It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran here to ask.. Could he be the new boyfriend Dave? Under our noses the whole time? They did say that L's new boyf was at the podcast recording It Galz did with DMcS so technically could be? And we know she likes her old Zaddys..

Any thoughts?
Nice idea but 100% no, he’s been in London for the past two months.

Reactions: 3
Imagine going through a year of watching her get back with Jimmy, break up with Jimmy again, get with moo moo, break up with moo moo, get with the new guy, move in with new guy after 6 weeks, supposedly leave her child behind with her parents, get dumped by new guy after 5 months, help her move her whole life out of new guy’s house and pick up all the pieces only for her to go back to that guy. If it’s true Jenny was caught bitching, I could not blame her in the slightest, not even one tiny little bit. It actually wouldn’t be normal if Jenny hadn’t said something negative about all of that.

And that’s not even taking into account the public slagging matches with Jimmy’s supposed baby mama/baby mama friends, the online feuds with Kneevo and that child, texting Patreon subscribers asking them not to tell Jenny and posting about being a superspreader with her Covid denier/anti vax friend in midst of the third wave. Impressive 12 months work Linds 😂👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Ran here to ask.. Could he be the new boyfriend Dave? Under our noses the whole time? They did say that L's new boyf was at the podcast recording It Galz did with DMcS so technically could be? And we know she likes her old Zaddys..

Any thoughts?
Nah, when they were recording with DMS, they were talking to another Dave in the background (the fella)

Reactions: 6

Any thoughts?
He hasn’t a lot to piss in let alone buy a channel bag

He hasn’t a lot to piss in let alone buy a channel bag
“Pot”

Reactions: 5
Shocking as it is to say but I always saw Lindsay as that washed-up, has-been, ole-wan at the bar. Pissed and telling you about how she was a real it gal back in her day.
omg totally. Shes that way now . She is an aul wan trying to tell the world she still relevant. She will be competing with Luna in a few years trying to hang out with her mates and coming on to her bf. She is to be pityed, j looks amazing and happy apart from the moose knuckle 👢 Its lovely to see her move on and show the world she's better then L

Reactions: 14
Off the drink.... Suuure Lindsay.

I always wander around town buzzing off people at 1am when I'm sober. 100% on the bag.

She was never off it, Jenny obviously told her to stop damaging the It Galz brand with her sessioning and now that J has finally had enough, L can't help herself.

Her need to appear cool to all these new "mates" is gonna end in tears.

Also the new gaf decoration has session written all over it. Not one bit child friendly!

Reactions: 15

I always wander around town buzzing off people at 1am when I'm sober. 100% on the bag.

She was never off it, Jenny obviously told her to stop damaging the It Galz brand with her sessioning and now that J has finally had enough, L can't help herself.

Also the new gaf decoration has session written all over it. Not one bit child friendly!
Jesus you sound like someone's ma in the 1960s.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lo
Tbh don't see it at all. She's had a few drinks or is just running around hyper. DMcS is famously sober.

Lol love that this screenshot shows nothing at all 😂 what a smoking gun
Look at David McSweenys story. The bleeping state of her. Yes he is sober years.

Reactions: 3
Comment on Patreon and Ls response, interesting
Just coming back to L’s comments here, call me naive but I genuinely don’t think that Lindsay would say that if (as many people here think) she is in the wrong. I also standby my comment that the wronged person (Lindsay) would naturally be the one to continue with the podcast. Even if was J wasn’t feeling the podcast she’s not gonna give up a very successful and lucrative business lightly.

Sounds like Lindsay won’t/can’t go into detail but if indeed she was f-ed over by her best friend then I especially feel sorry for her because she is getting so much hate. We’re now judging her for a 4.5 second video where she seems compos mentis with me…come on people!

Maybe the girls will never spill the tea but Dublin is a small place and some of their wider social circle will talk and word will get around and looks like it already has (word of J texting L’s sisters). It might end up in Chinese whispers and hearsay and a mixture of truth and lies.

Personally if I was L I’d wait to the dust settles and talk about what happened albeit not in great detail but to get her own narrative out there on the podcast. Otherwise rumours, theories and stories are just going to continue.

It’s 100% not, he celebrated two years with his boyfriend last year. So maybe the girl who went on a date with ‘him’ last year must have been someone else..!

Reactions: 10
Lindsay is clearly fine in that story.

has Ramona Treacy returned to the thread from the depths of hell?

I have been around people sober at 1am for years. Drunk people are annoying but it's possible.

Irish people have a toxic attitude to alcohol and believe it can't be done

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t think that Lindsay looks fucked in that story?? You can’t definitely say she’s “on the bag” for sure unless she posts a pic of herself actually snorting cocaine 🙄 same goes for the drink 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.