It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as an aside, does anyone else find it off-putting when girl's boyfriend's get involved? I always think it's way hotter just to be stoic bastion of maturity and say nothing, not even give it any air, but clearly be supporting your partner. Maybe that's just me though?
Nah I’ve seen too many men ‘stay out of things’ under the pretence of looking noble when the reality is they’ve no backbone and want to stay in everyone’s good books. Someone could murder their partner’s brother and they’d be like ‘Well she didn’t do anything to *ME*’ and leave the hurt party on their own 😅 good to see someone being openly supportive for once although some of the stories/posts are a bit teenagery

Ah now if you want to go down the road of analysing couples sharing their love on social media and using it as a barometer on their relationship I personally think it’s utter nonsense. Pippa and Brian’s OTT 10 year anniversary for their alleged ’sham’ marriage as an example.

Maybe it’s a good thing that Lindsay (a self confessed over-sharer) is keeping her relationship tight lipped when the while Jimmy saga was played out for everyonel
Yes it’s probably a good thing for her overall but it doesn’t seem like it’s her choice completely. There’s a difference between mutually not having an interest in putting your relationship online and one person actively wanting to hide it.
I hate that crap of ‘Relationships are so much better off social media’ - if social media is a problem for your relationship then that’s a problem with *your* relationship. If people wanna keep it offline great, if people wanna share their every move great, the important thing is they should both be on the same page and it’s sad if one is keeping it on the DL for shady reasons

Reactions: 17
Shout out to any of the old school L and J fans here, who've been following L since the Luxi-Land blogspot and J since Tumblr. This is going back over 12 years. They were both proto-influencers before Instagram. That's why I think it's gas that when people say one can't survive without each other, they literally found each other through content creation before it was a monetised thing. For anyone who didn't know, L had a beautiful website with gorgeous film photos of her and her sisters in amazing outfits. (And no I'm not L or J before any melts get their knickers in a twist) Jenny too had a Tumblr that was full of great writing, lots of stories of things that happened to her. It was super sensual.

The reason I say this is because podcasts, as mentioned above, are simply one medium of content creation. They're currently very popular but they might not be forever. L could take a moment to consider her career and what her talents are. I think she's talented at being engaging and telling funny stories, but I also think she's a good stylist, keen eye for homewares and possibly a good interior designer. I think she should go off and get a qualification in something like this and mix it in to her influencer Instagram. She also needs to get a manager asap to retain her followers and get quality assurance on what she does in the interim period.

Lol I know I've just given someone I don't know at all guidance counselling but not all Tattlers hate the people they discuss, on the contrary I like both of these people and want to see them do great things. I've no doubt whatever Lindsay does we will all still be locked in. I mean she gave us 1000 posts here in less than a week so we're obviously hooked on her. Lindsay, take my money, I want the tea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
just been sent multiple screen shots from a friend of a friend circling of L saying some really really nasty stuff to girl she barely knew through ig dm. She really truly is disgusting, my jaw was genuinely on the floor when I read. L on a manic episode absolutely tearing into a poor girl and trying to bully about the others mental health. Maybe L forgot to “take her meds” again whilst berating others for there mental health. Also some claims that can’t be shared due to a potential new court case landing on Ls lap shortly.
Fact of the matter is: This woman will be penniless in less then a year. Clever investments for our L and her kids future ? Absolutely not. Burnt through every bit of quid on instantly gratifying TACK and shite.
I’m not even gonna age shame , but the more the day goes by , the more she looks like nanny McPhee.
No one will work with her again- no credible human or media source , there’s a reason for that. COMMON DENOMINATOR.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
just been sent multiple screen shots from a friend of a friend circling of L saying some really really nasty stuff to girl she barely knew through ig dm. She really truly is disgusting, my jaw was genuinely on the floor when I read. L on a manic episode absolutely tearing into a poor girl and trying to bully about the others mental health. Maybe L forgot to “take her meds” again whilst berating others for there mental health. Also some claims that can’t be shared due to a potential new court case landing on Ls lap shortly.
Fact of the matter is: This woman will be penniless in less then a year. Clever investments for our L and her kids future ? Absolutely not. Burnt through every bit of quid on instantly gratifying TACK and shite.
I’m not even gonna age shame , but the more the day goes by , the more she looks like nanny McPhee.
No one will work with her again- no credible human or media source , there’s a reason for that. COMMON DENOMINATOR.
...I'll say it again😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So a woman that considers herself to be such a skin care queen and used to constantly record herself using her Jade roller doesn’t see why people go on about spf 😂 sure she prob thinks all the free botox will reverse her sun damage

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
First time posting: did I understand this right - no free content on the It Galz platform? If so, that's very short-sighted. for most of us, It Galz was where we discovered Jen and Lindsay. I was happy to start contributing via patreon because I'd had loads of free content at that stage, and I was still getting a free episode every week. It seemed fair. But most of all, I had a good idea of what the paid pod would be like. How will she get new listeners on board without the 'shop window' of the free pod at It Galz?
I’m pretty sure she’s going to be continuing it galz, just hasn’t got it sorted yet!

Reactions: 3
That episode was painful. My god. If that’s any indicator of what Lindsay is like to hang out with one-on-one then I don’t blame Jenny for cutting ties

Reactions: 8
Girl, share the screen shots!

Reactions: 11
Dear god, L said on the latest X Galz that’s she’s dying to do another episode on consent 😱. She is 1000% getting cancelled again. Going by the viewpoints she expressed in recent times about women, slutiness, taking responsibility etc, she hasn’t really changed, and horrendous takes on women and consent will inevitably slip out. Awful idea 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh god, I really really really don’t want L to do an episode on consent. I’m glad she’s learnt from her mistakes r.e. the whole rape episode but I just don’t think she is informed enough to have any meaningful discussion regarding consent. She is just so tactless/lacks nuance whenever she talks about literally anything so I don’t trust for a second that she’d be able to handle such a sensitive topic. Fortunately, in recent years there’s been a lot more talk around consent and while that needs to continue + increase, L is not the woman for the job imo. If I come across as ‘triggered’, I probably am.

Reactions: 8
Of all the many irritating things L does that grate on my skin. Her latest adverting on her story is way up there. Its really cringe and why does she put on an American accent. Best of luck to J and E. They have been so dignified and I feel J has outgrown L and her petty bullshit. To me L is a bully to those with opinions different to her. She is extremely self centred and will take zero responsibility for any actions in her life. She has been enabled by everyone in her life to carry on like she does.
She across as unhinged. Also, don’t think it’s hard to outgrow L. I’d say even Riloh has at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.