Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Why? She left? I don't feel sorry for either of then but let's be fair here, she did nothing to grow the following and did nothing to inform them when she left
Her friendship of 10 years has ended apruptly and so badly that it has ended her current well paid career. She's done plenty to grow her following but I guess you're choosing not to see that and she informed us when she was ready and when she did inform us (when she was able) it was clear and concise, but you do you boo 😂

Reactions: 40
Oh my god it's taken me FIVE DAYS to catch up on this madness. The fighting, the lickouts, the corruption! We've had it all. What a rollercoaster of drama!

So does anyone know why Pebbledash lost his job? Cause he's been posting on social media about doing ket etc? I'd say he's a manager's worst nightmare.

Will be interested to see the valuation put on ItGalz. I would take the money and run rather than be the one to buy the other out! But it'll be a matter of pride at this stage.

On Ramona, there is defo someone constantly on SoSue's page who has to be her. Really vicious and a very distinctive profile pic!

Very obvious that L & J are on here posting. Girls, try not make it so obvious 😅

Finally, interesting that the support seems to be going in Jenny's favour. Mermaid isn't coming out too favourably at the moment. What else will come out of the woodwork?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

almas

Is it just me or is it a bit random too she’s putting down new floors when she’s renting????
Yeah, I find it bizarre but it’s so common amongst Irish ‘influencers’. She has lived there a long time though and I know she said recently she had scrapped the idea of purchasing so probably plans to stay there long term. Also, I suppose if you’re robbing 6k per month from your business partner a few square feet of laminate flooring won’t break the bank 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Yes she might have a period of loneliness in the wake of this whole thing but I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for her yet, id rather be lonely and doing my own thing than be involved in a toxic friendship no matter what that friendship brought to the table- be it other friends in the group or even a job podcasting.
Plenty of time for Jenny to find her tribe yet gals!
That’s really easy to say but in reality it’s actual hell. For ages I stayed in a toxic friend group but eventually realised that I would rather be alone than surrounded by people who were bad for me. But holy shit, when I left that group I was so so lonely. Like it took so long for me to be able to have the confidence to find new friends. It was really hard and I spiralled into such a deep depression. At points I really think I would have rather had shitty friends than being completely alone. Loneliness is honestly soul destroying. And the fact that you don’t know if you will ever find anyone who gets you is terrifying.
Luckily I’m grand now and have been able to find good friends but it took a lot of time and a lot of therapy. I do not envy anyone who has to go through that.

I would have just expected him to be more firmly with Jenny that getting splinters in his arse sitting on the fence
Same!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
How is it pathetic? You cant expect a friendship fall out without some bad blood on both sides, especially when there's money involved and your whole career at stake.

Not saying either is right just genuinely dont think its pathetic, we dont know If J is being as reasonable as its made out
The other party has a name

• Haha
Fair play to them/Jenny. Good decision not to charge and will earn them back some loyalty.
Absolute lol and cringe at the "i would be happy to pay for July" comments. Stick it in an envelope and post it to them 🙄 such brown nosing.

But anyway, definitely good choice and shows maybe it wasn't always about the mulah

• Haha
  • Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Lindsay taking credit for pausing the patreon, while also acknowledging she doesnt have access to it and presumably no access means it must have been jenny that paused?? 👀

Reactions: 38
I finish a 12 hour shift to find the thread has decended into a snowflake showdown.

Wish there was an eyeroll reaction for posts. Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel like Jenny is going to be very lonely when the dust settles.
I think she can wing it with the Roz's of the world for a night or weekend but she's losing her absolute core group of girls, that's devastating really.
Yes she might have a period of loneliness in the wake of this whole thing but I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for her yet, id rather be lonely and doing my own thing than be involved in a toxic friendship no matter what that friendship brought to the table- be it other friends in the group or even a job podcasting.
Plenty of time for Jenny to find her tribe yet gals!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

hinchoncoke

I think Jenny’s announcement was appropriate and her behaviour during the bust-up shows real sadness at the situation. Same can’t be said for Lindsay, gung-ho with doing the podcast alone, and even her story showing her partying this evening right after Jenny’s post. Seems like a big fuck you to Jenny the whole thing.
Sorry but if L hanging out with her 2 sisters watching a video of a fire burning on a TV looks like a party to you, you've been under lockdown too long, babes!

I live for how people on this thread will frame anything Lindsay does as being corrupt and wrong. Jenny was being professional and reserved posting her well timed text post while Lindsay was out of control watching her giant fireplace telly on a Friday night. Kids no where to be seen. Unbelievable.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
What's everyone's issue with Kneevo? I didn't really know her until I heard her on Adam's podcast and thought she came across well. I don't follow her or anything just know she has made a mint from OF, and think fair play.
Fair play to her for buying two houses in turkey from the only fans. But if you watch her lives or stories you will understand why so many people do not like her. She thinks she’s really smart but is an absolute idiot and has major anger issues 🙈 an example of her stupidity is last night she was calling out a follower that commented something on her live and she was claiming that Steve jobs works hard every day just like her….
the man is dead over a decade

• Haha

WAP

Lindsay is getting a bit confused from reading too much tattle - it is Tattlers that are insinuating she is in the wrong not Jenny in the slightest. I think she's raging that Jenny got such positive feedback about how she handled the situation and I would even go as far to say she'd be raging Jenny's insta post statement got more likes than hers. She seems extremely petty.
Lindsay if you're reading this take the month of July off - payments are frozen get your shit together - get some inspiration together and maybe think about not selling out your best friend of 10 years by spilling what went on...... (as much as I want to know imagine using a fight with your friend of 10 years for financial gain it is disturbing to think a woman in her 30's would tease people with it because she thinks her popularity is on the decline)

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m not Jenny ( cos I know what I’m gonna say next ye will think I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣), but it has taken me forever to catch up on this thread ( thanks gal I enjoyed every page! Excellent reading! 10/10) but I’m shocked that people are saying that in an earlier thread a lot of people thought L was better looking than Jenny. I always thought Jenny was the better looking one. She really rocks the 90’s look and much better face! But that’s just my opinion!!
Not being smart but what does their looks have got to do with anything? And no I don’t think you’re Jenny as she wouldn’t come out with such a statement

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I finish a 12 hour shift to find the thread has decended into a snowflake showdown.

Wish there was an eyeroll reaction for posts. Fucks sake.
Same I'm trying to quickly read through the posts to catch up and I'm screaming at my phone Shut up shut up shut up no one cares!! 😂😂 So fucking boring reading paragraphs about how someone is or isnt upset about something someone else said 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Goodlawd

I’m 99.99999% certain tattle is the reason they fell out. Previously, Lindsay would happily slander tattlers during these kinda situations; blaming them for whatever went wrong.
In this scenario (which would be most likely to have her blame us), tattle was not mentioned once. Could she feel ashamed or hypocritical to blame or criticise us after she’d been caught out doing the same thing?
I’d have a lot more respect for L if she opened up and told us honestly what happened, she’s opening herself up to a lot more judgement by saying nothing. She could use this as an opportunity to do a pod about mistakes and bettering oneself
Sorry but how in gods name do you get to 99.99999% on pure speculation. These girls had a profitable business, 10+ years of friendship and mutual men between them. They've released so little information there's no way we can figure it out just yet. There could be theft, an issue with eithers partner, a personal slight (past or present), a growing rift that blew up, a physical assault or any other number other issues going on.

Starting to find this "it has to be L on tattle" narrative a bit redundant. Yes it's possible but so are a million other things.

Listening to old ItGalz eps the last few days has really shown me that Lindsay was actually a pretty shit friend to Jenny multiple times with different things.
Examples off the top of my head- Ditchin Jenny when she got with Jimmy, resulting in their Gal Pal break up #1, they used to have a third friend who Jenny introduced Lindsay to and apparently the friend started to treat Jenny really badly but Lindsay kept up that friendship until the friend wronged her (shows a general lack of loyalty imo and seemed to hurt Jenny), tried it on with Jennys brother (not a huge deal and Jenny didn't seem to care but kind of uncool)
Compared to how unbelievably loyal Jenny has been to Lindsay and how she's dealt with being dropped and picked up through all Lindsays drama, it's very contrasting. Jenny hypes Lindsay a lot in those early pods, they both hype Lindsay but nobody really hypes Jenny which has probably lead us all to think that it's Lindsay who "brought the content", when even I'm learning she actually didn't.

These are just observations, I've many posts here defending Lindsay and some throwing shade on Jennys actions so I'm just thinking out loud here (nooo I'm not Jenny or one of her gang) and my opinion changes with every new piece of information and I've no shame in that 💁‍♀️

• Heart