It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yeah it's their livelihood?
Obviously...but the fact Jenny didn't say a word until patreons started to plummet and was happy for fans to receive no update, including paying fans.
No word from either about the live shows despite many questions.

Reactions: 13
The neeeeeck of both of them to be honest.
Both only made moves because of money. Lindsay in desperation for subscribers and Jenny when things started to plummet.

I think they've treated their patreons like absolute mugs and the fan girling and "love you so much" messages are toe curling when it's so obvious they don't give a duck beyond their paycheck.
On the one hand that might appear to be the case but remember they fell out in their private life. That made it hard for either of them to placate the listeners without putting out an agreed business statement regarding a plan going forward?
Sounds like Jenny was pushing for that but Lindsay just wanted to continue the podcast no matter what instead.
in the end that approach did end up causing confusion and dissent in the camp, which has led to Jenny making a statement finally this evening?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On the one hand that might appear to be the case but remember they fell out in their private life. That made it hard for either of them to placate the listeners without putting out an agreed business statement regarding a plan going forward?
Sounds like Jenny was pushing for that but Lindsay just wanted to continue the podcast no matter what instead.
in the end that approach did end up causing confusion and dissent in the camp, which has lead to Jenny making a statement finally this evening?
I get what you’re saying but why is she waiting to give more info on the 1st behind a pay wall at that...

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t really think it looks like Jenny cared to update, more so that she got access to the paying and therefore more loyal fans. Can’t believe it’s been so messy. Kinda shows that rte and the likes were right not to invest in them

Reactions: 13
The Patreon comments are so cringe

if they’re going down the legal route it’ll hardly be resolved by 1st July? clearly shitting themselves at how fast subs are going down hence why it hasn’t been mentioned on insta etc

Reactions: 9
Genuinely think that L's actions are the actions of someone who might be experiencing some sort of severe mental health episode. No one would ever throw a grenade at a friendship and business this way. I reckon J is not only trying to deal with it legally but also sensitively, knowing L could be still be spiraling. Not a good time for either. I know L is getting a lot of heat on this forum but stop and think about Caroline Flack before you insult her as she's definitely on these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I sort of assumed neither want to post publicly about it until some sort of arrangement about the future has been made, whatever the hell that looks like. With Jenny being the less messy one in general I’d say she’d hate to put up something on her page when things are a complete shambles and uncertain and would prefer some sort of polished finalised statement? Not saying whether it’s right or wrong but I can sort of understand why they both wanted to only post on the Patreon, or at least understand why *they* would want to even if it’s not what I’d do myself.

Reactions: 8
The Patreon comments are so cringe

if they’re going down the legal route it’ll hardly be resolved by 1st July? clearly shitting themselves at how fast subs are going down hence why it hasn’t been mentioned on insta etc
I reckon Jenny is implying that she is hoping herself and lindsay, with help from legal advisors, will have come to an agreement on the pod and splitting the business/buy out by the 1st July, she may have come up with a figure and has gotten legal advise and has passed that info to lindsay and that may be the cut off she is giving it to let lindsay engage in discussions you know?

Obviously...but the fact Jenny didn't say a word until patreons started to plummet and was happy for fans to receive no update, including paying fans.
No word from either about the live shows despite many questions.
Bizarre nothing has been said on regular ItGalz and it’s been just three weeks without a podcast and no explanation. Would yous say they are transitioning to drop the free pod?

Reactions: 5
You can't expect jenny to work if she wants to quit....lindsay would absolutely be entitled to continue but she would need to come to an arrangement with jenny as she owns 50% of the business, you can't just take it, if they negotiated and came to an agreed figure to buy jenny out then the business, platforms, names, events etc would be all lindsays, its incredibly naive and silly to think you can just lock someone out of their business and move on because they want to quit....
When I made that post I was just kinda throwing it out there to see what others think, yanno?
Under normal circumstances it’s expected that the person quitting gives 2 weeks notice but I guess since podcasting is quite different, different rules apply. And of course, the fact that they had some big falling out makes ‘giving notice’ kinda hard.
I think it was wrong of Lindsay to just take over AND rebrand XGalz (removing Jenny’s name- although she couldn’t really keep it since that’s basically false advertising to new patreons). But before Jenny posted on patreon I wasn’t sure if she even tried to compromise with Lindsay because if she hadn’t, I don’t think it’s completely fair to expect Lindsay to stop working just because Jenny decides she doesn’t want to continue but it looks like Jenny did try (if we take her for her word) which makes what Lindsay did even worse.

I didn’t think her statement made it sound like she wanted to quit, as she said she didn’t have the opportunity to be in the most recent pods
Yes but I made that post BEFORE she made her statement!! Like I said, I was just throwing it out there to see what others thought as it was something that had occurred to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
More than likely, the email attached to the account was changed when lindsay took the account and locked jenny out, then the bio changed, then lindsay may have tried to make more changes this week, could've even tried to change pricing tiers or bank details or anything, any series of changes combined with the main email change could have triggered them to contact the original email, it may well have not triggered when the email account was changed but suspicious activity built up and they then acted on it.

Reactions: 10
Genuinely think that L's actions are the actions of someone who might be experiencing some sort of severe mental health episode. No one would ever throw a grenade at a friendship and business this way. I reckon J is not only trying to deal with it legally but also sensitively, knowing L could be still be spiraling. Not a good time for either. I know L is getting a lot of heat on this forum but stop and think about Caroline Flack before you insult her as she's definitely on these threads.
This is a very good comment. For all we know, lindsay did something that hurt Jenny enough to end the friendship and working relationship but Jenny knows that lindsay is in a bad place and while she can't move past whatever happened, also doesn't wanna publicly drag her either, I honestly don't believe any person thinking straight would think you can just change emails and lock accounts and ign
More than likely, the email attached to the account was changed when lindsay took the account and locked jenny out, then the bio changed, then lindsay may have tried to make more changes this week, could've even tried to change pricing tiers or bank details or anything, any series of changes combined with the main email change could have triggered them to contact the original email, it may well have not triggered when the email account was changed but suspicious activity built up and they then acted on it.
Lol I saw this word for word on the discord xgal 😉 it's so funny how my brain does a double take because im like wait did I read this already, what is happening haha

Reactions: 2
Galz I’ve just noticed the name of the thread…… wtf?? Who is Tommy tit galz 😂😂😂
Me: searches google for ‘Tommy tit’
E8625524-1C94-421D-9792-530AAA90C337.jpeg

oooh I get it, its because the original thread name said ‘gone to tit’…
Fascinating.

oh don’t they change swear words actually. I think it said tit.
Ooohhhhh lol. I was thinking it was pretty cheeky of whoever made this thread to change the name willy nilly after it had been voted on. Still rhymes so all is well.

• Haha
I get what you’re saying but why is she waiting to give more info on the 1st behind a pay wall at that...
Now that Lindsay is basically forced Into legal negotiation I guess she’s hoping for a clean break as a deadline for the patreons? Hence the promise for refunds?

Me: searches google for ‘Tommy tit’
View attachment 640881
oooh I get it, its because the original thread name said ‘gone to tit’…
Fascinating.

Ooohhhhh lol. I was thinking it was pretty cheeky of whoever made this thread to change the name willy nilly after it had been voted on. Still rhymes so all is well.
Is tattle life a British forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh tit. I just realised that now that Jenny has full access to the patreon account she will see everything that had been said about her- by Lindsay and XGalz both on patreon and discord (she was locked out of discord, wasn’t she?). I’m sure she’s seen some stuff but still…I wonder if she will find anything to use against Lindsay in their legal proceedings especially since Lindsay didn’t have the chance to edit or delete anything because she was locked out. Doubtful but who knows.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.