Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
But she looks good, seems to be enjoying it and is dignified.

I'veno doubt this has really affected her, but shes handling it brilliantly. Lindsay on the other hand is sniping at subscribers, has reduced the content (which is lower quality) and is begging followers for ideas
Yeah - seems to have reconnected with an old friend, spending quality time with Evan, hanging out with Roz, doing activities, seems more comfortable sharing her life whereas L is begging for content, being openly racist, arguing with paying subscribers and for some reason, is keeping her relationship secret (not private)

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Utterly speechless
Here, that’s not cool to share this. Idc if it’s from an old blog or something, that doesn’t make it ok to post this here for everyone to see. I’m really pissed with L and think she should be held accountable for her behaviour but that doesn’t give anyone the right to dredge up some comprising images (not the ones posted before with James Kavanagh) as a way to shame her.

Reactions: 34

Boidemz

She claims Jenny wasn't happy her life was going down a healthy path, lol yeah cause moving your kids in with your fella of two weeks screams health

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ExGal

Lindaey why dont you just reply to me here seeing as your reading every post? You tried to block me on Patreon but then you slid in my DMs!!!! So L has came for me in my DMs . Dont know how she even linked the “Pamela” comment from Patreon back to me insta but damn 😅 I get the vibe she kinda wants to be put on blast because she seems to be trying to go further & further with this instead of doing her research & educating herself as she said she would 😌
86DE5906-E358-4FCB-8590-84C42ABF088D.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Im actually Pamela who made the comment. Cant believe her honestly ridiculous. She even said she would do a “Proper Terminology/ BLM” podcast but I actually think its all BS & shes saying this so we leave her alone. The minute her asslickers started commenting at me this morning she switched again & commented that she would block me because im “ rude & condescending” literally for standing up for myself & my opinion 🥴 She is being obnoxiously racist, dont act stupid & you wont be called out for it. Simple.
im the Sarah Pamela who was backing you up and she called a wolf in sheep’s clothing 😂😂 I’m so done I’ve just wrote back for the last time I can’t even

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Her relationship with ‘ baby daddy ‘ 😐 is one of the most unconvincing couples I’ve ever seen. I truly believe she still loves MW and will never get over him but this is the next best thing. They only knew each other 5 mins before she moved him in and was up the stick. 💯 % believe that was to make sure he doesn’t leave. BIG MISTAKE babies do not keep love alive. His OTT declarations of love seem so fake! Or maybe I’m just a cynical bitch 🤔😆 ps: looks like she’s giving birth to a space hopper not a baby ! That’s gonna hurt ! 😬
wrong thread?

• Haha

lemonchaitea

I’m actually buzzing for J’s new pod. Not because I’ve been defending her on here, I have a lot of love for L too.
I’m just buzzing cos it’s something new, there’s no expectation on her & she can do what the fuck she wants. It’s really brave & shows how confident she is in her abilities to start afresh. Which is quite the boss move IMO regardless of what went down between them or who was in the wrong.
it’s hard to start something new, especially so publicallyso fair so fucks to her. I’m hoping this goes in the direction I was hoping ItGalz would go eventually but without all the extraneous drama.
Ive been saying it all along (& I understand L didn’t want to give up her income esp with kids etc) but she should have started fresh too, instead of perpetuating a chaotic environment for herself. She would have had many MANY loyal followers move over onto her own platform and then she wouldn’t be dealing with all the (some justified) backlash now. It would be on her terms & less of a scramble to prove herself. I won’t be subbing to xgalz or anything but do wish her the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
If we were to get really meta about the SATC reference, its almost like Kim Cattrall leaving the galz do the reboot without her cuz she's so over it.

I couldn't help but wonder...is life imitating art? Or do I need a little less Vitamin T, and a little more Vitamin Me?

• Haha
  • Heart

goldieheux

Omg here we go
Wow a lot to take in!

Glad to see Lindsay articulate her side and what went down - sounds horrific, I really feel for her on all levels. She should have taken the last 6 weeks off.

Think there’s a lot more to J and ongoing jealousy issues, for all my years of listening to the pod, being an x galz subscriber and even seeing the gals live I could never fully warm to J. She’s like the girl in school telling you she loves your hair and then giggling behind your back. I can’t put my finger on it. Was more than happy to watch L spill her guts out and cheerlead her but obviously a big change in the dynamic when J decided to button it.

Obviously like everything there is three sides to every story. Going to re-read that statement…

Last edited:
  • Heart

pipinghot

OMGGG ok the shade caption - its from the tiktok sound thats been trending "He was hurting inside because he shitted on me and finally he got shitted on, *and imagine that, imagine that" ....the mic drop emoji too 😯

Seriously interested to hear Jenny's side to this.
no I think it’s a sex and the city reference because “and just like that” is the new reboot series name

• Haha

Emilyinparis20

ugh the movember thing was SO frustrating. I hated how someone clipped the audio so it sounded like L was in the wrong but really it was J. And because someone clipped the audio, L&J only addressed the twisted version off events, not the actual issue which was J saying that it gives her the ick when people have the movember fundraiser in their bio (which L disagreed with). At the time they had the rape crises centre in their itgalz bio. So it seemed that J had a problem with people raising money specifically for movember which is pretty fucked up imo. Not saying it’s cancel worthy, they’ve done at lot worse, but still a pretty shitty take.

And Jenny’s engagement maybe 🤔
I took Jenny’s comments as she hates/gets the ick when people are more so using the movember/raising money as insta content? Like the way every second person posts about darkness into light but makes no mention of the cause at any other point in the year. Like those events have become such insta-moments/content, like posting a black box for BLM or a fb profile filter after a tragedy. It’s all for other people and social clout and not the actual issue.

• Sick
I worked in a cafe DMS used to come into. He was a complete bully and tried to be really controlling with the staff, small things like refusing to pay at the counter like everyone else so that he’d force us to do table service - there was only one floor staff so this massively set you back. He’s a prick. I also thought his arrogance was not in proportion to his talent or fame? He’s such a nobody and so horrible to people

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

dipstick70

Haha I had the exact same thought. I mean I think it’s awesome that she’s 57 days sober but I can’t help but cringe when people do that. It just always feels like they care more about proving to other people that they’re sober than actually doing it for themselves. But I guess nowadays posting about any achievement is a pretty normal response so I’ll try not to be too hard on her.
Putting a caveat here that I know someone can be telling the internet they’re sober when they aren’t actually, but as a general rule I think it helps people when they’re posting the milestones online and people are supporting cos it makes them feel more accountable etc. TikTok has lots of people giving up things whether it’s alcohol, drugs, fast food, Your man with the fizzy drinks, but it gives that bit of motivation and support. Lots about L that annoys me but I think no harm posting it if it gives her motivation to keep it going yeno

Reactions: 31