It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
This just makes me think, whatever happened between L + J must have been BAD.

From that photo it's clear Jenny still wanted to do a podcast, just not with Lindsay,
and Lindsay was also so quick to move on and remove Jenny's name from ItGalz and push on with it herself too.

The common denominator here is the friendship between the two of them, not the act of podcasting itself. They are clearly 100% donezo forever.

Reactions: 35
I think the original It Galz pod was going to be SATC related. Maybe they are exploring this again now? Plus she lived In New York with Yulia?! So maybe it’s related?! Exciting!!!

Reactions: 9
Clarabel and some of linds m8s all liking j's pic. Cannot wait for a jenny pod tbh!

Reactions: 13
Honestly I feel sorry for L. If J did something bad I'd defo be spilling my guts at this point cause everyone is making her out to look like a saint, it must be hard to see. Like when your ex who was a tit boyfriend to you, everyone think hes amazing and you're still mad about him but hes moved on quickly to someone else

Reactions: 10
I doubt it'll be just SATC, as she wouldn't want to restrict herself. Probably just used the caption for fun

Reactions: 11
Honestly I feel sorry for L. If J did something bad I'd defo be spilling my guts at this point cause everyone is making her out to look like a saint, it must be hard to see. Like when your ex who was a tit boyfriend to you, everyone think hes amazing and you're still mad about him but hes moved on quickly to someone else
So hard to tell what happened!

Reactions: 4
i don’t think we’ll ever really know what happened, because even if one does talk, it’ll be their own version and I’m sure both feel wronged! And like I can’t say I feel sorry for Lindsey - she has her brand/pod, her loyal followers and she’s making, what €11k a month?

Reactions: 13
Yeah really dunno who was the bad egg in the whole scenario
i don’t think we’ll ever really know what happened, because even if one does talk, it’ll be their own version and I’m sure both feel wronged! And like I can’t say I feel sorry for Lindsey - she has her brand/pod, her loyal followers and she’s making, what €11k a month?
Exactly sure with the NDA they won’t be able to talk about it ever. L seemed to imply there was a huge revelation a few podcasts back that was ‘totally shocking’. I wonder was it as simple as J wanted to move onto a new podcast and the NDA is just to stop L spiralling into a rant on insta stories to get her/one side across. I’m sure both will do well though

Reactions: 6
Thoughts?
OMGGG ok the shade caption - its from the tiktok sound thats been trending "He was hurting inside because he shitted on me and finally he got shitted on, *and imagine that, imagine that" ....the mic drop emoji too 😯

Seriously interested to hear Jenny's side to this.

Reactions: 4
OMGGG ok the shade caption - its from the tiktok sound thats been trending "He was hurting inside because he shitted on me and finally he got shitted on, *and imagine that, imagine that" ....the mic drop emoji too 😯

no I think it’s a sex and the city reference because “and just like that” is the new reboot series name

• Haha
Reactions: 32

how is that connected to the caption?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If we were to get really meta about the SATC reference, its almost like Kim Cattrall leaving the galz do the reboot without her cuz she's so over it.

I couldn't help but wonder...is life imitating art? Or do I need a little less Vitamin T, and a little more Vitamin Me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Same cannot wait

I think it might just be a SATC pod. I remember the girls saying that originally that ITGALZ was supposed to be.

Reactions: 1
They also said they were glad they didn't restrict themselves with such a niche pod. I think it's just a for fun caption.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.