Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

almas

Although she apologised to me last night but then decided to release a pod intro saying she was “ attacked” & playing the victim once again. Its all very silly now. Anyways I’ve said enough to her. If shes not taking it seriously even after all that then thats on her. Im proud for standing up to offensive comments, I didnt attack neither did any X gals. As I said I listened to the pod twice a week for over two years I did love the content. Im also a young mam & I relate but when I heard the comments about BLM it really annoyed me, I let it slide the first few times but then seemed to be an ongoing thing. People cant learn if they don't want to sadly. 🙇🏽‍♀️View attachment 671195
“Im not racist, I hired an Indian person to give them support” ugh she’s infuriating 😭

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Kezzy

Chatty Member
Of all the many irritating things L does that grate on my skin. Her latest adverting on her story is way up there. Its really cringe and why does she put on an American accent. Best of luck to J and E. They have been so dignified and I feel J has outgrown L and her petty bullshit. To me L is a bully to those with opinions different to her. She is extremely self centred and will take zero responsibility for any actions in her life. She has been enabled by everyone in her life to carry on like she does.

• Heart

Emilyinparis20

Let’s not forget the Movember ‘ick’ comments were from Jenny and not L. When J said her intitial comments on the pod even L seemed taken aback. The echo boy scandal was shortly after that ep aired and tbf both girls had each others backs during these scandals.

The Movember controversy was hugely damaging imo, they’re lucky they weren’t totally cancelled.
Both the Movember comments and echo boy thing were completely blown out of proportion if you ask me! But those incidents mainly only caused upset amongst people who weren’t listeners/patreon! The “super spreader” comments, chaotic lives with kneevo and the 15 year old were what actual listeners were upset about and was the most damaging financially and to the brand and they were all Lindsey by herself

Smg12

Chatty Member
IMO shes sneaky as fuck. NDA signed so she can imply it was Jenny’s fault all she wants because she can’t actually say what happened. How convenient for her

Reactions: 30

DonatellaTurner

Another ex Xgal here
So disgusted by Ls comments on Patreon today (and the Repeal comments last week). Completely and utterly done with that now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rde

L just seems to be using itgalz/xgalz/xxxgalz to have a conversation with herself about her own favourite topics and ramble on with no real structure. It’s so boring to listen to. She needs to input some real structure to have a start, middle and end to each pod not just mindless rambling!

taponthedoor

I just don’t understand why it’s soooo hard to just be like “Jesus omg, I really didn’t realize it came off that way and I that was not my intention and I didn’t mean anything racist my words came out weird sorry everyone!” It’s bizarre how she is always the victim and defends her right to be offensive.
IMO, if you want to say whatever you want, that’s grand, but don’t be a baby victim if people confront you about it.
Also her defense about when she used “tr*nny” but isn’t transphobic, fine. Just be like oh shit honestly my bad and move on. However it’s a weak defense. You can also use racial slurs and claim to not be racist but okkk sure Jan.

Lol final point. She always says how Jenny wanted to end HER business. HER brand. The brand was shared and mutually built?
For being such a boss bitch she seems really butt hurt.

• Heart

DeeWine

The voice over, badly photos hopped image of Lauren on the logo, the new branding of xGalz, the releasing news about things in comments in discord, then in comments in patreon, releasing a XXXGalz episode as an itgalz episode, weaker episode planning. Just feels that way to me. Things aren't as consistent and coordinated as they were

Reactions: 29

niceonebrotha

Oh gal I went back through the archives, just for you! It's 'why men ghost us with boo boo', around 1 hour, 11mins 😘 for the other gals - the episode was released in October 2019 and Jenny said they shagged a year or a year and a half before that!
Sorry just catching up on this thread but does nobody else think that it would be slightly strange if your maid of honor had previously shagged the man your about to marry, maybe it wouldn’t be that weird to some but I definitely wouldn’t be able to deal with my bestfriend of 10 years having previously banged my fella

• Haha
Long time listener of the pod, recent TL nosey hole, first time poster…

Firstly, I’m genuinely gutted for the galz and dyyyyying to know what went down!
Always found Jenny the more relatable of the two, Lindsey has always been a bit conflicting for me but she has provided most of the LOLs over the years…

And that’s the bit I wanted to comment on. At the heart of Itgalz is comedy but that’s not all it’s about. I sense L feels that apologising for offending goes against what she believes in as a comedian and in a way, I get that. What is comedy if it’s to be censored?

However with all due respect, she’s not Ricky Gervais. Stand up comedians don’t ‘build communities’ where they give relationship advice and discuss the psychological affects of being raised under a strict religion for example… expect to be taken seriously on these topics and then when a heavy topic like race comes up, lean in to their comedic side to cover their orses?

I think a break to gather herself on what her act / job is going to be going forward might have helped her avoid this spiralling negativity. It seems that trying to keep momentum has been a bit too much to handle.

I wish them both well and hope they both find happiness in whatever they end up doing

turtle time

Shocking as it is to say but I always saw Lindsay as that washed-up, has-been, ole-wan at the bar. Pissed and telling you about how she was a real it gal back in her day.

goldieheux

Random thought on Jenny…if she was still going out with Michael I reckon the friendship breakup would have been even harder for her and she would have vanished into obscurity and much more of likely would have went back into a marketing job.

With Evan having a bit of profile and a very strong network I think together with his strong (& seemingly positive) influence on J she will more likely propel herself back into something in the podcast realm. Might make sense for her to do a bit of social media consulting in the short-term to earn a bit of cash and test the waters and maybe do a part-time side hustle with Adam.

I know the girls use to talk about their trio WhatsApp group with Evan and how the three of them were really strong friends and a ‘Trouple’ but can’t help but feel this died down a lot in the last year. Anyone else notice this? Evan strikes me as a no bullshit kind of guy, maybe he was getting pissed of on J’s behalf especially during all the Xmas/Covid/Dave drama with L. Probably was getting into J’s ear about L. Okay now I am veering into another theory lol so I better stop…but definitely feel the trouple ‘broke-up‘ around the start of the pandemic.

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
As a triple X gal actually enjoyed the pod about mortgages big issue for young women in Ireland who the podcast is aimed at. Gas how ye all are pretending to love Jenny now when everyone hated her a few months ago and said she was boring.. tbh ye are all boring hypocrites and everything ye accuse them of being
Who is 'all'? Are you keeping track of who said what in the past? 😂

• Haha

deewallace

you can see some of this was plagiarised. IE: the first half. This article would have been interesting about 5 years ago. a tad late to the party L, soz. however online reading has proven to be less and less, so even getting a few people to read it shes done well.
I just feel these articles have been done to death. beauty writing in general has been milked. I wouldn't say it was her sister either...I wouldn't be giving that much credit. its juvenile at best. I'm a writer so I'm not just dissing. I wouldn't publish this.
Ah am sure she cited her references….
7AF54606-5ED6-42CF-92C1-0838BAEB254A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Smg12

Chatty Member
So Lindsay said she was going to break her silence when the dust settles, but now she’s saying she has signed an NDA? So basically she was just saying she’d break her silence to keep people clinging on and get them to sign up next month

Reactions: 28