Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smg12

Chatty Member
I’m so glad Jenny is surrounded by people at this time in her life. Lindsay has a strong close circle with her family, it’s lovely to see Evan looking after Jenny I’m sure this is a rough time

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Miranda256

World of difference between Jennys posts and Lindsay. I was never a big fan of Jenny before, but the way she has handled the situation has made me respect her a lot more. Must have been very hard to watch those podcasts go up each week, and keep her cool. Fair play to her.

Lindsays insta post there is the complete opposite strategy and just highlights how important it is to her to be viewed in a certain way. Another example of how her "I don't give a fuck what people think of me" is total bullshit.

Lindsay and Claire Balding come across as two girls from your secondary school who are pretending to be mates with the girl with something wrong with her while laughing at her behind her back. Instead they are laughing behind the backs of their listeners and followers for handing over their hard earned money to listen to them talk about themselves.
Two fucking con artists.

Plenty of free podcasts out there that are more than worthy of a Patreon subscription, instead of listening to either of these unfunny wannabe comedians.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Dear god are people actually arguing over the term “give someone enough rope”. You’d wonder how some manage to get through the day. Society is getting more ridiculous by the day

• Heart

snoopydoo123

anyone else think it sounds like Jenny actually DOES want to continue and that whole J wants out thing was BS?

“There have been podcasts every Friday of the month this month, I would have contributed to those podcast had I been given the chance to, but I was not”

What I will say is the timing is extremely suspicious. Why has Jenny broken her silence at the end of the month and as subs are plummeting. She could have said the bulk of that on the itgalz platforms. Why now? She’s gonna wait to do her full update at the start of the next billing period, which of course everyone will want to hear.

Last edited:

Bew369

I'll never forget when she said that Jimmy told her if she wouldn't do anal he'd get it somewhere else. And how she was so jealous of other girls liking anal and was desperate to please.
The stories both Lindsay and Jenny would talk/laugh about in regards to men and relationships were insane....so much misogyny and yet they scoff at feminists. Lindsay has encountered FAR more misogyny than I ever have and yet I'm a feminist and she's an anti-feminist.
On a recent X Galz episode with Sarah they laughed about living with boyfriends and about how they had to pick up after them and do all the household management, organise appointments etc., like it was all normal and something we all can relate to. Nope.

Misogyny has messed up Lindsay's life ffs.

Reactions: 35

maoam45

Just to be clear, J wasn't lead down a stray path, she's an extremely astute business person and was mates with L prior to the pod. Prior to starting the pod they'd fallen out and didn't speak for a number of years. J knew that L being explosive is entertaining and was happy to build a career around packaging that for the consumption of others. Everyone gives J a considerable amount of sympathy here for professionally handling the situation, but consider that the product they were selling was L's life and what that means.

L's clearly a vulnerable person with a massive audience. Her life and all its ups and downs are broadcast in a very public way while J's are not. J could quietly disappear and take up another career, L's career is sharing her entire life online. She is fully locked in to doing this and will never have a normal job, even if she wanted to. Sure she didn't have the same financial difficulties other single mothers have, but she's had an extremely emotionally difficult life. She's grown up in a super strict born again cult. She was basically forced into an arranged marriage at 19 to a shithead who didn't want anything to do with his son. She was robbed of a normal adolescence and adulthood, and her own agency. Despite it all she's come out being able to make light of this and tell her story in a funny and compelling way. Sure J handled all the mechanics of running the podcast, but Itgalz is intrinsically about L's life. It's her ups and downs that's the heart of the show. So it makes sense for L to buy J out and continue it on.
This is defo Sarah...way too verbose to be Lindsay herself

• Haha

laceandgold

Chatty Member
It seems like L's been worse since she stopped drinking, if you're dependent on it you shouldn't remove your coping mechanism without the right support and positive things to replace it. Also sounds like a form of self harm that she's now going onto this forum again..but by chance she does...get off Tattle and get help. Everything's gone downhill since this fella came on the scene, what kind of man would let you disrupt your family life for him so soon, seems to be a lot of red flags that are like the beginnings of a coercive controlling relationship.

- Isolating from friends and family (friendships ending/moving away from family)
- Convincing you very subtly it was your idea to do things you wouldn't have wanted to do otherwise
- Having to live by his rules
- Losing your ability to make money

• Heart

Boidemz

L is giving me such hunzo vibes posting all her supporters to her story
Grow up you fucking mess sorry

• Haha

lemonchaitea

did anyone listening to Adams pod? Weeeeeird he is acknowledging it publically and the gals are yet to!

‘Obviously there has been some drama online, or whatever, let’s not call it drama cos it’s not drama.. but people have been messaging me asking me about the situation with the ItGalz podcast, emmmm, which Yano is one of my fave podcasts and it really is, through those two people how I was spurred into podcasting or at least was encouraged To do that, I’ve nothing to say really, there’s nothing to say but I love them both. And I think they’re both so incredibly talented, both these little whippets, fuckin whippets, both real titans at what they do, both real powerhouses in their own way and honestly I am just so excited to see what the two of them pull out of the bag. They are so talented and really the world is their oyster. Nothing will stop those two stars from shining bright. Okurrrr’

You’re welcome galz 😂

• Haha

DailyGlitter

Dear god are people actually arguing over the term “give someone enough rope”. You’d wonder how some manage to get through the day. Society is getting more ridiculous by the day
I agree. I am sorry for those posters losses but you cant project your own connotations onto common phrases.

I had a good friend die in a car accident - I don't make a big deal when people say "its car-crash viewing" etc. If I did feel "triggered" by it, thats my business, its not a licence to go and police others.

Reactions: 34
Patiently waiting for the inevitable drunken live spilling all. Have to say I'm disappointed by this "new and improved" Lindsay I know she probably has a dozen profiles on here but a year ago she'd be sipping cider out of a margarita glass and spilling the tea. Even their thread here has become a yawnfest with us all speculating but nothing concrete. I only ever followed her for the car crash viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Smg12

Chatty Member
Regardless of who is in the right or wrong, in my opinion the difference in the levels of class is huge. Compare Jenny’s statement to how Lindsay handled it when she had control of the account

Reactions: 33

Irishgal8

Girls you're gonna have to go back thru the threads! All we know has been explained/already speculated upon ;)

queenb96

Blindly continuing with eps not knowing if I was ever going to get a response made me lol. As if L genuinely thought that J would literally ghost her 12 grand a month income and never say a word about it, that statement is completely disingenuous and illogical. L should have paused memberships, released a statement about taking a break and lawyered up and started negotiations, but she cared more about the money and it showed. Memberships were paused within 48 hours of J getting access. Speaks volumes

hinchoncoke

Just as a total side note: I absolutely love that people are discussing the conditions of labour, being an influencer, capitalism, the semantics of language, psychology, the origins of self hating misogyny, etc instead of the usual meh ageism, slutshaming, etc. L and J should hand over the pod to us asap. Anonymous trolls of the world, cast off your chains! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

DailyGlitter

I think Jenny will be far better off without Lindsay in the long run, I think she will see that herself too in time.

Im waiting for the Traveller-style call out video from Lindsay now .... she isn't too far off it these days with her behaviour.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
OP here. My take is that L and her family are most definitely reading this thread. She's probably lost her livelihood and is suffering a large degree of public humiliation. I'm of the mind that people should practice some degree of safeguarding around egging people on to do things like that when they clearly aren't in a good place. Personally I am not "triggered" by it or anything else, but I work with vulnerable adults and know how this stuff plays out. A small bit of cop on is necessary. If a few people on the thread want to defend suicide analogies for some weird reason, that's up to them.
No one was egging her to do anything. Why are you taking it so literally? Jesus this conversation is utterly pointless if you truly believe people were encouraging her to kill herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Snowflake central. I cannot.