Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenb96

The prospect of Lindsay stuck in a cycle of z list instagram dramas, shitty relationships, fuelled by alcohol, surrounded by negative hateful bitchy instagram "pals" telling her she's amazing, her sisters picking up the pieces every time she fucks up, her refusal to process her traumas/issues...it's a depressing mess. Just contrasting that with Jenny, I don't worry about Jenny at all. Jenny has had and continues to have a lot of stability in her life, both family, romantically and in friendships. Lindsay is so dysfunctional. It's easy to think she's hard-shelled because of her sass and the little bitchy microaggressions towards Jenny with liking those comments and lapping up the praise and support she's getting, but she's sensitive, insecure, has so many issues which continue to go unresolved. It doesn't matter what she says or how confident she comes across, under it all she's a very damaged person and that makes me worry. Hope she gets help.
Tbh I think L ravels in the toxicity/chaos, she constantly harps on about the ‘church’, her abusive ex’s, how hard her upbringing was living in a stable home, with a loving patents without any financial worries, she is the constant victim and thinks she is malahides own Amy Winehouse, the tourtured soul who had it worse than anyone else. When In actual fact it’s all self indulgent bull that she uses as an excuse for her selfish behaviour. Give L the chance to make the right decision and she will always choose the other and then blame someone for the shitty outcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I think they have verbally agreed a plan for Lindsay to buy Jenny out, confirmed through solicitors. Lindsay will achieve mediocre success as a podcaster, but will probably take something too far in the future and there will be some scandal and she won't have Jenny to reign her in. Jenny will find some media/corporate job and will be fine anyway as she's marrying into money. They will probably never be friends again - when money is involved, irreparable damage is done.
I think people are a bit naive to what Evan earns. He has a steady job with Stellar which is great but print media is a dying industry. I think the 'J is marrying into money' narrative on this thread is overdone. If anything its Evan that's marrying into money 😝

Edited to add - I know Stellar isn't his only job and he is successful in his own right

• Haha

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
don’t think claire ever publically called Lindsay out but she did go on a rant one right cos obv people were messaging her about her own friends breaking restrictions and she was ranting sayin oh don’t worry I give out to them privately…maybe go do the same instead of coming at me…something like that
the fact that someone called it a ‘blazing fallout’ … LOL

I asked if the shows are going ahead even if it’s going to be only one of them (Lindsay). This was the response.
82970698-9DDA-49E8-95BE-F1DF8C508CB8.jpeg

I don’t believe Lindsay met with the bookers like she said.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
a snowflake showdown.
Please do report (for those of you with 100+ posts) when it gets into an offtopic mess so it doesn't spoil the thread for everyone.

We've got lots of new people here so it's worth saying on tattle tone policing is against the rules because it ruins thread for everyone. Keep scrolling, add user to your ignore list or report

• Heart

Miranda256

Jennys post got a lot more likes than Lindsays, even though she has less than half the followers.

It seems like most people believe she was wronged as opposed to being in the wrong.

Would love to know what really happened, must have been some heavy shit for them to not even want to say each others names.

lemonchaitea

I’d like to think the galz could make up but this is just so messy. It would take serious work to get their friendship back on course never mind the business. Even if they came back & owned their whole “chaotic queens” buzz like Trisha … it just wouldn’t be the same.
I think a lot of their appeal was their loyalty & ride or die type friendship that even in all the chaos was a rock solid thing… I agree RE Jenny not sharing as much but honestly she prob shared everything she could. Not everyone has that level of drama or past trauma in their lives.
also im a bit suss that the tattler above is Sarah or someone… v well written lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lalalaxxx

The fact she stressed that the future of the pod was a joint decision proves that Lindsay has decided herself that it galz belongs to her. I think she’s just got herself into big trouble legally

Reactions: 30
Imagine someone calls in….. “heyyy gal, wtf happened with Jenny?’ 😂😂😂
“Have you a certain topic you want to discuss with me?”

Eh yeah Lindsay can you please tell us in detail about how exactly you fell out with your best friend of 10 years/business partner of 4 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes Lindsay was always making jibes about Roz, it was obvious and embarrassing.
Actually great point above about jealousy, Roz kind of is a lot of what Lindsay tried to be for years (natural, hippy life, vegan, wellness)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Emilyinparis20

Or a hypocrite 🤔
what a narrow minded view - so have you never changed your mind or had your interest change as you get older? Sure she probably laughed at the hike craze, but who didn’t when every second insta post was #hiking but that doesn’t mean she’s never allowed go on a hike! As others have said, it’s quite clear that Jenny has been growing and changing the past year and there’s nothing wrong with that. She’s at a new stage in her life and you’re mad to think that she wouldn’t at least try out one of her fiancé’s interests

Galzgal

TRAmona was definitely Linds. I know her style of talking so well 😂
Also pretty sure the Faces By Grace thread is 80-90% just Ramona talking to herself through different profiles. There’s a level of viciousness on there and a certain type of ”humour” that I’d know a mile off 🕵🏽

• Haha
  • Wow