas or come on the pod or give her custom music… honestly I didn’t thing L could get more boring.

Reactions: 6
I’m still thinking L was talking tit about J on here. It’s why Evan is also worked up. Could it have been her who talked about Evan messaging other girls etc. Someone KEPT bringing it up and wouldn’t let it go. But L being a complete narsissit will always find a way to bring it a 360 turn and latch onto being a victim some way or another 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Defo a message about L!

The non-disclosure would also apply to J, so she is obviously being smart and getting Evan to indirectly comment on her behalf so she is squeaky clean. V clever tbh.

I’d say it is soooo difficult for J to control herself when L is blatantly saying “J is the witch” without actually saying the words. I would say there’s a good chance that J has breached the contract already by saying what she’s said on patreon
sorry I meant I think L has already breached the contract with patreon comments

Reactions: 2
So she’s going to do cooking articles and videos? And she’s begging for people to give her ideas or come on the pod or give her custom music… honestly I didn’t thing L could get more boring.
She's scrambling for ideas/content, asking people to come to her, she won't research anything, make them bring the entertainment and ask inane questions. She seems to be promising a lot - not sure she would be able to keep up

Reactions: 7
I’m still thinking L was talking tit about J on here. It’s why Evan is also worked up. Could it have been her who talked about Evan messaging other girls etc. Someone KEPT bringing it up and wouldn’t let it go. But L being a complete narsissit will always find a way to bring it a 360 turn and latch onto being a victim some way or another 😏
She said in her message that if she spoke bout it it would paint J in a very bad light and what happened was shocking & devastating. Would you really say that if it was you who was in the wrong

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.