It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in her message that if she spoke bout it it would paint J in a very bad light and what happened was shocking & devastating. Would you really say that if it was you who was in the wrong
Yeah maybe, if I knew the other person wouldn’t dare risk breaching the contract by talking about it

Reactions: 5
She said in her message that if she spoke bout it it would paint J in a very bad light and what happened was shocking & devastating. Would you really say that if it was you who was in the wrong
Just because she thinks J is wrong, doesn't mean she is

Reactions: 14
Sounds exactly like the shite Balding spun I after the big Pelo break up, “I’m protecting the other party”, 🙄 while passive aggressively pull them apart for months. I’ve no doubt it’s because of Lindasy’s erratic behaviour the podcast went from two girls that had a real chill vibe to two girls really clutching to keep it going amid Jenny settling down and Lindsay’s up and down all over the place crap.

Reactions: 12
Dear god, L said on the latest X Galz that’s she’s dying to do another episode on consent 😱. She is 1000% getting cancelled again. Going by the viewpoints she expressed in recent times about women, slutiness, taking responsibility etc, she hasn’t really changed, and horrendous takes on women and consent will inevitably slip out. Awful idea 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that could be anything from Jenny ate her last rolo to Jenny tried to murder her. It’s kind of subjective isn’t it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe most people would agree with whatever “shocking” thing Jenny happened to do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evans latest story ...... GAS
Just as an aside, does anyone else find it off-putting when girl's boyfriend's get involved? I always think it's way hotter just to be stoic bastion of maturity and say nothing, not even give it any air, but clearly be supporting your partner. Maybe that's just me though?

Reactions: 26
Just as an aside, does anyone else find it off-putting when girl's boyfriend's get involved? I always think it's way hotter just to be stoic bastion of maturity and say nothing, not even give it any air, but clearly be supporting your partner. Maybe that's just me though?
Wouldn't worry about it - he's not your fella

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Makes me he think he’s fuming about the way Lindsay is portraying it

Well that could be anything from Jenny ate her last rolo to Jenny tried to murder her. It’s kind of subjective isn’t it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe most people would agree with whatever “shocking” thing Jenny happened to do
This is the soundest theory I’ve heard yet on the whole thing. Has to be the rolo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cringing at L's story. The desperation in her voice to cling onto the money. And let's be honest it's not to "support her family" if she's buying 600 euro dresses. I'm at a loss as to who would pay to hear her and her sister shite on about their boring self obsessed lives, when you can listen to Joanne McNally and Vogues podcast which is professional, researched and bleeping gas. I only started it today, sooo funny and I actually hated Vogue Williams before

Comment on Patreon and Ls response, interesting
Also, her attitude stinks in this comment in response to a subscriber. So obnoxious

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cringing at L's story. The desperation in her voice to cling onto the money. And let's be honest it's not to "support her family" if she's buying 600 euro dresses. I'm at a loss as to who would pay to hear her and her sister shite on about their boring self obsessed lives, when you can listen to Joanne McNally and Vogues podcast which is professional, researched and bleeping gas. I only started it today, sooo funny and I actually hated Vogue Williams before
Love Joanne’s and Vogue’s podcast, and most importantly of all it’s free!

L would want to lay off the 600 quid dresses. All well and good living the high life on your 80-100K a year job when your job is permanent and stable. Completely different when it’s something as unstable as a patreon podcast where you have zero guarantees, zero stability and the income is likely to decrease at any time. Realistically she might get another 1-2 years out of it. Trends and fashions in media move on, just so happens that atm, paid podcasts are a thing. They will eventually go out of fashion. She should be saving like crazy.

Reactions: 8
I actually love this forum. Mad to follow people as if it’s insta but the anonymity (while useful) prevents that 🤣 anyway- ahtisyourself , tip o’ the hat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time posting: did I understand this right - no free content on the It Galz platform? If so, that's very short-sighted. for most of us, It Galz was where we discovered Jen and Lindsay. I was happy to start contributing via patreon because I'd had loads of free content at that stage, and I was still getting a free episode every week. It seemed fair. But most of all, I had a good idea of what the paid pod would be like. How will she get new listeners on board without the 'shop window' of the free pod at It Galz?

She's scrambling for ideas/content, asking people to come to her, she won't research anything, make them bring the entertainment and ask inane questions. She seems to be promising a lot - not sure she would be able to keep up
For her whole life when she hit the fan, someone has always come and helped L out for example, when she got pregnant and married she got her granny’s house and her parents full support. She’s now has to tough it on her own and is scrambling for someone to help her which is I think why she’s so caught up in the community of x galz and wanting suggestions. She’s not used to facing the music and figuring things out for herself. Also side note, getting rid of x galz is such a stupid decision business wise, I’m sure the majority of us became patreons after being fans of the pod for a while. Her listenership can only go down, nobody is going to sub to a patreon of something they have never heard. Wonder how it makes it galz fans feel now that her content is basically for paying customers only.

Reactions: 7
For her whole life when she hit the fan, someone has always come and helped L out for example, when she got pregnant and married she got her granny’s house and her parents full support. She’s now has to tough it on her own and is scrambling for someone to help her which is I think why she’s so caught up in the community of x galz and wanting suggestions. She’s not used to facing the music and figuring things out for herself. Also side note, getting rid of x galz is such a stupid decision business wise, I’m sure the majority of us became patreons after being fans of the pod for a while. Her listenership can only go down, nobody is going to sub to a patreon of something they have never heard. Wonder how it makes it galz fans feel now that her content is basically for paying customers only.
Kinda proves she’s only in it for the money and not for the love of it/community side of it. The free stuff is where it all started, you can’t forget where you came from
For the length of time the pods been around she should know what the listeners want she shouldn’t have to ask

Reactions: 6
Of all the many irritating things L does that grate on my skin. Her latest adverting on her story is way up there. Its really cringe and why does she put on an American accent. Best of luck to J and E. They have been so dignified and I feel J has outgrown L and her petty bullshit. To me L is a bully to those with opinions different to her. She is extremely self centred and will take zero responsibility for any actions in her life. She has been enabled by everyone in her life to carry on like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.