It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny’s bro set up a podcast studio! Jenny must of handed over all of her stuff…

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think her story is a dig towards Lindsay👀 “if you’re looking to get your pod off the ground”
I don't think so. She's done really well from tattle being the bigger person so I think it's more of a firm exit from podcasting

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling Lindsay will spill sooner rather than later. Look at the messages in the xgalz group. She seems like she's dying to "clear her name". She's either convinced herself that she is in the right or actually is over the full thing. I'm 50/50 on who is going to come out in the clear.

My thoughts:
Jenny wanted out a while ago and started proceedings. Lindsay wanted to keep it going somehow by buying her out or otherwise. Jenny said no she just wanted to part ways and dissolve the brand. Lindsay felt that was unfair as a co creator and should have been given the opportunity to continue freely. Lindsay did something brash like took out half of their money as her "cut" and insurance/safety net. Jenny figured it out and that was the revelation.

Lindsay thinks Jenny is ruining her life out of spite for the friendship break up. Jenny doesn't care because she's so done with Lindsay and doesn't think she deserves the brand.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling Lindsay will spill sooner rather than later. Look at the messages in the xgalz group. She seems like she's dying to "clear her name". She's either convinced herself that she is in the right or actually is over the full thing. I'm 50/50 on who is going to come out in the clear.

My thoughts:
Jenny wanted out a while ago and started proceedings. Lindsay wanted to keep it going somehow by buying her out or otherwise. Jenny said no she just wanted to part ways and dissolve the brand. Lindsay felt that was unfair as a co creator and should have been given the opportunity to continue freely. Lindsay did something brash like took out half of their money as her "cut" and insurance/safety net. Jenny figured it out and that was the revelation.

Lindsay thinks Jenny is ruining her life out of spite for the friendship break up. Jenny doesn't care because she's so done with Lindsay and doesn't think she deserves the brand.
XGalz group?

My thoughts:

I agree with you that Lindsay probably views whatever happened as Jenny trying to duck her over and that’s why she thinks she’s innocent, not accounting for her own behaviour that led to the decision. It’s probably confusing if you’ve treated someone and acted the same way the entire friendship if they finally give up

Reactions: 1
Has L sneakily increased the price of Xgalz? Before it was €5 a month + taxes and now looks like €8 before taxes?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

My thoughts:

lindsay said already the friendship break up was nothing to do with the pod and that the dissolution of the pod was only after the friendship break up

Reactions: 7
lindsay said already the friendship break up was nothing to do with the pod and that the dissolution of the pod was only after the friendship break up
Yeah true but Jenny could have wanted to leave but didn't say anything so the tension was building, friendship ended then it all came out after maybe

Seems there was a new ep today, only for XXXGALZ 🙄🙄🙄 XGALZ got the shite celebs stuff but they got an ep with Sarah

Reactions: 2
I feel so awful for slating L's Tuesday podcast because I thought her voice was shaky. I actually listened while working yesterday and I'd totally on board for an L only podcast but do love the guests.

Maybe L has been more capable this whole time than we gave her credit for.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.