It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly sure with the NDA they won’t be able to talk about it ever. L seemed to imply there was a huge revelation a few podcasts back that was ‘totally shocking’. I wonder was it as simple as J wanted to move onto a new podcast and the NDA is just to stop L spiralling into a rant on insta stories to get her/one side across. I’m sure both will do well though
Do we 100% know there’s an NDA in place yeah?
Or are we speculating on this? Sorry if I missed it

Reactions: 3
I wonder is Jenny doing her own pod and yulia will be one of the first guests, or are they permanently doing it together

Reactions: 5
Jenny shared bazar news post that she teased ‘new podcast’ so defo is a pod for sure

Reactions: 17
Oh she's really coming out swinging isn't she!?

Defo using her and Evans contacts for exposure (and why bloody not)

Reactions: 12
Honestly I feel sorry for L. If J did something bad I'd defo be spilling my guts at this point cause everyone is making her out to look like a saint, it must be hard to see. Like when your ex who was a tit boyfriend to you, everyone think hes amazing and you're still mad about him but hes moved on quickly to someone else
Agree I can’t help but feel for L, it must massively hurt especially if Yulia is a permanent co-host. If she is I don’t think it’d work as well as both girls would be recording in different locations. Not sure where Yulia now lives but defo not in Ireland.

I feel like J has just came with a massive trump card. I thought if she’d go down the podcast route she’d gently dip the toe and road-test with Adam but this seems very It Galz-y.

I have to say there is def space for a 30-something podcast in Ireland that strikes a better balance between ‘serious’ content and early x galz material & I’m hoping this will fit the bill. Felt like I was outgrowing recent It Galz/X Galz pods. I will definitely give it a chance!

Exactly sure with the NDA they won’t be able to talk about it ever. L seemed to imply there was a huge revelation a few podcasts back that was ‘totally shocking’. I wonder was it as simple as J wanted to move onto a new podcast and the NDA is just to stop L spiralling into a rant on insta stories to get her/one side across. I’m sure both will do well though
The fallout was NOTHING to do with the podcast, it was a purely friendship fallout and as a result J didn’t want to continue with the pod/business.

Reactions: 22
Any X galz at Lindsay’s book club zoom tonight? Be curious to see how she is after Jenny's post! It's got to hurt.

Reactions: 3
Obviously we don't know what happened but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Lindsay.

Reactions: 7
As much as I support J, can't help but feel for L tonight. Its like your ex posting the first pic with their new love interest.

Reactions: 34
Any X galz at Lindsay’s book club zoom tonight? Be curious to see how she is after Jenny's post! It's got to hurt.
I dont think they are many people on since someone on discord ask for others to join? 🤔 dead silence id say

Reactions: 1
I don’t feel one bit sorry for L. She ploughed on ahead doing podcasts herself while her cohost had no access to the platform. She didn’t give one tit. She also dubbed over the intro today and removed Jenny’s name so I doubt she’s that butt hurt. Doubt I’ll listen to Jenny’s pod but here’s a tip girl leave the lame eyebrow plagiarism shite to Lindsay and you won’t do too badly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random thought but you know who of love to see L have on as a guest? Her brother!
She has mentioned before that he doesn't condone how she lives and their relationship seems fraught. Considering the strong family dynamics, sisters relationship, her mam being on the pod. He'd be a guest I'd be really interested in hearing from.
Keep your Kneeevos

Reactions: 27
Mic drop from Jenny, my god 😮
If you had to pick a play, she has done it pretty perfectly. The pic from Ibiza, the quote, girl has game.

*not a Jenny Stan, I've given out about her plenty prior to this!

Reactions: 14
Agree this must be hard for L seeing that, I’d feel worse for her if she hadn’t been trying to pull similar tit but just didn’t execute it well!

Reactions: 6
I really hope Jennys new pod isn't all devolved around Satc. I find her so interesting with other guests on xgalz and it galz. Like genuinely interesting people. She skimmed over the fact that she listened to Joe Rogan and has interests in things beyond Celebrity Gossip. Life is for living but beyond all of the distractions, we are in a world where we've been locked down for what we thought would be two weeks.. (2 years later almost). I see this is something Jenny is interested in and is clearly strong minded about. It's just a shame that anyone who talks about it is cancelled and called selfish but regardless I'd like to see Jenny open up to her true personality. I feel it galz consisted of Jenny having to gatekeep on what Linz was saying.

And for L, She should stick to topics that will engage new younger listeners. I'll be tuning into Jenny but I believe I'm beyond the interest of Lindsays content. The tik tok gen, relationships, kneevo is what young people seem to want, she may as well capitalise off that while she can. Nothing is certain in this day and age. Take it while ya can mate.

Reactions: 17
Life is for living but beyond all of the distractions, we are in a world where we've been locked down for what we thought would be two weeks.. (2 years later almost). I see this is something Jenny is interested in and is clearly strong minded about. It's just a shame that anyone who talks about it is cancelled and called selfish but regardless I'd like to see Jenny open up to her true personality.
Sorry but you’ve lost me. What is ‘it’ that people get cancelled for talking about, that J is interested in?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.