It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact that someone called it a ‘blazing fallout’ … LOL

I asked if the shows are going ahead even if it’s going to be only one of them (Lindsay). This was the response.View attachment 639791
I don’t believe Lindsay met with the bookers like she said.
Either John is clueless or the galz are playing us to get more attention and will down the line have a reconciliation episode with made up BS drama to try entertain us.. I’m highly suspicious now.

Reactions: 15
V suspicious but I didn't think J would put herself in the firing line
Fair enough, but why hasn’t J gone to ticketmaster to say that she won’t be doing it as it galz are no longer? Why is L having full control and lying to us about meeting the show organisers?

Reactions: 7
Fair enough, but why hasn’t J gone to ticketmaster to say that she won’t be doing it as it galz are no longer? Why is L having full control and lying to us about meeting the show organisers?
Well as suggested, it could be all fake so that's why I said what I said.

Reactions: 4
Either John is clueless or the galz are playing us to get more attention and will down the line have a reconciliation episode with made up BS drama to try entertain us.. I’m highly suspicious now.
As this is my area of work I can say that most likely L has most likely contacted the promoter (probably Aiken). The ticket sellers are the last to know trust me so I would take this with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 12
Girls are not happy on the Patreon comments, rightly so. Much different attitude than people had last week, think they’re fed up at this point after giving her the benefit of the doubt and holding out to see what she would do with the pod 🙃

not great form as well as they are coming to the end of the month, would say a good few will drop their subscription before the next bill

Reactions: 16
Id say there were crickets last night while Lindsay was waiting for calls.
The drama runs it course very quickly and becomes boring. I'd say it will make Xgalz, particularly XXXgalz question what are they actually paying for and contemplate unsubsribing.
A fiver a month for some tea and back and forth banter is a good deal imo but 8/9euro for no tea, no banter and not even reliable posting schedule is a bit grim.

Reactions: 15
Laughable that she couldn’t even keep on schedule for a few weeks

Reactions: 8
Laughable that she couldn’t even keep on schedule for a few weeks
Was bound to happen. Could be that no one called in last night and now today she’s trying to record and edit to post one later in the day. Will be very bad form to post nothing tho

Reactions: 3
I really don't think much of Jenny in all this either.
She profited hugely from the regular pod listeners (advertising) and the patreon.
Her keeping schtum throughout all this is very much in line with her attitude towards the patreons and fans in general.
Lindsay probably tried but it's all too little too late imo. The crappy Pete pods were forgiven but now nothing at all and no word is just rude and disrespectful to the people you were begging to support you just last week!

Reactions: 26
I wonder is it possible something has happened between them or legally and that’s why there’s no episode? Maybe she was hit with a cease and desist

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.