It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion Jenny’s with booboo on staycaysh while lindsays upped her medicaysh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion - Jenny literally takes a hike, Lindsay solo on the mike, but we still don't know what caused the fight

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The Galz in discord are getting annoyed and hoping that L won’t rely on them for content non stop!

Reactions: 8
Do we really need to dissect Kerry Katona slurring on TV? V strange behaviour from L who is trying to get sober ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we really need to dissect Kerry Katona slurring on TV? V strange behaviour from L who is trying to get sober ffs
Yeah like I get cringe moments or catching out someone's dishonesty if they're faking a lip sync or being a bit of a prick. But can we leave ridiculing women with psychological and substance abuse problems in the past pls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Predictable that L’s content is her fave topic.. daily mail style z lister stories. This is what happens when J isn’t there to manage the content 🙄

Reactions: 6
It's woeful then an ask me anything coming up too 😴😴😴😴
The ask me anything would be juicy if she’s not filtering the questions.. but I’m sure it’s ‘ask me anything once it has nothing to do with Jenny’ q&a 🙈

Reactions: 2
That episode sounds pitiful 🙄
Done to death. So that is the tit people have to pay for? Has she addressed what’s happening with itgalz podcast?

Reactions: 3
I
That episode sounds pitiful 🙄
Done to death. So that is the tit people have to pay for? Has she addressed what’s happening with itgalz podcast?
Nope she probably won’t.. she said she knows we all want the tea but she needs the dust to settle because she’s anxious etc

I

Nope she probably won’t.. she said she knows we all want the tea but she needs the dust to settle because she’s anxious etc
She did say it’s been so hard biting her tongue whatever that means

Very hard to listen to. Her voice is on the edge of tears. Maybe she'd have been better doing a pod on alcohol and anxiety and letting it all out.

This podcast, although its right up my street, is very like that "everything is fine" meme and is kind of hard to listen to

Reactions: 7
I

She did say it’s been so hard biting her tongue whatever that means
Well that’s a pity because she wouldn’t be where she is only for it galz.. it’s how she built her following.. 🙄
She needs to get some kind of advisor to help her with episodes because that just isn’t good enough

Very hard to listen to. Her voice is on the edge of tears. Maybe she'd have been better doing a pod on alcohol and anxiety and letting it all out.

This podcast, although its right up my street, is very like that "everything is fine" meme and is kind of hard to listen to
Do you not think that that podcast has been done to death no? 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.