It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of who is in the right or wrong, in my opinion the difference in the levels of class is huge. Compare Jenny’s statement to how Lindsay handled it when she had control of the account

Reactions: 33
It's telling that Jenny has put the following words in bold in her statement too:

"Please understand that until the future of the podcast has been decided by both business partners any and all other decisions are not final"

"...please understand I am trying my very best to have this resolved properly and legally to avoid any more misinformation, miscommunication and speculation going forward. I hope to do so by July 1st. "

Both business partners, properly and legally. Total polar opposite of what Lindsay was doing and saying, and pretty much in line with what the general consensus was on this thread. WE BEEN KNEW SIS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder did Lindsay lock Jenny out because the revelation was something about Jenny and Lindsay reacted angrily?

Reactions: 3
look at J on the discord with the class & respect for their ‘community’.

Contrasted to L initially citing ‘community’ as the reason she wanted to continue but responding full of cattiness to any comments or questions raised & also making a blatant cash grab In her own words On that solo pod. 🙄

Reactions: 14
I wonder did Lindsay lock Jenny out because the revelation was something about Jenny and Lindsay reacted angrily?
my guess is they had the row/incident on livestream day, then Lindsey posted the ep of her and Pete on the it galz Instagram so Jenny locked her out of it and then as retaliation Lindsey locked Jenny out of the Patreon and Jenny then contacted Patreon. Genuinely don’t think it would occur to Lindsay to do it in the first place

also think its veryyyy convenient the update is coming on july 1st lol

Reactions: 15
Maybe one of them was planning to leave or looking into other other options, hiding money etc or something of that nature and when the other found out that's what ruined the trust and caused this huge blowout? My guess is it had to be something professional that they fell out over, plus I'd say there was major tension between them on and off for a while. The whole thing is sad, but I'm sure it will work out in the end, I did feel for jenny in the statement though

Reactions: 9
I also just realised that if the story about getting an email regarding password change and suspicious activity was true- this email would have been received when it was changed (2 weeks ago).

Why has she only got on tonight after they have lost almost €1000 in Patreon pledges to say that on the FIRST of the month she hopes to have an update and vaguely hints at the prospect at the pod continuing. Yous must see through this too 🤦🏼‍♀️

(edit: I have enjoyed going along for the ride, saying all that)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
also there was a theory a while ago that Jenny was pregnant and while I don’t think its that…can u imagine being in your first trimester and dealing with this absolute shitemare
I also just realised that if the story about getting an email regarding password change and suspicious activity was true- this email would have been received when it was changed (2 weeks ago).

Why has she only got on tonight after they have lost almost €1000 in Patreon pledges to say that on the FIRST of the month she hopes to have an update and vaguely hints at the prospect at the pod continuing. Yous must see through this too 🤦🏼‍♀️

edit: I have enjoyed going along for the ride, saying all that
totally agree, too suspicious but also I’m def invested lol

Reactions: 7

edit: I have enjoyed going along for the ride, saying all that
Not necessarily. L could have changed the password and locked her out 2 weeks ago and then subsequently tried to change the email on the patron, which would be a much bigger deal security wise. My guess would be it then flagged and had to contact the original email that J access to.

also would explain why L couldn’t update on the shows etc as I’d imagine all of that was dealt with through the official work email account. Hopefully J has been working on it in the background and has gotten herself some good advice while L scrambled.

Reactions: 10
Not going to lie I do find it funny that those who were on team Lindsay’s main argument was that Jenny doesn’t care about the listeners/Patrons and she can’t be bothered to update them however anyone who reads that Patreon post can clearly see that Jenny does care and was waiting for her moment to get the account back while also being careful from a legal sense.
Yeah but this is all new info. You can’t really blame people for assumptions they made in the past based off of what Jenny has now said. No one here is a bleeping fortune teller. Yes, what Jenny just posted definitely changes things and I’m sure this might change people’s opinions but up until this point she hadn’t said much so of course people were gonna speculate! I really hate this whole ‘ooooh it’s funny how one day people are on Lindsays side and the next day they’re on Jenny’s side’… So what? Can’t people change their minds? Especially when NEW info comes out? Also this is tattle ffs of course people are gonna be fickle, that’s part of the fun of it all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
look at J on the discord with the class & respect for their ‘community’.

Contrasted to L initially citing ‘community’ as the reason she wanted to continue but responding full of cattiness to any comments or questions raised & also making a blatant cash grab In her own words On that solo pod. 🙄
Yeah and I appreciate her offer to refund XXXGalz €3. All Lindsay has ever cared about is money. She always refers to the ‘community’ as ‘paying customers’- that to me was always pretty telling.

Reactions: 23
Stand by tattlers, someone in the discord has asked 'Can you share the emails from Patreon contacting you Jenny?' wanting receipts to prove Patreon only emailed J today and you can see 'itgalzpodcast (Jenny) is typing'..... 🔥

EDIT: First reply but Jenny is typing more... (P.s the girl who asked was called Lynsey, it's not Lindsay she's referring to)
EDIT TO ADD: second message from J

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 22.44.16.png

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 22.48.07.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jenny came across so much better than Lindsay in her statements didn’t she! L must be bricking it

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.