It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jenny couldn’t get in to xgals while Lindsay was posting because the email address was changed, would Patreon not have contacted her before today?

Reactions: 3
Yeah but this is all new info. You can’t really blame people for assumptions they made in the past based off of what Jenny has now said. No one here is a bleeping fortune teller. Yes, what Jenny just posted definitely changes things and I’m sure this might change people’s opinions but up until this point she hadn’t said much so of course people were gonna speculate! I really hate this whole ‘ooooh it’s funny how one day people are on Lindsays side and the next day they’re on Jenny’s side’… So what? Can’t people change their minds? Especially when NEW info comes out? Also this is tattle ffs of course people are gonna be fickle, that’s part of the fun of it all!
I didn’t say you needed to be Raven Baxter to have been able to guess that Jenny was locked out of the X Galz account without her consent and that she was seeking legal advice before releasing any statement, I think it was fairly obvious to see what was going on just from how Lindsay was handling the situation but each to their own!

Reactions: 9
It does seem kinda unfair though if Jenny just gets to decide the pod is over without Lindsays consent. Why is Jenny’s want to quit more important than Lindsay’s want to continue? Isn’t it meant to be split 50/50? My only guess is that the reason for them falling out is the same reason Jenny felt she was more entitled to do what she wants (to quit) than do what Lindsay wants (to continue).
You can't expect jenny to work if she wants to quit....lindsay would absolutely be entitled to continue but she would need to come to an arrangement with jenny as she owns 50% of the business, you can't just take it, if they negotiated and came to an agreed figure to buy jenny out then the business, platforms, names, events etc would be all lindsays, its incredibly naive and silly to think you can just lock someone out of their business and move on because they want to quit....

Reactions: 18
Lindsey if you’re here i will PayPal you €20 to go off on the discord or a livestream

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It does seem kinda unfair though if Jenny just gets to decide the pod is over without Lindsays consent. Why is Jenny’s want to quit more important than Lindsay’s want to continue? Isn’t it meant to be split 50/50? My only guess is that the reason for them falling out is the same reason Jenny felt she was more entitled to do what she wants (to quit) than do what Lindsay wants (to continue).
I didn’t think her statement made it sound like she wanted to quit, as she said she didn’t have the opportunity to be in the most recent pods

Reactions: 10
Jenny truly showing lindsay up with apolite, professional approach there
Much better than “dont tell a boss witch how to boss”
Majority embarrassed for Lindsay ploughing ahead and organising pathetic meet ups in the park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The account changes on the Patreon that J refers to could be the bank account linked to the Patreon payouts. If that was suddenly changed or changed more than once in a month, then it could be flagged as suspicious.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Never liked Jenny on the podcast but have to say I feel bad for her and think she has been professional to this point.

She is probably better off without Lindsay in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The account changes on the Patreon that J refers to could be the bank account linked to the Patreon payouts. If that was suddenly changed or changed more than once in a month, then it could be flagged as suspicious.
L is some idiot if she did this

Reactions: 9
The neeeeeck of both of them to be honest.
Both only made moves because of money. Lindsay in desperation for subscribers and Jenny when things started to plummet.

I think they've treated their patreons like absolute mugs and the fan girling and "love you so much" messages are toe curling when it's so obvious they don't give a duck beyond their paycheck.

Reactions: 21
The neeeeeck of both of them to be honest.
Both only made moves because of money. Lindsay in desperation for subscribers and Jenny when things started to plummet.

I think they've treated their patreons like absolute mugs and the fan girling and "love you so much" messages are toe curling when it's so obvious they don't give a duck beyond their paycheck.
Well yeah it's their livelihood?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly this is like the trashier and cheaper version of the call her daddy drama...
Both L and J are such yawns like L looks about 45 and mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.