It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s a podcast on Friday 100% they are playing around as the first pod of the month is always purposefully the juiciest... imagine if it was all planned and that’s why the Live show is called ItGalz: On The Edge. Weird they haven’t contacted the booking agents (I know, legalities... but mind is just running away with it all 🤣)

Reactions: 9
I still dont understand how L thought she could get away with it 🙈😂
She’s an idiot! She truly believed that because Jenny said she didn’t want to do the pod, then that would stand up in court as a valid excuse for her to pocket the 12k and move on. She really has no understanding of how the world works, she hasn’t even voted for god sake!

Reactions: 17
I get why it was not exactly the moral thing to do on L's part..but I dont get the embarrassed for her narrative. At least she made some effort and tried to keep it together and let paying customers know some sort of ins and outs. More than J has done to be fair

Reactions: 20
She’s an idiot! She truly believed that because Jenny said she didn’t want to do the pod, then that would stand up in court as a valid excuse for her to pocket the 12k and move on. She really has no understanding of how the world works, she hasn’t even voted for god sake!
It does seem kinda unfair though if Jenny just gets to decide the pod is over without Lindsays consent. Why is Jenny’s want to quit more important than Lindsay’s want to continue? Isn’t it meant to be split 50/50? My only guess is that the reason for them falling out is the same reason Jenny felt she was more entitled to do what she wants (to quit) than do what Lindsay wants (to continue).

Reactions: 22
I get why it was not exactly the moral thing to do on L's part..but I dont get the embarrassed for her narrative. At least she made some effort and tried to keep it together and let paying customers know some sort of ins and outs. More than J has done to be fair
Agree wholeheartedly

Reactions: 8
This is 100% a publicity stunt!!! I mean come on!!! They have a show to sell and an empire to build. The format was stale they needed to shake it up. I’m a casual listener but this is very obviously for sales!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were friends AND business partners. They fell out, friendship crumbled. How could they be expected to continue the business side if there’s a massive personal rift that hasn’t been resolved?
In the absence of a personal resolution, shouldn’t either of them be entitled to end that business partnership?
I think the fact that Lindsay disregarded that fact and went ahead without the consent of her business partner, who’s name and image is half the brand is driving the ‘embarrassing’ comments.

Reactions: 10
This is 100% a publicity stunt!!! I mean come on!!! They have a show to sell and an empire to build. The format was stale they needed to shake it up. I’m a casual listener but this is very obviously for sales!!!!
I feel like you're giving them too much credit here. By thinking they'd be that masterful, and also by thinking they have an empire to build with the itgalz brand. It was always going to have an expiry date.

How they move on from this and sustain their own careers separately would be more to their credit. Not this though.

Reactions: 12
How do you think it'll continue so? Reunion ep then just back to how it was?

It does seem kinda unfair though if Jenny just gets to decide the pod is over without Lindsays consent. Why is Jenny’s want to quit more important than Lindsay’s want to continue? Isn’t it meant to be split 50/50? My only guess is that the reason for them falling out is the same reason Jenny felt she was more entitled to do what she wants (to quit) than do what Lindsay wants (to continue).
L has said that J and herself have tried to come to a deal in terms of buying J out for it galz. She hasn’t decided the pod is ending, she is willing to sell.

The Patreon is rapidly losing subscribers
I think a lot of people were holding on until the 30th to see the drama but then when they got no pod today they pulled the plug. It’s was going to happen eventually.

Reactions: 4
anyone else think it sounds like Jenny actually DOES want to continue and that whole J wants out thing was BS?

“There have been podcasts every Friday of the month this month, I would have contributed to those podcast had I been given the chance to, but I was not”

What I will say is the timing is extremely suspicious. Why has Jenny broken her silence at the end of the month and as subs are plummeting. She could have said the bulk of that on the itgalz platforms. Why now? She’s gonna wait to do her full update at the start of the next billing period, which of course everyone will want to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
The fact that legality is mentioned so much tells me that the reason for the fall out was there was some shady tit going on behind someone's back & the other found out right before the live stream was due to happen

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.