It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they knew him FIRST... šŸ˜†

The way they're going on with the For Those I Love thing is making me cringe so hard. I know best mates of Dave's who aren't throwing around the "I've know him for YEARSSS" card like they are. Don't know why they can't just share the album without flexing that they know him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn't gas that they can't just say "we're getting old". That's the main reason they can't relate anymore, hate instagram, hate pop music etc. Like they're just getting old. It's no coincidence that they were all cocaine and sex a year ago and now it's they're shacked up, engaged, on the dry etc. Drawing all these big profound, deep reasons as to why is so funny. Like hello, you're just getting old haha. This is what happens.

Just makes me laugh that they can't see that and rather than make space for the young ones and develop into something new they're staying in the same lane and just getting progressively shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't gas that they can't just say "we're getting old". That's the main reason they can't relate anymore, hate instagram, hate pop music etc. Like they're just getting old. It's no coincidence that they were all cocaine and sex a year ago and now it's they're shacked up, engaged, on the dry etc. Drawing all these big profound, deep reasons as to why is so funny. Like hello, you're just getting old haha. This is what happens.

Just makes me laugh that they can't see that and rather than make space for the young ones and develop into something new they're staying in the same lane and just getting progressively shitter.
Old?! Theyā€™re only early 30s! There are 70 year olds killing the game on TikTok and Instagram.... although maybe they do feel threatened by the new up and coming ā€œcool girlā€ scene they no longer fit. Donā€™t think itā€™s an age thing though

Reactions: 6
Old?! Theyā€™re only early 30s! There are 70 year olds killing the game on TikTok and Instagram.... although maybe they do feel threatened by the new up and coming ā€œcool girlā€ scene they no longer fit. Donā€™t think itā€™s an age thing though
I wouldn't say old, just older. Jenny is moving into a different stage of life

She's trying to put down the fashion huns on Insta (Sophie Murray) and trying to come across too cool to care
I had to look up who she was..if this is fashion I want no part in itšŸ¤£ these girls think once theyā€™re thin and smothered in makeup they can pull anything off..thereā€™s not one outfit I like on her page. And this post is 3 almost identical pics: the nude over-lined lips, vacant expression- just an arm in different positions in each pic?! How are people like this not SCARLET for themselves itā€™s pure narcissism I donā€™t understandšŸ§šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They have SoSueMe on X Galz today...prob an hour of them licking her hole. Canā€™t cope. Just cause Evan takes pics of her theyā€™re now bessie mates. But when they started their podcast it was to have real talk about bullshit influencers...now theyā€™re all over them...I have stood over most things theyā€™ve done but to me this is ā˜ 

they donā€™t have long left if they keep this tit up. Love them but feel so pissed off today. Defo makes me think about them differently.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They need to have a rethink on content and maybe try appeal to an older audience around the same age as themselves. Atm theyre a bit stuck- trying to appeal to a very young college age audience but being at a completely different age and stage of life themselves. I hate to say it but the podcast has gone really stale and repetitive, particularly Lindsays jokes and attitude

Reactions: 12
They need to have a rethink on content and maybe try appeal to an older audience around the same age as themselves. Atm theyre a bit stuck- trying to appeal to a very young college age audience but being at a completely different age and stage of life themselves. I hate to say it but the podcast has gone really stale and repetitive, particularly Lindsays jokes and attitude
U could see in her insta yesterday she has a pain in her hole answering other peopleā€™s inane relationship questions- sheā€™s on to a different stage of her life but the money payers want the sex drugs and disaster date content

Reactions: 6
They have SoSueMe on X Galz today...prob an hour of them licking her hole. Canā€™t cope. Just cause Evan takes pics of her theyā€™re now bessie mates. But when they started their podcast it was to have real talk about bullshit influencers...now theyā€™re all over them...I have stood over most things theyā€™ve done but to me this is ā˜ 

they donā€™t have long left if they keep this tit up. Love them but feel so pissed off today. Defo makes me think about them differently.
I know it feels not too long ago they were calling her tan dripping shite. So glad I don't listen to them anymore times are hard enough without listening to them rimming her for god knows how long

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m in between their ages and honestly I had no idea what this weeks pod was about, stick to your age gals keep it relatable for the people who have listened since day 1

Reactions: 5
Well they f*cked up having Suzanne on the podcast, that's for sure.
Their age demographic of listeners would have most likely fallen on Keilidh's side after that debacle. Highly doubt there's any hard hitting questions for SoSue on that pod...big hamper of dripping shite on the way for girls - Jenny will cream herself that she's finally getting a bit of #gifted products šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Well they f*cked up having Suzanne on the podcast, that's for sure.
Their age demographic of listeners would have most likely fallen on Keilidh's side after that debacle. Highly doubt there's any hard hitting questions for SoSue on that pod...big hamper of dripping shite on the way for girls - Jenny will cream herself that she's finally getting a bit of #gifted products šŸ™„
Her bfs hand down her shorts In her pic , wow.

Iā€™m in between their ages and honestly I had no idea what this weeks pod was about, stick to your age gals keep it relatable for the people who have listened since day 1
I also had no clue what they were on about, felt very very aimed at a much younger audience and I'm younger than both of them myself

Reactions: 2
She put up a photo again that go reported but forgot to put the second photo up where her fella had his hands down the front of her jocks šŸ™„. I presuming thatā€™s the one that got reported not that one she has reposted now.

Reactions: 2
She always gives me ā€œjust turned 17 and had sex for the first timeā€ vibes. When youā€™re young enough that itā€™s still cool to flex on the fact that you had sex. God itā€™s tragic. Your in your mid 30s Linz hun, everyone has sex. Sorry your cult religion messed your head up but you need to move on xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.