It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gal I went back through the archives, just for you! It's 'why men ghost us with boo boo', around 1 hour, 11mins 😘 for the other gals - the episode was released in October 2019 and Jenny said they shagged a year or a year and a half before that!
You’re a star ⭐

first time poster here ... L has admitted to having struggles with her mental health, I think this whole thing is her having an episode.
Personally don’t think she’s having an ‘episode’. She’s been like this for a while now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember the ep with Dave Mcsavage. Painful.. it was so awkward. He even commented that L had a comedic edge or something or would be very good in the comedy world and you could tell she was chuffed and J was just kind of silent on the sidelines, it was like he had forgot to mention her too. It was a really all over the place episode and you could tell J was a bit put out

Reactions: 9
It’s interesting to hear L talk about how she was acting off because she had unintentionally gone off of her meds (I call BS) only up backtrack later in an it galz episode and make it out that it was just her followers looking into things. Kinda gaslighty imo.

Reactions: 5
Go loud are throwing podcasts at people, i bet they've been in touch with Jenny but I can't see her settling for a deal like that after coowning such a successful biz

Reactions: 4
Lindsey did mention in episodes that she was going to be maid of honour. Also in the engagement episode I found her trying to make the whole situation about her. I defo think Evan has given Jenny the confidence to break away from Lindsey. The comment she made about wishing Jenny and Evan were breaking up as well in the episode she was discussing her break up was really bad form. It has always come across that shes v jealous of Jennys relationship

Reactions: 23
Imagine being J in that situation though - so excited to announce something so massive in your life and your best friend acting like that. That’s only one time, I’d say the majority of the friendship was like that.
I have a friend like that.( we meet twice a year she’s a laugh and has her good points but wouldn’t be happy for me if i have some joy re men... we grew up together and she’s moved county hence meeting up twice a year lol ) I actually don’t tell her anymore if I am in a relationship or seeing someone cos she is not on social media and she doesn’t ask but is never happy for me.

In the past when I have been like “ I’m seeing this new guy” her face drops like she’s seen a ghost and changes the subject so fast. I honestly thought she’d have grown out of it but after years of this she’s the same and I have given up. But to be on the receiver end of her reaction is mortifying and so hurtful. She looks like I’ve stabbed her puppies it’s so weird. Jealousy is mad!! Bare in mind she gets loads of guys and I really don’t get much attention tbh.

That live was so awkward. L was acting like my friend. I feel really sorry for J. She was so excited to share her news and L was so resentful and couldn’t cope. She was seething with jealously. I have no sympathy for L. I also agree J dodged a bullet and it’s a blessing L is not maid of honor no more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember the ep with Dave Mcsavage. Painful.. it was so awkward. He even commented that L had a comedic edge or something or would be very good in the comedy world and you could tell she was chuffed and J was just kind of silent on the sidelines, it was like he had forgot to mention her too. It was a really all over the place episode and you could tell J was a bit put out
I think he got Jenny's name wrong too. Jenny seems quote rational and wouldn't get jealous that L was given all that attention from someone established in the business. The podcast was built off of her following. However, I do think this was around the time of the December drama and it wouldn't have went down well then.

It would be like any work situation where you have worked hard to cover for your non chalant colleagues but then one of those colleagues gets promoted because they're mates with the manager and the manager thinks you're a grump but you're only grumpy because you're overworked.

Reactions: 11
It's clear to see in this video that Jenny is over her bullshit. Coming off meds is serious tit, for her to be so irresponsible and blasé with them speaks volumes about how she lives her life in general.

Hate how she minimises everything and plays things down, without trying to see how her chaos and behaviour impacts the people around her.

She apologises insincerely in one breath, then basicly says she doesn't think she has anything to apologise for in the next. Jennys face speaks volumes, you can see she's fed up listening to the self inflicted self destruction. She's over it.

The fight starts to makes a lot more sense when you rewatch this because Jenny has been listening to the Jimmy relationship drama with Lindsay for years already which is grand when in you're in your twenties, everyone has drama but it starts to get tiresome in your thirties. Like sort your tit out Lindsay, you've two kids... stop acting like a 15 year old. It's cringe 🙄🙄

Fair play for sharing the video 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 18
It's clear to see in this video that Jenny is over her bullshit. Coming off meds is serious tit, for her to be so irresponsible and blasé with them speaks volumes about how she lives her life in general.

Hate how she minimises everything and plays things down, without trying to see how her chaos and behaviour impacts the people around her.

She apologises insincerely in one breath, then basicly says she doesn't think she has anything to apologise for in the next. Jennys face speaks volumes, you can see she's fed up listening to the self inflicted self destruction. She's over it.

The fight starts to makes a lot more sense when you rewatch this because Jenny has been listening to the Jimmy relationship drama with Lindsay for years already which is grand when in you're in your twenties, everyone has drama but it starts to get tiresome in your thirties. Like sort your tit out Lindsay, you've two kids... stop acting like a 15 year old. It's cringe 🙄🙄

Howling at the leaving cert english poetry style inferring analysis - but you're spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenny said in one pod that it’s easy to just be all talk when it comes to changing your life because of the pod, you can speak about stuff non stop and not take action to change it.

Reactions: 2

Agree. Ive said before I can be quite like Lindsay in my actions but like u said at a certain point u realise noone going to come take you away from your head. You soon realise all the money or relationships in the world wont make you happy until you sort your own tit. Took me a long time to train myself into being more responsible and acting my age. Im getting there its a hard road but Lindsay's behaviour has been learned for years. Spoiled and bailed out everytime theres a crisis. So like me she can unlearn and grow up. I too have major anxiety and mental health problems but stop using that as as excuse to be a bleep. Now that I am growing myself as a person i look at those around me who are still in teenage dramas and I have none of it. Ive distanced myself from these soul suckers who being around gave me anxiety. So i can see how wearing it must have been for Jenny. Friends who are never happy for you or try to tit on your parade with cutting remarks out of pure jealousy drain the bleeping life out of you. Outta here! Hard giving up a friendship and a lucrative podcast but peace of mind is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just rewatched that video again - Jenny is done in it! its so obvious. Lindsay is just making excuses the whole time, Jenny is being quite balanced but also kind of trying to keep Lindsay happy.

You can see they are not having fun together at all.

Reactions: 9
Can you guys imagine the FOMO Lindsay is gonna have when Jenny’s wedding is on and she’s not invited 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.