It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such bad form that ItGalz has just gone dark too. Why not just announce a hiatus in a simple insta story….
iwonder are they kinda fucked in terms of the lives shows if they do that. Like will they have to front the cancellation fee or something… can’t hide from it forever though🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It’s such bad form that ItGalz has just gone dark too. Why not just announce a hiatus in a simple insta story….
iwonder are they kinda fucked in terms of the lives shows if they do that. Like will they have to front the cancellation fee or something… can’t hide from it forever though🤷🏻‍♀️
I suppose hiatus would mean they are returning but if J isn't gonna, it's not really gonna ever be the same again

Reactions: 2
Contact me here and I’ll get back to you... same as Jenny has been doing in private dms with no public statement. Has to be to do with legal issues with making a statement on a public platform

I wonder if their fans will stay subscribed and get billed for no content on a locked platform 😅

Reactions: 6
How is this not an update?
An update would have told us whether there would be any it galz eps or if it was just xgals (albeit just lindsay) or it could have told us what the live shows would be like (as it seems J wont be involved).

Would looove to know how Jenny managed to get access of X Galz again

These two would give Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin a run for their money
Idk it was probably as simple as writing to Patreon that her account has been hijacked 😂

An update would have told us whether there would be any it galz eps or if it was just xgals (albeit just lindsay) or it could have told us what the live shows would be like (as it seems J wont be involved).
I think the update now is that she can’t even access XGalz which is where she was posting

Reactions: 3
She didn't. Bet nobody called in last night and there's just no content

No way, Lindsay would talk tripe down the microphone for an hour and a half, even when she has no content, if it meant she got to keep her money. She wouldn’t drop the ball now when it’s so close to July and it’s the perfect time for people to unsubscribe. I’d say Jenny either found some way to recover the account or else solicitors are involved

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.