It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she has a cease and desist letter there and is panicking now. Whatever happened must have been massive. And from jennys silence I bet she was the one on the receiving end of something nasty.

Reactions: 17
I imagine Jenny has taken legal action to stop Lindsay from accessing the patreon account and producing content when there is obviously an ongoing legal situation going on in the background. Jenny is not going to allow Lindsay to just “take over” the patreon as if nothing has happened and changing bios etc. Lindsay needs to buy Jenny out so maybe they’ve started these talks again

Reactions: 22
I imagine Jenny has taken legal action to stop Lindsay from accessing the patreon account and producing content when there is obviously an ongoing legal situation going on in the background. Jenny is not going to allow Lindsay to just “take over” the patreon as if nothing has happened and changing bios etc. Lindsay needs to buy Jenny out so maybe they’ve started these talks again
Definitely agree with this! I don’t know much about legal stuff but even I know she couldn’t of gotten away with taking over the paetron and changing bios

Reactions: 9
Definitely agree with this! I don’t know much about legal stuff but even I know she couldn’t of gotten away with taking over the paetron and changing bios
I wonder are they in breach of many contracts they had on the go and will there be much fallout from them? What did they have? Acast and a few ads?

Reactions: 5
That "statement" from L is also a way of shifting the blame without expressly saying it.
I think so too, she seen the reaction her locking Jenny out got ... (a lot of sympathy for Jenny). Either that or it’s actually sank in that she can’t just change the bio and continue on.

Reactions: 7
I can see Lindsay doing a tell all live soon- shes losing cash by the second and needs to damage control asap

Reactions: 31
I've gone from being very zen and pacifist "I'll support them both in their future ventures" to thinking duck the pair of them of they can't even get it together to release something/pausing subscriptions while they sort their tit out.

Lots of us have lined their pockets for a long time and while 5 or 8 euro a month doesn't warrant us entitlement, it should warrant at least some respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I wonder are they in breach of many contracts they had on the go and will there be much fallout from them? What did they have? Acast and a few ads?
I’m sure there’s opt out clauses etc in their contracts it’ll prob be expensive and slightly messy but I’d say they can get out of them alright.

Reactions: 3
It's really gone to tit between them now, no coming back from legal action in a friendship imo

Reactions: 14
I would say Lindsay’s attempted take over severed any ties that possibly were left and escalated this whole thing. She is mind blowingly dumb for thinking that she could take Jenny’s name out and carry on as normal

Like many other situations we have witnessed, she’s her own worst enemy

Reactions: 23
I’d imagine it’s been reported to patreon that it’s been taken over illegally and now they’re both locked out. This is mad. if anyone gets an auld DM….. let us know 😂

Also a small bit of progress is that at least it’s been acknowledged publically now???

Reactions: 13
I’d imagine it’s been reported to patreon that it’s been taken over illegally and now they’re both locked out. This is mad. if anyone gets an auld DM….. let us know 😂

Also a small bit of progress is that at least it’s been acknowledged publically now???
True but also... has it? If I missed the fight drama and the XGalz takeover I would have read her message like she forgot the password or was having technical difficulties or something lol

True but also... has it? If I missed the fight drama and the XGalz takeover I would have read her message like she forgot the password or was having technical difficulties or something lol
Yeah very true….lol it’s still a cop out. Maybe the two of the. Don’t have a clue what’s happening either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Idk it was probably as simple as writing to Patreon that her account has been hijacked 😂
Was thinking the same 😂😂

I’m delighted L is locked out now. Perhaps she’ll finally learn that there are consequences to her actions. How anyone thought her locking Jenny out of Patreon and attempting to take over their business was acceptable is wild 😂😂 As if Jenny was going to sit back and let “the boss witch be a boss witch”, as Lindsay so eloquently put it 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Ls response will be to anyone who messages her about tickets? Surely she can’t comment on that with legal involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.