It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It had to be addressed cos Lindsay alluded to it so many times, it was embarrassing. I'd say Jenny was wondering wtf she kept bringing it up.
Sounded like a one night thing to me but Lindsay didn't seem to let it go.

Whatever about it happening, I'd be pissed ar it being out there if I was Jenny.

Reactions: 3
It had to be addressed cos Lindsay alluded to it so many times, it was embarrassing. I'd say Jenny was wondering wtf she kept bringing it up.

Whatever about it happening, I'd be pissed ar it being out there if I was Jenny.
Was very embarassing for Lindsay. Seemed like her little way of putting Jenny down while discussing her happy situation

Like I don't care how cool you are about relationships, your best friend having rode your fiance has to be a sore point 😂
My personal opinion, Lindsay is a better ride; I'd say that's crossed Jenny's mind at least once.

That'd be a seriously good episode though, delving into that and how they over came it - tbf it's definitely something that happens, particularly in Dublin when the dating pool is so small
I don’t know why but I’ve always got the vibe it might be something Jenny and Evan have laughed about together. Like at Lindsay

Reactions: 6
What do we think is worse-
A: marrying a guy who once fucked your best friend
B: your friend marrying a guy you once fucked.
I think B...

Yeah it’s always been awkward every time it’s brought up, and Jenny is always v quick to shut it down. Don’t blame her though, I would feel weird about it if I were Jenny. Like, it is just an awkward situation! Tbf, I imagine both of them, particularly Lindsay, have been with a fair amount of guys in Dublin that there was bound to be some overlap. Not slut shaming them btw, it’s just how it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New thread time, my input for title just to get discussion going is "Linds f**ked your fella, Jenny are you jella?"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Evan Doherty has probably shagged more women than the 2 divas have men put together……he was very fond of hook ups from online dating sites……FACT 😉

Reactions: 15
What was the religious sect Lindsey was in?
She is a born again Christian. She said on recent pods she is reconnecting with it too

Evan Doherty has probably shagged more women than the 2 divas have men put together……he was very fond of hook ups from online dating sites……FACT 😉
Yeah I remember Jenny saying on an early pod ( I think he was still booboo then) that he had slept with way more than her because she had been in a relationship for so long

Reactions: 3
New thread.....
your fella banged your bridesmaid ??
Evan loves an itgalz gee??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh v interesting. Gotta say, he wouldn’t be my cup of tea.

New thread.....
your fella banged your bridesmaid ??
Evan loves an itgalz gee??
2 girls, 1 c*ck ?!

or
Super (STI or leg) Spreaderz ? Jk...that’s prob a bit too mean. Maybe ‘Super Bullsh*t Spreaderz’...

New thread time, my input for title just to get discussion going is "Linds f**ked your fella, Jenny are you jella?"
Hahaha love it

Reactions: 5
Listened to the new episode this morning to see what their dynamic is like now. Oh my God I cannot believe how disconnected they were. Kind of bickering through the full thing. At the start Jenny full on admits she was with Evan before she broke up with the other lad. Was that a slip? I double taked. She said something like "when i started hooking up with Evan obviously me and my boyfriend split up pretty soon after". Then ended the podcast saying that at the end of the day you have to do what you think is right and with your morals 😅

By the sounds of things there they are colleagues now, not friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.