It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the person that knew about the engagement

Reactions: 11
what a narrow minded view - so have you never changed your mind or had your interest change as you get older? Sure she probably laughed at the hike craze, but who didn’t when every second insta post was #hiking but that doesn’t mean she’s never allowed go on a hike! As others have said, it’s quite clear that Jenny has been growing and changing the past year and there’s nothing wrong with that. She’s at a new stage in her life and you’re mad to think that she wouldn’t at least try out one of her fiancé’s interests
Anytime lindsay is praised posters are accused of being her. The sun shines out of Jenny’s hole and it’s just accepted.
Funny how Jenny is allowed to change and ‘grow’ but Lindsay isn’t.
bit of a narrow minded view don’t you think?

Reactions: 4
Anytime lindsay is praised posters are accused of being her. The sun shines out of Jenny’s hole and it’s just accepted.
Ok except you could apply either of those to both of them because they both clearly have fans. People are accused of being J too.

Not to be breaking the rule about no trying to mod but could we maybe just lay off accusing posters of being the person if it’s praise because it happens for both of them, it’s getting old, and they both clearly have people who love them or else they wouldn’t be raking it in every month!

Though I would like to know what way Lindsay has grown cos I’m not seeing anyone dismissing her changing for the better 😂

Reactions: 8
i never said Lindsey can’t grow? I simply said that Jenny or anyone for that matter can change, grow or take up new interests.

Reactions: 1
People are defending J and taking her side because the writing is on the wall, the way L has carried on throughout this fall out screams guilty. Do you really think the perpetual victim that is L wouldn’t have blasted whatever went down on every media outlet if J had crossed her? The most telling line from the reflection xgals podcast was in the last 5 mins. L spent the entire pod talking about how hard she had had it in life, how she doesn’t think she matured past 20 and how many traumatic events that has happened her( none of which had anything to do with their business separation lol) she wanted the sympathy of the public, if J had crossed her L would have loved nothing more to add her to the list of toxic ppl who have hurt her in the past. The whole ep L was going on as if J had simply woke up one day and randomly said duck it I don’t want income or a job lol and them listeners can duck off, time to randomly ‘stonewall’( L’s word of the day) Lindsey, but L gave herself away in the last 5 mins when she said she hoped they both don’t air this in public and have enough respect for eachother not to take this to social medial 😃 this is coming from the women who put up a James Charles style tell all on Insta when she found out Jimmy’s suspected baby wasn’t actually his after all, this had nothing to do with L but she loved the opportunity to have a scandalous tell out, full with dramatic pauses, starring off into the distance, and the general pity party my life is so crazy stance. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and that’s why everyone is sticking up for J, thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Heart
Reactions: 54
People are defending J and taking her side because the writing is on the wall, the way L has carried on throughout this fall out screams guilty. Do you really think the perpetual victim that is L wouldn’t have blasted whatever went down on every media outlet if J had crossed her? The most telling line from the reflection xgals podcast was in the last 5 mins. L spent the entire pod talking about how hard she had had it in life, how she doesn’t think she matured past 20 and how many traumatic events that has happened her( none of which had anything to do with their business separation lol) she wanted the sympathy of the public, if J had crossed her L would have loved nothing more to add her to the list of toxic ppl who have hurt her in the past. The whole ep L was going on as if J had simply woke up one day and randomly said duck it I don’t want income or a job lol and them listeners can duck off, time to randomly ‘stonewall’( L’s word of the day) Lindsey, but L gave herself away in the last 5 mins when she said she hoped they both don’t air this in public and have enough respect for eachother not to take this to social medial 😃 this is coming from the women who put up a James Charles style tell all on Insta when she found out Jimmy’s suspected baby wasn’t actually his after all, this had nothing to do with L but she loved the opportunity to have a scandalous tell out, full with dramatic pauses, starring off into the distance, and the general pity party my life is so crazy stance. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and that’s why everyone is sticking up for J, thank you for coming to my ted talk

cant argue with that! i think your right. she would have ripped J a new one if she was in the wrong. clearly L has matured because shes knows whats shes doing is wrong (breaking covid rules etc) she just doesnt care or cant resist spilling her guts. Does she mistake maturing with being boring? I think she does. she has the potential to make it but i dont think shed be able for it. i know i wouldnt, you have to have 10 inch thick skin. J will not be on social media as much....im looking forward to what shell do next.

Reactions: 10
Good detective work. I searched the username for posts and the only other comments they made are kinda vague but all in the itgalz threads. One post about seeing lindsays fella on bumble but tbh that makes me think it was lindsay or her pal more just having the craic
Yeah, there’s not much on that profile. I would imagine if either of them are on here they’re using several accounts to post.

Reactions: 6
Im not sure where the girls are originally from.Is it just me or does there seem to be a high concentration of arse hole influencers living in Portmarnock. No disrespect to anyone who lives there i can think of a few melts
😂😂 Only know of L and Aoife Bermingham. Is there others?

Reactions: 1
Ah yeah forgot about her, not from the area I think
Peaches OG/Cliona Kelly is malahide I think - another unbelievably rude wagon, one of the most condescending stuck up weapons I've had the displeasure of dealing with

But weren’t pubs etc closed last Xmas eve, takeaway only? So it’s not possible that anyone saw, had to have been L
I’m pretty sure shops were open because I know people who were doing last min xmas present shopping but maybe I’m remembering wrong. And if hotels were open people might’ve been having drinks there. Basically, I don’t find it implausible that someone saw Evan propose. And I just don’t see why L would post about the engagement, of all things, here. I mean I guess it did hurt J in the end but like I said, I think L was prob jealous that J got engaged and therefore wouldn’t have wanted to spread the word (especially knowing that people would then make comments about L’s failed love life).

I’m 99.99999% certain tattle is the reason they fell out. Previously, Lindsay would happily slander tattlers during these kinda situations; blaming them for whatever went wrong.
In this scenario (which would be most likely to have her blame us), tattle was not mentioned once. Could she feel ashamed or hypocritical to blame or criticise us after she’d been caught out doing the same thing?
I’d have a lot more respect for L if she opened up and told us honestly what happened, she’s opening herself up to a lot more judgement by saying nothing. She could use this as an opportunity to do a pod about mistakes and bettering oneself

Reactions: 18
Yes Lindsay was always making jibes about Roz, it was obvious and embarrassing.
Actually great point above about jealousy, Roz kind of is a lot of what Lindsay tried to be for years (natural, hippy life, vegan, wellness)
This is actually so spot on

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting to see L & J’s friendship break apart after listening to their red flags episode. Perhaps the podcast made J reflect on their friendship. In any breakup including friendship breakups things can get messy very quickly and going by what L said in the Xgals reflection episode as well as very obviously the business side of things being dragged in - it resulted in complete separation.
Although both financially rely on ItGalz income L has a family to support which leads me to believe & understand why she is desperate to keep it going regardless of J’s silence.
As many have already said on this thread J has so much potential, opportunity and a number of contacts to still grow her own brand. She has also already began to create a life outside of ItGalz & has probably been planning to expand into her own brand for a while. Which explains why she had such confidence in leaving ItGalz entirely.
L has expressed how she wants to expand the ItGalz brand as her own and I think we will see growth in her from this situation too. It will be interesting to see where she takes ItGalz she definitely brings so much energy & fun to the table. People deal with things differently and we can see that with J’s silence and “getaway” from everything in comparison to L diving into trying to mend the business and offer some sort of explanation as much as she legally can.
I think the speculation over L posting about J on here is false. L, although admitting to using Tattle, she talks about her use more as a form of self-harm rather than a way to air her issues with friends.
J definitely just wanted out of a a friendship she had from out of and a brand that no longer encapsulated her and her interests which would have definitely upset and worried L not just for losing a life-long friend but also a career that her and her family relied on.

Reactions: 9
It's a tough situation - maybe nothing even happened and she just wanted out but L couldn't take it and said something unforgiveable

Reactions: 3
I’m 99.99999% certain tattle is the reason they fell out. Previously, Lindsay would happily slander tattlers during these kinda situations; blaming them for whatever went wrong.
In this scenario (which would be most likely to have her blame us), tattle was not mentioned once. Could she feel ashamed or hypocritical to blame or criticise us after she’d been caught out doing the same thing?
I’d have a lot more respect for L if she opened up and told us honestly what happened, she’s opening herself up to a lot more judgement by saying nothing. She could use this as an opportunity to do a pod about mistakes and bettering oneself
Sorry but how in gods name do you get to 99.99999% on pure speculation. These girls had a profitable business, 10+ years of friendship and mutual men between them. They've released so little information there's no way we can figure it out just yet. There could be theft, an issue with eithers partner, a personal slight (past or present), a growing rift that blew up, a physical assault or any other number other issues going on.

Starting to find this "it has to be L on tattle" narrative a bit redundant. Yes it's possible but so are a million other things.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.