It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm how could anyone making a legitimate income afford to gift a Chanel bag and a Cartier bracelet in the space of 3 months all while living in a gorgeous apartment?

Reactions: 8
Hmmm how could anyone making a legitimate income afford to gift a Chanel bag and a Cartier bracelet in the space of 3 months all while living in a gorgeous apartment?
I'm sure many people could, but what I find concerning is why would someone buy so many ostentatious gifts in such a short space of time. It's just a red flag to me.

Reactions: 17
What in the name of God would Sosue have gotten these two to collab with? Eyeliner maybe? Have you ever seen them in real life? Their makeup and tan is woeful.

I'm sure many people could, but what I find concerning is why would someone buy so many ostentatious gifts in such a short space of time. It's just a red flag to me.
Yes I agree. But that’s about 10k worth of gifts. I don’t think many could.

Reactions: 4
Massive red flag. I learned this the hard way

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Massive red flag. I learned this the hard way
Also, everyone saying she is mad moving in with him with the kids, which I agree with. What about him? Why the duck would you want to move a woman and two kids into your house after a few months dating? It's mental!

Reactions: 21
I think the apartment belonged to her Granny. Nearly sure that was said in a podcast episode. I'm sure her parents will hang onto it.

Reactions: 2
I think the apartment belonged to her Granny. Nearly sure that was said in a podcast episode. I'm sure her parents will hang onto it.
The one she had before in Malahide was her Granny's. The one she has in Portmarnock is not.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice on Lindsay’s story recently someone asked her about baby names and she said she wouldn’t share incase she had anymore babies in the future. I don’t know why but I always thought she wouldn’t want anymore kids, I could actually see her getting pregnant really quickly to this new guy the same way she did with Jimmy.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice on Lindsay’s story recently someone asked her about baby names and she said she wouldn’t share incase she had anymore babies in the future. I don’t know why but I always thought she wouldn’t want anymore kids, I could actually see her getting pregnant really quickly to this new guy the same way she did with Jimmy.
I thought the same.

I think the baby name thing was more of a dig to that Laura girl that was supposed to have had the baby with Jimmy, she called him Sonny and apparently that was one of Lindsey’s baby names and Laura “stole” it. Even if she has no intention of having kids she probably just wanted the dig haha

Reactions: 15
I don’t believe for a second that they went to so sue headquarters last year and kept their mouths shut. 2 of the
Biggest mouths in Dublin. This was recent and Jenny jus removed the engagement ring. Why would they go last year and keep quiet when nothing was put in the pipeline or no products were given as freebies. This is a recent move and I believe it was set up after their live when they were reviewing Sue’s lipstick. I believe last year they were talking about Suzanne and Carla shitting in the wedding dress and guests being out of it on the big day. Sue the girl boss wanted to win them over and put that to bed, there all tatt the lot of them
Sorry to go off tangent and revisit this conversation I've just caught up after the weekend.

I've to agree that this picture was 1000% not taken in the head quarters last year. While Jenny did a good job removing her engagement ring, Lynz forgot to remove her Viveanne Westwood inspired pearl necklace which has only been in trend the past month!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Off the booze and won't reveal baby name preferences.. Hmm

Sorry to go off tangent and revisit this conversation I've just caught up after the weekend.

I've to agree that this picture was 1000% not taken in the head quarters last year. While Jenny did a good job removing her engagement ring, Lynz forgot to remove her Viveanne Westwood inspired pearl necklace which has only been in trend the past month!
The detective work here is strong! Nice spot gal

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hmm... Interesting but I don’t think so. Jenny has a long kind of fringe now and her hair is longer in it?

Reactions: 10
I think the new fella is minted based off the apartment on the south side, the Chanel bag bday prez and did anyone else notice the Cartier Juste un clou bracelet? that could be anything from 5-15k depending on the diamonds. I’d say Lindsay will cling on to this lad just to be a kept woman, that’s why she can afford to not care about the pod or social media anymore
Not a hope he’d move into her tiny place with the rads ripped off the walls.Just a pity the kids have to move school so quickly after mommy found some rich dick

Reactions: 5
Not a hope he’d move into her tiny place with the rads ripped off the walls.Just a pity the kids have to move school so quickly after mommy found some rich dick
Her juste un clou is a copy , the original cartier isint like that at the point of the nail. She probably ordered it on Amazon or Etsy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.