It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a hypocrite šŸ¤”
I used to slag people like that and people who were really into exercise in general, looking back Iā€™d say it probably came from being envious that it was something I felt I couldnā€™t do.
Not exactly a big fitness head now but having done the odd hike and started sea swimming a bit I lay off on the slagging because after being dragged to do them I enjoyed them!
Iā€™d guess a lot of people are in the same boat especially with the pandemic cos a lot more people are trying activities like that

Reactions: 27
On the speculative topic of Lindsay possibly talking sh1t about Jenny on here and Jenny finding out, I always wondered who leaked Jenny's engagement on here. For anyone who isn't aware, Jenny got engaged on Christmas Eve but didn't announce it on social media until Christmas Day. However, someone on Tattle leaked the info on Christmas Eve, saying something along the lines of "a little birdie told me Evan popped the question today" or something similar. If you listened to the XGalz ep after Christmas, they mention it when discussing Jenny's engagement and reveal that Jenny told Lindsay and her sisters on Christmas Eve an hour or two after the engagement happened. SO, this could mean that it was Lindsay who leaked the info to Tattle - I always wondered who it could've been and knew it had to be someone close to Jenny. Also thought it was mad that someone was going onto Tattle on Christmas Eve šŸ˜‚ This is just my two cents

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Stop, I can just imagine her trailing behind to avoid getting in any more or Rozā€™s shots lol...
I remember the galz had a full rant on one of the episodes about how ā€œuncoolā€ early morning hikers are. She is a changed woman now I guess, power to her šŸ§˜šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ„¾
She goes on one hike and sheā€™s a changed woman?? Lol

Reactions: 7
On the speculative topic of Lindsay possibly talking sh1t about Jenny on here and Jenny finding out, I always wondered who leaked Jenny's engagement on here. For anyone who isn't aware, Jenny got engaged on Christmas Eve but didn't announce it on social media until Christmas Day. However, someone on Tattle leaked the info on Christmas Eve, saying something along the lines of "a little birdie told me Evan popped the question today" or something similar. If you listened to the XGalz ep after Christmas, they mention it when discussing Jenny's engagement and reveal that Jenny told Lindsay and her sisters on Christmas Eve an hour or two after the engagement happened. SO, this could mean that it was Lindsay who leaked the info to Tattle - I always wondered who it could've been and knew it had to be someone close to Jenny. Also thought it was mad that someone was going onto Tattle on Christmas Eve šŸ˜‚ This is just my two cents
You have a great memory, i had forgotten that and it was only 6 months ago! Fully behind this theory!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean Evan proposed in town on Xmas eve, one of the busiest times of year so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if someone here saw. I think L wouldā€™ve been to jealous to post it here.

Reactions: 8
You have a great memory, i had forgotten that and it was only 6 months ago! Fully behind this theory!
I have a great memory but only with useless stuff like petty influencer drama šŸ˜‚

If anyone wants receipts of this, I can't find the first It Galz thread where it was posted, however, if you listen back to the X Galz ep where Jenny discusses her engagement, Jenny says that at 10pm on Christmas Eve, someone posted on Tattle saying "rumour has it Evan popped the question today" and Lindsay was like "I would loveee to know how they found out" and then later says that it was probably just a fluke or someone saw her bopping around with the ring. Jenny also says that a friend of theirs spotted Jenny in the Shelbourne with the ring on her so it also could've been her but my money is on Lindsay.

Btw I genuinely was a fan of the pod and that's why I'm subbed to X Galz - since its all gone to tit I'm team Jenny all the way and I did feel particularly bad for her when her engagement news got leaked.

Reactions: 16
Maybe Jenny didnā€™t have a particular desire to go hiking but she is going through a tit time and likely wants any excuse to keep busy. Iā€™m sure the hike was a small part of the weekend away.
I never knew about the engagement leak but now support the theory that L was on tattle. Thereā€™s no way a random person in town just noticed she was wearing an engagement ring šŸ™ˆ I canā€™t remember the full engagement story.. I thought he proposed in the hotel room, no?

Reactions: 15
Maybe Jenny didnā€™t have a particular desire to go hiking but she is going through a tit time and likely wants any excuse to keep busy. Iā€™m sure the hike was a small part of the weekend away.
I never knew about the engagement leak but now support the theory that L was on tattle. Thereā€™s no way a random person in town just noticed she was wearing an engagement ring šŸ™ˆ I canā€™t remember the full engagement story.. I thought he proposed in the hotel room, no?
They were staying in the Shelbourne Christmas Eve and he proposed to her that day in Stephens Green park!

Reactions: 4
I thought the hiking slagging was very pointed to @galzgonewild_ as Roz only very recently started doing it and ggw has been going a few years.

Reactions: 3
They were staying in the Shelbourne Christmas Eve and he proposed to her that day in Stephens Green park!
Yeah, I knew they stayed in The Shelbourne but never knew he proposed in the park. In that case, anyone couldā€™ve known šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
I mean Evan proposed in town on Xmas eve, one of the busiest times of year so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if someone here saw. I think L wouldā€™ve been to jealous to post it here.
But werenā€™t pubs etc closed last Xmas eve, takeaway only? So itā€™s not possible that anyone saw, had to have been L

But werenā€™t pubs etc closed last Xmas eve, takeaway only? So itā€™s not possible that anyone saw, had to have been L
I agree. I doubt anyone rushing around at xmas would have taken too much notice. It *could* have happened but its pretty unlikely IMO

I thought the hiking slagging was very pointed to @galzgonewild_ as Roz only very recently started doing it and ggw has been going a few years.
I always thought this too.. I remember when I first followed Lindsay she was good pals with the people who owned 9 Crow Street.. she was always taking pics in the shop and modelling their clothes..seemed to be a fall out years ago. Anyway, one of the original 9 crow owners is the owner of galz gone wild

Reactions: 4
Lindsay is very funny and I hope she expands on the sobriety thing. She'll be fine id say.

However, I think Jenny though has a niche which she can exploit. She is a pop culture obsessive and there is a market for people who cast a deep and wide net into pop culture and want to speak to someone about it (I.e. "did you see that one 45 minute YouTube video about that one time Lindsay Lohan went to Starbucks on 24 March 2006?")

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.