Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

Lindsay is clearly fine in that story.

has Ramona Treacy returned to the thread from the depths of hell?

Off the drink.... Suuure Lindsay.

I always wander around town buzzing off people at 1am when I'm sober. 100% on the bag.

She was never off it, Jenny obviously told her to stop damaging the It Galz brand with her sessioning and now that J has finally had enough, L can't help herself.

Her need to appear cool to all these new "mates" is gonna end in tears.

Also the new gaf decoration has session written all over it. Not one bit child friendly!
I have been around people sober at 1am for years. Drunk people are annoying but it's possible.

Irish people have a toxic attitude to alcohol and believe it can't be done

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

hannahmontana12

How is it lies? It's just my opinion. You're on a site where everyone is entitled to theirs, so relax 😆

Lindsay makes a living out of making judgements about people and giving her opinion on everyone else's lives so she can't be that hypocritical to think people can't discuss hers.

In my OPINION, the sober thing is merely to stop people here knowing what she gets upto at the weekends. I don't know anything for sure like everybody else here.

But if you're privvy to some info that contradicts what I've said are "lies" as you put it, let's see the receipts?

I respect your opinion, even though I think you're a bit OTT on the fangirling for L 🤷‍♀️
It is a fabrication. It's spreading lies. You should go and work in the Mirror. As an actual FRIEND of Lindsay's and xgal, not a fangirl, I can tell you that it was not L's SOBRIETY that broke up Xgalz, but the same shit you are doing here. Someone who she was in business with, constantly spreading lies and talking shit about her business partner to literally anyone who would listen and guess what, it finally caught up with J. I don't need to give the receipts (which there are, a LOT of) that's between L and J and L has too much respect for herself to feed hungry vultures like you.

How is it lies? It's just my opinion. You're on a site where everyone is entitled to theirs, so relax 😆

Lindsay makes a living out of making judgements about people and giving her opinion on everyone else's lives so she can't be that hypocritical to think people can't discuss hers.

In my OPINION, the sober thing is merely to stop people here knowing what she gets upto at the weekends. I don't know anything for sure like everybody else here.

But if you're privvy to some info that contradicts what I've said are "lies" as you put it, let's see the receipts?

I respect your opinion, even though I think you're a bit OTT on the fangirling for L 🤷‍♀️
Also, believing that you are ENTITLED to spread lies and say horrible things about someone you don't even know from adam just because there's a platform that allows you to do so says WAY MORE about you than L.

• Haha

ibiatcl

Wonder why Evan is posting J a lot more - theories?
I think it’s admirable he’s doing it. Shows support for his fiancé in all this drama and she’s shared a story or two he put up of her a few days ago. Meanwhile L’s bf apparently doesn’t want her to mention him at all and she’s never re-shared a story or post of his mentioning her.. kinda sad/telling that one of their relationships is openly loving whilst the other appears secretive/shameful almost? Like surely part of the deal of going out with a public figure is to be at least mentioned or even accept L for who she is (loud and open on media).

• Heart

Sunflowerrose

Thread suggestion
It galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny is a rat? It's all very messy, two girls in a big scat!

taponthedoor

It’s my opinion episode from December @ 29mins “I don’t like how the BLM movement has helped to stop the idea of segregation”
Funnily enough in this episode, Lindsey criticized Paris Hilton for her ‘vote or die’ t-shirt and the fact that she wasn’t registered to vote. GIRL YOU DID THE SAME 😂😂

• Haha

DeeWine

"I'm not racist, I have *insert race * friends" is like a misogynist or domestic abuser saying "I'm not an abuser of women, sure I have a girlfriend"... Not comparing her to an abuser but just showing how invalid that argument is

Reactions: 25

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Im actually Pamela who made the comment. Cant believe her honestly ridiculous. She even said she would do a “Proper Terminology/ BLM” podcast but I actually think its all BS & shes saying this so we leave her alone. The minute her asslickers started commenting at me this morning she switched again & commented that she would block me because im “ rude & condescending” literally for standing up for myself & my opinion 🥴 She is being obnoxiously racist, dont act stupid & you wont be called out for it. Simple.
Love the username

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
So shes not to speak of Jenny in a bad light, so she cant say what went down as is shocling and dissapointing...

That is definitely implicating Jenny negatively no??

almas

The Dublin Carrie Bradshaw.. “as I sat plucking my eyebrows, I couldn’t help but wonder...”

• Haha

RteNewsNow

Imagine being J in that situation though - so excited to announce something so massive in your life and your best friend acting like that. That’s only one time, I’d say the majority of the friendship was like that.

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So Jenny has made her sign an NDA then. Well that’s that on that so, we’ll never know the reason why they fell out so anyone hanging in there waiting to hear the goss is wasting their time

pipinghot

A lot of people have only joined this thread since the split- myself included. I used to lurk and read the J hate and didn’t 100% agree though she definitely can be annoying- and I’d say a crumbling friendship brought badness out in them both. But there’s such a clear difference to how each have handled this. That’s interesting to observe and it’s clear one has been cooler through this. People are getting so obsessed with the positivity towards J. She was ripped apart a few months ago to the point she cried on the pod. Leave her off

Reactions: 24