It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like L will be posting a second podcast today updating on the future layout of the podcast. Haven’t gotten through this podcast yet, but Sarah’s audio is terrible. I know she’s Skyping from Spain but my ears 🥲

686DCAF3-FB55-47C5-A7B8-A3C4139DCA0F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I feel so awful for slating L's Tuesday podcast because I thought her voice was shaky. I actually listened while working yesterday and I'd totally on board for an L only podcast but do love the guests.

Maybe L has been more capable this whole time than we gave her credit for.
I thought the solo pod was no good. Today’s isn’t too bad, she’s better with guests. She rambles too much alone

Reactions: 5
Looks like L will be posting a second podcast today updating on the future layout of the podcast. Haven’t gotten through this podcast yet, but Sarah’s audio is terrible. I know she’s Skyping from Spain but my ears 🥲

View attachment 654776
Wonder if the update will be that itgalz standard of content will now be XGalz, and the usual XGalz standard will be XXGalz... and itgalz discontinued? Looks like it’s headed that way

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling Lindsay will spill sooner rather than later. Look at the messages in the xgalz group. She seems like she's dying to "clear her name". She's either convinced herself that she is in the right or actually is over the full thing. I'm 50/50 on who is going to come out in the clear.

My thoughts:
Jenny wanted out a while ago and started proceedings. Lindsay wanted to keep it going somehow by buying her out or otherwise. Jenny said no she just wanted to part ways and dissolve the brand. Lindsay felt that was unfair as a co creator and should have been given the opportunity to continue freely. Lindsay did something brash like took out half of their money as her "cut" and insurance/safety net. Jenny figured it out and that was the revelation.

Lindsay thinks Jenny is ruining her life out of spite for the friendship break up. Jenny doesn't care because she's so done with Lindsay and doesn't think she deserves the brand.
Imagine if it ends up coming out that J was in the wrong big time. And all this playing it cool was just control damage for when the truth comes out. I feel like a conspiracy theorist writing this because based off L’s track record it seems unlikely. And I don’t think we’ll ever get any semblance of the truth- just a very one-sided version of events. But I’m low-key hoping J was at fault (I’m such a drama bleep lol).

Seems like it. Didn't pay for this shite
I remember you said you got stuck with an annual subscription. Do you think you’ll ask for a refund? Also has L ever addressed whether she’ll be doing refunds for the live shows now that it’ll just be her?

Wonder if the update will be that itgalz standard of content will now be XGalz, and the usual XGalz standard will be XXGalz... and itgalz discontinued? Looks like it’s headed that way
I think L said she plans on continuing itgalz but given the quality of the paid content I wonder if there’s even a point anymore.

The quality of the xxxgalz this week isn’t even good enough to be itgalz content

Reactions: 11
The quality of the xxxgalz this week isn’t even good enough to be itgalz content
Agree. I just got though the podcast with Sarah. L is definitely better with guests, but I felt like I was just overhearing someone’s conversation on the bus or something. Just going on and on about nothing too interesting.

Reactions: 8
Lindsay could still do the live shows. Just have a surprise guest each night to cover a certain topic. I think that's the format Blindboys shows take. Not exactly what people paid for, and god knows I haven't backed L on this page but I think she's in the teething period atm and it all has potential. But I'm also not an X Gal and have never paid for anything the girls have done.

I’d say lindsay will be grand on her own as long as she has decent guests with interesting back stories to share. I’m just praying she doesn’t have kneevo or that child Ross hogan on 🙄 when she was doing the lives with them she really went whay down in my estimation 🥴😭

Reactions: 13
There's no way she can sustain it imo. It's awful when she's alone and how many times can she have her sisters and Pete on?

Reactions: 19
I’d say lindsay will be grand on her own as long as she has decent guests with interesting back stories to share. I’m just praying she doesn’t have kneevo or that child Ross hogan on 🙄 when she was doing the lives with them she really went whay down in my estimation 🥴😭
Agree. If she’s going to have an OnlyFans guest I think it would make more sense to have Jasmin Heaney on as L subscribed to her OnlyFans. From what I’ve seen posted here, it sounds like a lot of XGalz have begged her not to have Ross or Kneevo so hopefully she’ll listen. Tbh I don’t really care though. If she wants to turn the pod into more of a shitshow than it already is, so be it.

Reactions: 2
Can't stand Ross Hogan. He's a bootlicker extraordinare. He seems to get great mileage out of calling people out but is literally dying to be friends with all of them ie Lindsay, Casper Walsh, etc. Seeing people who engage so fully with cancel culture, then drop it immediately when said person offers to give them a followers dig out, shows such weak character. It's classic fake ass behaviour to do that. I know he's a literal child though so perhaps there's some hope for him yet. It's just so painful watching it.

I'm also really surprised at Lindsay giving him any platform considering the level of vitriole he gave to her face. She actually dealt with it pretty well I thought. That's the one thing I'd say for Lindsay, she seems to have a lot of patience for complete headmelts and let's them say their piece. It does make for entertaining viewing/listening, so I'll give her that!

Reactions: 13
Can't stand Ross Hogan. He's a bootlicker extraordinare. He seems to get great mileage out of calling people out but is literally dying to be friends with all of them ie Lindsay, Casper Walsh, etc. Seeing people who engage so fully with cancel culture, then drop it immediately when said person offers to give them a followers dig out, shows such weak character. It's classic fake ass behaviour to do that. I know he's a literal child though so perhaps there's some hope for him yet. It's just so painful watching it.

I'm also really surprised at Lindsay giving him any platform considering the level of vitriole he gave to her face. She actually dealt with it pretty well I thought. That's the one thing I'd say for Lindsay, she seems to have a lot of patience for complete headmelts and let's them say their piece. It does make for entertaining viewing/listening, so I'll give her that!
I don’t think it was right that a 33 year old (at the time) was engaging in online altercations with a 15 year old child. It was beyond embarrassing and apparently Jenny was not happy about it! IMO Lindsay done a lot of damage to the itgalz brand when she was entertaining that child online. She later went on to do a live with him discussing really inappropriate things for a child of his age

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree. I just got though the podcast with Sarah. L is definitely better with guests, but I felt like I was just overhearing someone’s conversation on the bus or something. Just going on and on about nothing too interesting.
I didn’t like the way they talked so much about their family and people they know. Like does anyone give a tit about this?

Reactions: 7
So Jenny has made her sign an NDA then. Well that’s that on that so, we’ll never know the reason why they fell out so anyone hanging in there waiting to hear the goss is wasting their time

Reactions: 25
So shes not to speak of Jenny in a bad light, so she cant say what went down as is shocling and dissapointing...

That is definitely implicating Jenny negatively no??

Reactions: 25
So shes not to speak of Jenny in a bad light, so she cant say what went down as is shocling and dissapointing...

That is definitely implicating Jenny negatively no??
Well you know L can't shut up so it'll come out eventually. She had a bit of sense at least to keep it behind the paywall

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.