It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny has spoken
You know how Jenny has explained here:

"Last night Patreon contacted me (on the itgalz email account) as our account was flagged for suspicious activity, mainly being account changes (password, email account etc). They restored the account to its original email address and requested I reset the password."

And Evan posted the quote on his insta stories that said "Karma is only a witch if you are"

Makes sense now 😂 Seems like Karma bit Lindsay in the arse there.

I would say the two of them (Evan and Jenny) were SCREAMING when Patreon gave the original itgalz email address (that J had access to) the opportunity to reset the password and regain access to it again so she could finally tell the subs her side of what was going on in private, like only Lindsay had previously had the opportunity to do 😂😂 like you can't make that up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The fact she stressed that the future of the pod was a joint decision proves that Lindsay has decided herself that it galz belongs to her. I think she’s just got herself into big trouble legally

Reactions: 30
This is sooooo confusing… so did Lindsay lock Jenny out and managed to get it flagged on patreon with all her changes? So patreon contacted Jenny and she locked Lindsay out of it??

Reactions: 16
Can ANYBODY tell me what’s going on! I’ve tried to look back on the thread and I’m so confused and just got that email

Reactions: 2
This is sooooo confusing… so did Lindsay lock Jenny out and managed to get it flagged on patreon with all her changes? So patreon contacted Jenny and she locked Lindsay out of it??
I take it that L updated the account using a different email than the one that created it. J still had access to the original email linked to the account so Patreon treated L's activity like a hack. Ha.

Reactions: 17
Feel awful for her! Don't have the full story obviously but having listened to the pod and what kinda relationship they appeared to have- it seems insane it got this nasty

Reactions: 10
Why do I feel like this post was a means to try to plug the dropping subscribers...
she didn’t say whether or not the podcast will continue, nor whether or not subs can be paused and gave a vague response to the live show questions... so essentially listeners have to pay on the 1st and hope for the best?

if she wanted to speak but was locked out of XGalz she could have said the same thing on the discord two weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is 100% a publicity stunt!!! I mean come on!!! They have a show to sell and an empire to build. The format was stale they needed to shake it up. I’m a casual listener but this is very obviously for sales!!!!
1000% a publicity stunt for new content. As if the live shows wouldn't have been cancelled by now! Cue the episodes where they have a red table talk style conversation and Jenny does a solo "my truth" episode. I think it's so obvious

Reactions: 9
Not going to lie I do find it funny that those who were on team Lindsay’s main argument was that Jenny doesn’t care about the listeners/Patrons and she can’t be bothered to update them however anyone who reads that Patreon post can clearly see that Jenny does care and was waiting for her moment to get the account back while also being careful from a legal sense. At the end of the day Jenny was the one who came up with the idea of It Galz and podcasting so Lindsay feeling like she could continue the brand on her own was never going to work, she should have just set up her own Patreon however as others pointed out she clearly was not prepared to lose more than half of their following. I would have understood Lindsay taking over It Galz/X Galz a bit more if Jenny did not want to continue the pod as she is settling down to get engaged, get a house etc so she may feel like she’s in a different stage of her life now, however from the looks of that post she seems to want to continue podcasting so Lindsay just completely and immaturely shut her out. It just makes me wonder what did they really fight about if it wasn’t about Jenny not wanting to continue the pod? It is a bit convenient timing with the end of the month and Jenny waiting until the 1st of July to clear things up however this couldn’t be a publicity stunt because it’s made Lindsay look so bad. I know Lindsay has no problem getting her hands dirty for attention/followers by getting into fights with fifteen year olds on Insta live but there’s a difference between that and locking your best friend and business partner out of your joint podcast venture?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.