Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
agreed. Absolutely no proof to it it was a screengrab of a story with a picture of Evans insta surely if there was a screenshot of him saying something inappropriate that would be posted instead.

let’s not forget these girls are real people and obviously whatever has happened is extremely traumatic without peoplemaking up rumours about Evan with absolutely 0 proof
I’m new here and despite the shit reputation Tattle has, there’s a good bit of thoughtful analysis on this thread anyway.
It feels like these baseless accusations take away from the discussion. As ridiculous as this sounds given the fact that I’ve never met either of these people, I reckon Jenny and Evan are solid.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

lolxx7

I have no doubt that anything posted by Jenny is for the sole purpose of discrediting lindsay and people are just lapping it up. She's been a sly bitch since day one and I dont see that changing now
I actually think Jenny is just trying to be professional like she should be. She’s given the gals updates but not got personal. It may only come across as discrediting just because linsey had the opportunity to make the same actions first and didnt

Reactions: 27
I really don't think much of Jenny in all this either.
She profited hugely from the regular pod listeners (advertising) and the patreon.
Her keeping schtum throughout all this is very much in line with her attitude towards the patreons and fans in general.
Lindsay probably tried but it's all too little too late imo. The shitty Pete pods were forgiven but now nothing at all and no word is just rude and disrespectful to the people you were begging to support you just last week!

Reactions: 26

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Only seen now but thanks for actually bringing this to our attention. I have had the same image in my mind's eye as it is how one of my immediate family members died. If we made comments like this in relation to misogyny or race it would be immediately commented upon as inappropriate.

I would have to disagree with you I'm sorry. It ight be a figure of speech but if it were a figure of speech associated with race, gender or misogyny, there would not doubt be commenters immediately pointing out how inappropriate that is, and rightly so. it's just ignorant and inconsiderate. there are other terms you can use. no need to references to suicide.
As someone who has also been affected by this, and a 'rope' being the exact method my immediate family member used. I agree completely with @memas <3
I still don’t see how your personal experiences make it not okay to use a phrase that has nothing to do with you or the other poster. It’s just your subjective interpretation of the phrase that you don’t like. The phrase itself has nothing to do with suicide and was not being used in that way on this forum. It’s a figure of speech, not a literal statement.

Last edited:

RteNewsNow

It’s all getting a bit dragged out now, the drama.

Once people are over it and start to loose interest I can see a massive drop in Patron subs.

This thread isn’t as active compared to when this first broke. There isn’t much happening in the discord. So I can only assume others are getting a bit bored of it all too.

turtle time

Does Lindsay have any mates that are married with kids, more quiet life?
I actually think it would be Lindsay not being able to cope with Jenny having the life she really wants.
I think they've been off since Jenny got engaged.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How does she have Adam? He showed support for both.

L has Kneevo, Ross Hogan, Karla K & Clare 🤢
I’d rather have nobody than that coven of degenerate losers. They’re not real friends anyway only users. I’m sure Jenny has real friends who aren’t insta wankers out for their own gain. Interesting that everyone up lindsay’s arse at the mo is a podcaster who knows she’s now doing it alone and potentially in the lurch and looking for a new cohost. It doesn’t take Poirot to work that one out

• Haha

SMRT

They are heading in very different directions, surrounding themselves with very different people so it was obviously going to have to end at some point.

Jenny hanging out with Roz Purcell, she's so positive never says a bad word about anyone and seems so genuine... Lindsay chooses to be around the likes of Claire Balding and Kneevo.

Reminds me of that saying, show me your friends and I'll show you who you are.
The prospect of Lindsay stuck in a cycle of z list instagram dramas, shitty relationships, fuelled by alcohol, surrounded by negative hateful bitchy instagram "pals" telling her she's amazing, her sisters picking up the pieces every time she fucks up, her refusal to process her traumas/issues...it's a depressing mess. Just contrasting that with Jenny, I don't worry about Jenny at all. Jenny has had and continues to have a lot of stability in her life, both family, romantically and in friendships. Lindsay is so dysfunctional. It's easy to think she's hard-shelled because of her sass and the little bitchy microaggressions towards Jenny with liking those comments and lapping up the praise and support she's getting, but she's sensitive, insecure, has so many issues which continue to go unresolved. It doesn't matter what she says or how confident she comes across, under it all she's a very damaged person and that makes me worry. Hope she gets help.

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
On the speculative topic of Lindsay possibly talking sh1t about Jenny on here and Jenny finding out, I always wondered who leaked Jenny's engagement on here. For anyone who isn't aware, Jenny got engaged on Christmas Eve but didn't announce it on social media until Christmas Day. However, someone on Tattle leaked the info on Christmas Eve, saying something along the lines of "a little birdie told me Evan popped the question today" or something similar. If you listened to the XGalz ep after Christmas, they mention it when discussing Jenny's engagement and reveal that Jenny told Lindsay and her sisters on Christmas Eve an hour or two after the engagement happened. SO, this could mean that it was Lindsay who leaked the info to Tattle - I always wondered who it could've been and knew it had to be someone close to Jenny. Also thought it was mad that someone was going onto Tattle on Christmas Eve 😂 This is just my two cents
You have a great memory, i had forgotten that and it was only 6 months ago! Fully behind this theory!

• Heart

Galzgal

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
And extreme classism in regards to her Dublin accent
The undertone is “ha ha let’s all laugh at this “fat”, “common” working class girl”. I mean they obviously get something from putting her down and obviously speaks to deep rooted insecurities they must have. Anyone I know who speaks or laughs at others like that are deeply insecure themselves. All for constructive commentary about influencers but if you think laughing about someone’s vagina size/smell/body is ok, give your head a wobble 🤯

Reactions: 25
I kinda feel if she wasn’t with the bf none of this would have happened. She has him to lean on I’d imagine. If I’m right she’s going to be at a complete loss when they break up. Changed her lifestyle, dress sense, moved house, moved back, lost her friend of 10 years, lost a joint business venture.
She has always put a man before everyone, including herself. It's quite sad that she thinks being in a relationship is the most important thing in life. It's like she craves any form of male attention and changes herself to what she thinks they want. Sad that a women in her 30's still doesn't know who she is as she's worn so many masks for the men in her life. It's the kids I feel sorry for. She's still blaming her upbringing for how fucked up she is and yet is oblivious as to what she must be doing to her own kids by putting a man before them. Continuing a cycle of destruction. Whatever people think of Jenny she was the one constant that kept Lindsay grounded and while Lindsay may be acting like she isn't phased I think the loss of her best friend will inevitably be the breaking of her long term.

Reactions: 24

goldieheux

Just finished reading this thread and another one is about to start ha…

As an It Galz listener and former X Galz subscriber I felt really sad after reading Jenny’s post confirming the news. Seeing it in black and white seemed so final to me. I was glad though that J finally ‘broke her silence’ and thought it was a well written statement. I don’t think any of us could take the waiting here any longer lol.

Though I have to say from reading this thread the amount of times people saying that it was a publicity stunt as well as people still speculating that someone posting is Lindsay or every third person is L’s sister (those who are even a smidge positive to L) is beyond annoying! It derails the thread. The new Tattle theory for the fallout would obviously be explosive if true but again it is one of many reasons.

I have to say I do feel very sorry for L, judging by her posts on Patreon/Discord she is really scrambling to make things work and she must be so, so anxious. There’s no textbook response to this awful situation so I personally don’t blame her for saying she isn’t in the wrong and she will speak about it in time. IF J has f**cked her over then of course you’d feel really resentful if J is seen as getting all the sympathy. So she must have felt she had to back herself since now even subscribers are being harsh.

A lot of people here seem married to the idea that L is in the wrong but when you take a step back…if L was the one to F Jenny over why would Jenny become so passive and not be the one to take over the brand. To me it just doesn't add up if L did something unforgivable. I wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of either of the girls though - I’d imagine J to be incredibly stubborn and L to be tough.

Nice to see J enjoy her new hike life - it would have been nice for her to afford the same view on the podcast when she very harsly judged anyone doing commercial or anything that didn’t fit within her ‘cool, indie’ aesthetic. She is the girl who would sneer and snigger at you wearing crocs in 2020 but happily wear them in 2021 yet claiming to have worn them in 2017 🤣

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t believe anyone ever put a gun to Lindsay’s head and forced her to over share. That’s on her. The fact that Jenny was that bit more reserved (debatable, she’s just not as much as a hot mess as Lindsay) isn’t Jenny’s fault. She can’t manufacture things that didn’t happen just to please her audience.

sarahhartigan94

I’m censoring her user and face. You can see his profile in the screenshot of the recording there. She says “this photographer guy has been asking to do shoots with me for a while and I was like ok ok but I’ve always been busy, I have work and stuff. I was about to reply to him there and this morning I put up like my body on my story and he goes where can I see your uncensored nudes? So that’s what I’d be dealing with if I went to the photo shoot” Then she says she’s naming and shaming him and asks ppl to block and report him. She shared it on her priv stories so it obvs didn’t make it to Twitter
This could be anything it shows nothing it doesn’t even show the DM he supposedly sent her so doesn’t really seem at all credible like

Jellybb

VIP Member
Someone has been using the word of the day toilet roll…… it seems we have moved on from “narrative” 👏🏽
New buzzword seems to be “perpetuate” 👀👀👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23