It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay with another anti cancel culture/anti “woke” rant on the new itgalz 😴😴

Reactions: 6
Tbh I’ve always felt Jenny’s style is following what is ‘trendy’ at that time. I mean I understand she doesn’t follow the real flash in the pan trends, but she does follow what’s generally ‘in’. She’s not that unique
She's trying to put down the fashion huns on Insta (Sophie Murray) and trying to come across too cool to care

Reactions: 9
Jenny comes across as if she’s so exclusive because she listens to Trisha Paytas and Ethans podcast and she knows all this exclusive “tea”. They really must be running low on content. Why would anybody want to listen to 30 year old Irish women talking about American YouTube drama, yet she’s too cool to talk about wedding plans 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenny comes across as if she’s so exclusive because she listens to Trisha Paytas and Ethans podcast and she knows all this exclusive “tea”. They really must be running low on content. Why would anybody want to listen to 30 year old Irish women talking about American YouTube drama, yet she’s too cool to talk about wedding plans 😂 😆
As someone who is keeping up with the Trisha drama, Jenny said A LOT of incorrect things on the pod. And acts like an expert. Actually drives me mad

Reactions: 11
Ngl I actually kind of enjoyed todays podcast, obviously not as good as their 2017 content (sorry pvssykat I said it) but its not far from the conversations they used to have. I prefer when they speak about that kind of drama over shite like sex and the city. I swear I can't hear another Carrie Bradshaw reference.

Also raging that they have their gossies episode on x gals kind of tempted to sign up but at the same time I don't want to judging by the reviews on the newer content

Reactions: 1
As someone who is keeping up with the Trisha drama, Jenny said A LOT of incorrect things on the pod. And acts like an expert. Actually drives me mad
Lol yeah also does she not realise how much of a problematic person Trisha paytas is 😂 kindly missed out on details like her driving into Jason’s house 😆 I feel like she just listened to one frenemies episode and decided she was an expert

Lol yeah also does she not realise how much of a problematic person Trisha paytas is 😂 kindly missed out on details like her driving into Jason’s house 😆 I feel like she just listened to one frenemies episode and decided she was an expert
Jenny tends to do that - if she likes someone she’ll litch just agree with everything they say about everything with no critical thinking or analysis. She was all for sticking up for Shane Dawson when he was cancelled last year (in the face of all the evidence against him) but now cos Trisha Paytas says he’s toxic, Jenny says he’s a dark, awful person. She’s no views of her own. Pure pick me vibes x

Said it before and I'll say it again - I will never understand why they have such a hatred towards Sophie Murray when they liked her at the start!?

Reactions: 12
I've seen her share some Trisha Paytas posts, what's her opinion of her? Trisha is a racist who associates with know rapists (and I'm not talking about that vlogsquard crew). I wasn't sure if she was sharing her tit ironically or what (still not ok)

Said it before and I'll say it again - I will never understand why they have such a hatred towards Sophie Murray when they liked her at the start!?
I think it was to get Sophie 'on their side' kinda thing and to form an alliance with her as she was gaining popularity quickly, which is a smart move on their part. Not a big It Galz fan anymore and never got Sophie as her style is just copying and pasting whatever she sees on Pinterest and others on Insta but I found the ep with Sophie so hard to listen to as Sophie constantly speaks over Lindsey in particular, constantly saying 'yah', 'yah', 'omg yah'. She just came across as unable to go against anything the It Galz were saying and scared to have her own opinion - just a real 'yes man' and the accent is so hard to listen to imo. As I said I don't really like It Galz anymore but I think Sophie is worse. She was also super quick to diss them when the Movember fiasco was happening but didn't even fully name it Galz or explain the situation so I honestly think it Galz shade towards her now is a bit justifiable. In saying that though I thought the It Galz were a bit condescending to her on the pod, claiming that they started the term 'girlies' or whatever but 'girlie whirlie chicken swirlies' is honestly so annoying so not defending Sophie. As you can tell, I don't get the SM hype at alllllllllllllllllll

Reactions: 13
I actually have started listening because it's so bad now. I laughed out loud listening to this weeks one when Lindsay told Jenny she didn't listen to the lil nas x song, the song they were going to base the podcast on. Jenny was floored haha. Lindsay then said "well I listened to half of it". Then the flexing on the For Those I Love album and knowing it and him. They're sooooooooo embarrassing. At one point Jenny corrected Lindsay on the origin of high heels :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: comical.

I can only listen to so many "I feel"s before I have to turn off. A good laugh for 20mins or so though.

Them going on like they are so over instagram. Instagram is over them. Like not getting invited to a party and saying "I didn't want to go anyway"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually have started listening because it's so bad now. I laughed out loud listening to this weeks one when Lindsay told Jenny she didn't listen to the lil nas x song, the song they were going to base the podcast on. Jenny was floored haha. Lindsay then said "well I listened to half of it". Then the flexing on the For Those I Love album and knowing it and him. They're sooooooooo embarrassing. At one point Jenny corrected Lindsay on the origin of high heels :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: comical.

I can only listen to so many "I feel"s before I have to turn off. A good laugh for 20mins or so though.

Them going on like they are so over instagram. Instagram is over them. Like not getting invited to a party and saying "I didn't want to go anyway"
I mean how long is the song ffs she's a dope 😂

The way they're going on with the For Those I Love thing is making me cringe so hard. I know best mates of Dave's who aren't throwing around the "I've know him for YEARSSS" card like they are. Don't know why they can't just share the album without flexing that they know him.

Reactions: 2
I actually found it quite interesting when they were talking about the Lil Nas song. You could tell how uncomfortable Lindsay was with it, but she was really trying to be cool and open with it. She was raised so strict and I think she said before she still believes in God (I could be wrong) so I would imagine something like that wouldn't sit well with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.