Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miranda256

Cringing at L's story. The desperation in her voice to cling onto the money. And let's be honest it's not to "support her family" if she's buying 600 euro dresses. I'm at a loss as to who would pay to hear her and her sister shite on about their boring self obsessed lives, when you can listen to Joanne McNally and Vogues podcast which is professional, researched and fucking gas. I only started it today, sooo funny and I actually hated Vogue Williams before

Comment on Patreon and Ls response, interesting
Also, her attitude stinks in this comment in response to a subscriber. So obnoxious

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lolilolz

It is a fabrication. It's spreading lies. You should go and work in the Mirror. As an actual FRIEND of Lindsay's and xgal, not a fangirl, I can tell you that it was not L's SOBRIETY that broke up Xgalz, but the same shit you are doing here. Someone who she was in business with, constantly spreading lies and talking shit about her business partner to literally anyone who would listen and guess what, it finally caught up with J. I don't need to give the receipts (which there are, a LOT of) that's between L and J and L has too much respect for herself to feed hungry vultures like you.

Also, believing that you are ENTITLED to spread lies and say horrible things about someone you don't even know from adam just because there's a platform that allows you to do so says WAY MORE about you than L.
Okay but you didn’t sign a NDA so giz the full story 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m just not buying the statement it’s just a couple of slides of waffle and no proof! If you’re saying you have receipts you gotta show receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CherryMotel

I’m actually buzzing for J’s new pod. Not because I’ve been defending her on here, I have a lot of love for L too.
I’m just buzzing cos it’s something new, there’s no expectation on her & she can do what the fuck she wants. It’s really brave & shows how confident she is in her abilities to start afresh. Which is quite the boss move IMO regardless of what went down between them or who was in the wrong.
it’s hard to start something new, especially so publicallyso fair so fucks to her. I’m hoping this goes in the direction I was hoping ItGalz would go eventually but without all the extraneous drama.
Ive been saying it all along (& I understand L didn’t want to give up her income esp with kids etc) but she should have started fresh too, instead of perpetuating a chaotic environment for herself. She would have had many MANY loyal followers move over onto her own platform and then she wouldn’t be dealing with all the (some justified) backlash now. It would be on her terms & less of a scramble to prove herself. I won’t be subbing to xgalz or anything but do wish her the best.
This 100%, I also mentioned I thought Lindsay should just do her own thing now and start her own Patreon. She's actually made it so much harder for herself trying to fill the void of the old format with just one person. She could just start afresh, new brand, total creative control like Jenny and she'd be guaranteed people would follow her over to her new Patreon. It might not be as much as the 12k a month ITGalz were getting, but if you're really confident and work hard there's nothing to say you couldn't build back up to that. Her and Jenny could clearly do their own separate thing, but Lindsay's inability to recognise when something is dead and 'don't tell a girl boss how to be a girl boss' attitude will not help her.

I actually think Jenny is probably relieved to shake off the bad press and controversies that ItGalz had got in the past and not be associated with it anymore. Unfortunately towards the end the brand got tarnished and If I was either of them I'd want to rebrand anyway to win back public favour. it you search itgalz on twitter only bad stuff shows up.

Plus now you've some people in the ItGalz discord saying how excited they are for Jenny's pod and reacting to the screenshot someone posted of Jenny's insta post with hearts and celebration emojis. I don't think Lindsay foresaw that the itgalz discord could still be discussing and even potentially promoting Jenny's solo stuff. If you take over a podcast that was built on a fanbase of two people and one of them leaves, it doesn't mean you automatically win them over too. A clean break is clearly needed.

Reactions: 37

Cornetta

Off the drink.... Suuure Lindsay.

I always wander around town buzzing off people at 1am when I'm sober. 100% on the bag.

She was never off it, Jenny obviously told her to stop damaging the It Galz brand with her sessioning and now that J has finally had enough, L can't help herself.

Her need to appear cool to all these new "mates" is gonna end in tears.

Also the new gaf decoration has session written all over it. Not one bit child friendly!
Jesus you sound like someone's ma in the 1960s.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So I’m open to being educated but just don’t correct or criticise what I’ve said because that is condescending. Hahahahaha she has lost the plot

• Haha
Let’s not forget the Movember ‘ick’ comments were from Jenny and not L. When J said her intitial comments on the pod even L seemed taken aback. The echo boy scandal was shortly after that ep aired and tbf both girls had each others backs during these scandals.

The Movember controversy was hugely damaging imo, they’re lucky they weren’t totally cancelled.
Think it was so clear that Jenny meant she gets the ick when people grow a moustache for Movember and plaster photos of their moustache everywhere. So blown out of proportion

CherryMotel

Thoughts?
This just makes me think, whatever happened between L + J must have been BAD.

From that photo it's clear Jenny still wanted to do a podcast, just not with Lindsay,
and Lindsay was also so quick to move on and remove Jenny's name from ItGalz and push on with it herself too.

The common denominator here is the friendship between the two of them, not the act of podcasting itself. They are clearly 100% donezo forever.

Reactions: 35

Cornetta

Shout out to any of the old school L and J fans here, who've been following L since the Luxi-Land blogspot and J since Tumblr. This is going back over 12 years. They were both proto-influencers before Instagram. That's why I think it's gas that when people say one can't survive without each other, they literally found each other through content creation before it was a monetised thing. For anyone who didn't know, L had a beautiful website with gorgeous film photos of her and her sisters in amazing outfits. (And no I'm not L or J before any melts get their knickers in a twist) Jenny too had a Tumblr that was full of great writing, lots of stories of things that happened to her. It was super sensual.

The reason I say this is because podcasts, as mentioned above, are simply one medium of content creation. They're currently very popular but they might not be forever. L could take a moment to consider her career and what her talents are. I think she's talented at being engaging and telling funny stories, but I also think she's a good stylist, keen eye for homewares and possibly a good interior designer. I think she should go off and get a qualification in something like this and mix it in to her influencer Instagram. She also needs to get a manager asap to retain her followers and get quality assurance on what she does in the interim period.

Lol I know I've just given someone I don't know at all guidance counselling but not all Tattlers hate the people they discuss, on the contrary I like both of these people and want to see them do great things. I've no doubt whatever Lindsay does we will all still be locked in. I mean she gave us 1000 posts here in less than a week so we're obviously hooked on her. Lindsay, take my money, I want the tea!!

• Heart

girloxoxo

I wish I could say I was shocked by her response to this stuff but I'm really not. I was genuinely rooting for her as, despite all of her flaws, she's very likable. But coming for loyal listeners like that is just not on. It's also very sad to see how many other girls don't understand how comments like L's can be hurtful and serve to perpetuate racist stereotypes. As somebody from a mixed background, that comment thread is the perfect example of the shite I and others like me have had to face every time we politely pointed out something was offensive. It looks like a lot of xgals have a lot of learning to do.

• Heart

gmm1288

Mortgages 😂😂😭
Karla K wont shut up about mortgages and buying a house. We fucking know there is a housing crisis. We know its hard for first time buyers. We listen to podcasts to get away from that shite. But no we have to be constantly reminded how fucked we are & pay for the privilege

Reactions: 34

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
As much as I support J, can't help but feel for L tonight. Its like your ex posting the first pic with their new love interest.

SSnark

Chatty Member
"I'm not racist, I have *insert race * friends" is like a misogynist or domestic abuser saying "I'm not an abuser of women, sure I have a girlfriend"... Not comparing her to an abuser but just showing how invalid that argument is
“And I hired her Mam” white savior complex vibezzzzz

• Heart

Brixt8

she also said that Black people should be happy with the amount of representation they get in the media because Fresh Prince of Bel Air was on tv in the 90s.. I’ll try find the ep

• Haha
  • Angry