Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
She’s literally just on holiday and is unemployed?!
But she looks good, seems to be enjoying it and is dignified.

I'veno doubt this has really affected her, but shes handling it brilliantly. Lindsay on the other hand is sniping at subscribers, has reduced the content (which is lower quality) and is begging followers for ideas

Reactions: 22

goldieheux

Honestly I feel sorry for L. If J did something bad I'd defo be spilling my guts at this point cause everyone is making her out to look like a saint, it must be hard to see. Like when your ex who was a shit boyfriend to you, everyone think hes amazing and you're still mad about him but hes moved on quickly to someone else
Agree I can’t help but feel for L, it must massively hurt especially if Yulia is a permanent co-host. If she is I don’t think it’d work as well as both girls would be recording in different locations. Not sure where Yulia now lives but defo not in Ireland.

I feel like J has just came with a massive trump card. I thought if she’d go down the podcast route she’d gently dip the toe and road-test with Adam but this seems very It Galz-y.

I have to say there is def space for a 30-something podcast in Ireland that strikes a better balance between ‘serious’ content and early x galz material & I’m hoping this will fit the bill. Felt like I was outgrowing recent It Galz/X Galz pods. I will definitely give it a chance!

Exactly sure with the NDA they won’t be able to talk about it ever. L seemed to imply there was a huge revelation a few podcasts back that was ‘totally shocking’. I wonder was it as simple as J wanted to move onto a new podcast and the NDA is just to stop L spiralling into a rant on insta stories to get her/one side across. I’m sure both will do well though
The fallout was NOTHING to do with the podcast, it was a purely friendship fallout and as a result J didn’t want to continue with the pod/business.

Moo9595

VIP Member
It is a fabrication. It's spreading lies. You should go and work in the Mirror. As an actual FRIEND of Lindsay's and xgal, not a fangirl, I can tell you that it was not L's SOBRIETY that broke up Xgalz, but the same shit you are doing here. Someone who she was in business with, constantly spreading lies and talking shit about her business partner to literally anyone who would listen and guess what, it finally caught up with J. I don't need to give the receipts (which there are, a LOT of) that's between L and J and L has too much respect for herself to feed hungry vultures like you.

Also, believing that you are ENTITLED to spread lies and say horrible things about someone you don't even know from adam just because there's a platform that allows you to do so says WAY MORE about you than L.
‘I don’t need to give the receipts’ ok Hun but it’s either the receipts or this will be taken with a pinch of salt just like everything else here

pipinghot

This is changing topic but just noticed Fiona follows Jenny’s brothers new recording studio page. So like if she’s going as far as supporting Jenny’s brother.. I don’t think J can have done something that snakey to L the way she’s trying to make out

turtle time

She doesn't give a fuck tbh. L if you're reading (which you are) the best way not to offend anyone is by not saying something offensive
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Lindsay is a mad thing. Running her business like Claire Balding, scorning her paying customers.
Even if you don't give a shite about what they think or think they're wrong a simple "Read. Received. Thanks for the feedback." would go a lot further than these responses. Like your stock is down hun, dig up stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bonne Femme

I’m still thinking L was talking shit about J on here. It’s why Evan is also worked up. Could it have been her who talked about Evan messaging other girls etc. Someone KEPT bringing it up and wouldn’t let it go. But L being a complete narsissit will always find a way to bring it a 360 turn and latch onto being a victim some way or another 😏

• Heart

Moo9595

VIP Member
Dammit I missed it, did she sing the intro?!
No when it came to the part 'Jenny and Lindsay in this bitch' She talked over it deadpan and said 'Just Lindsay'. The editing of it and the deadpan voice killed me to be fair haha

• Haha

Nonposter

Reasons still unknown for jexit leaving L on her own , pay $8 to see the content qwweeen doing shoot with pink phone 📞

• Haha

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Always the victim but doesn't mind discussing others downfalls - I mean today's ep is based around someone who was addicted to heroin and was involved in the bling ring who is now sober 10 years or so, recent ep were about Kerry Katona slurring on TV and all other celeb "embarrassing" moments. Finding joy in others misery is strange, especially when she can't handle criticism of her own choices.

L thinks she's the victim when her blatant racism/xenophobia is called out - it's all about her and how it has affected her, not that she has done wrong. She was upset that her community were arguing with eachother, yet she created it. Self absorbed moron.

Miranda256

How is Hannah Montana a friend of lindsays when she was asking someone to go to the meet up to get the tea a few threads back 🥸🤨
I was thinking the exact same 😆 So either she knows fuck all and is pretending she does, or she actually is a friend of Lindsay but originally pretended to be just a subscriber / listener so she could drop some sly comments about Jenny.

It's like Wagatha Christie starring Hannah Montana 😂😂

• Haha

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Sorry just catching up on this thread but does nobody else think that it would be slightly strange if your maid of honor had previously shagged the man your about to marry, maybe it wouldn’t be that weird to some but I definitely wouldn’t be able to deal with my bestfriend of 10 years having previously banged my fella
I can just imagine L getting drunk at the wedding and mentioning the fact she shagged him in her speech

• Haha

Galzgal

Dear god, L said on the latest X Galz that’s she’s dying to do another episode on consent 😱. She is 1000% getting cancelled again. Going by the viewpoints she expressed in recent times about women, slutiness, taking responsibility etc, she hasn’t really changed, and horrendous takes on women and consent will inevitably slip out. Awful idea 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m bored of it all now. They are both 30 odd year old women. The online mudslinging is a bit juvenile, if it’s true just say what Jenny done 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20

Moo9595

VIP Member
Well she changed it back to It Galz. Instead of ‘rebranding’ I do think she should create a new Patreon/IG. IMO it’s not It Galz anymore it’s something different. Also lol as she doesn’t even post It Galz.

I do think she should change the pics, the look a bit odd. Maybe it’s because it’s on mobile for me. I know she’s putting on lipstick, but it looks like she just has a gaping mouth drooling or something 😲
Oh my god that's so funny, was IT GAL an hour and a half ago haha. If you saw our comments Lindsay gal you're welcome. We won't invoice you for any consultancy fees.

And agreed, the photo looks stupid on a computer too. I think the pics are cute but not for her sole branding at the moment.

ArmchairReferee

Long time reader here and listener of the podcast, first time poster. My theory is that it was less of a dramatic showdown and more a build up of many small events. I started watching back one of the lives recently, I think from January, and it was when L’s WiFi wasn’t working properly. It happened for a couple of times from what I remember and they had to use phones as hotspots after getting off to a shaky start each time with connections not working for the steam. I’d think that is a good example of J putting lots of effort in and L just not taking responsibility and understanding that sorting out the issue should have been a priority and not ‘whoops still not working’. It must have been draining for J knowing that the pair work great and have built and grown their brand together, and when they were actually doing the recording and lives they are a duo but (it seems anyway) when it came to all the prep work - organising, technical, general admin which no one finds fun but recognise it’s necessary- the workload wasn’t balanced fairly. L is now finding it tough having to do all that work now herself and structure the podcast. J was excellent at guiding conversation and knowing when they should move onto next topic. L could connect with other solo podcasters and find out how they manage it, especially if they know discipline isn’t a strong point. Getting a producer in maybe to help shape it, definitely a professional who isn’t not personally involved in the situation and isn’t just a ‘yes man’. Maybe she was meeting DaveMcSavage for advice as he is very successful. Hope the galz both have success, they are each talented in their own right and obviously people are interested in their next moves! It may seem like everyone is picking a side but at the end of the day they got a big following together so I think the hate will pass and is just temporary for love of the drama.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Also not to be the PC police but if she bothered to educate herself she'd know correcting POC and calling them "aggressive" or "condescending" is a microaggression in itself.