It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking the same*
I was thinking the actually. People on the Kneevo thread are doing the same paying for her onlyfans just to have a gawk?? Why continue paying for XGALZ if you really despise them that much? At the end of the day its a win for them having your money in their pocket

I was thinking the actually. People on the Kneevo thread are doing the same paying for her onlyfans just to have a gawk?? Why continue paying for XGALZ if you really despise them that much? At the end of the day its a win for them having your money in their pocket
I actually did really like the girls and enjoyed XGalz alot so I paid an annual membership last year to save a few bucks. Big regret now because I think their content is gone down the toilet but I'll be an XGal until September or something. I can keep ye updated on any tea though or the results of their duck, Marry, Kill games 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually did really like the girls and enjoyed XGalz alot so I paid an annual membership last year to save a few bucks. Big regret now because I think their content is gone down the toilet but I'll be an XGal until September or something. I can keep ye updated on any tea though or the results of their duck, Marry, Kill games 😂
I'm stuck with em too for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenny and Lindsay are in each others "bubble" with work and support.
And they where 2 meters apart from Adam
Why are people using a bubble as a way of meeting up with whoever they want? It’s not like you can pick a few friends and call them your bubble. The whole point of bubbles is that it’s for people who would otherwise be living alone and be vulnerable like single parents or the elderly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jenny and Lindsay are in each others "bubble" with work and support.
And they where 2 meters apart from Adam
Yeah but they’ve been hanging out and not social distancing around others with others e.g. Dave savage or whatever his name is.

why does Jenny always use extra big words all the time like on her story now , shut up we know you went to trinity
facetious seems to be her fave. *eye roll*

I can't believe how many people here pay for their patreon but slate them.
Really confuses me.
Yeah, I sometimes listen to itgalz but it’s more of a hate listen ... (yes, I’m bored out of my mind). I can’t imagine paying to listen to them though (although I do love hearing the tea from people who do).

I think what I would do if I really wanted to hear what tit they say on Xgalz- become a patreon like once a year. You get all of the episodes that have been released since Xgalz began and once your subscription is up you still have access to all of those episodes. That way you get your money’s worth (debatable) and only have to support them once. Then you can always do that again in a year or something so that you pay €6 or whatever it is for about 48 new episodes (and you still have the other episodes from your last subscription) rather than paying €6 a month for 4 new episodes.
HOWEVER, by becoming a patreon now, it feels like to me that you’re condoning their behaviour (I.e. breaking the COVID restrictions etc.) imho that’s not worth the tea.

Personally, I won’t be doing that. I can only handle so much before my brain starts to melt and I couldn’t justify supporting them at all really. I guess I somewhat support them when I listen to itgalz the odd time but they’ve gotten so boring that hate listening is no longer worth my time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Off topic-
Do you guys forgive Itgalz for their episode on rape/consent?
Also does anyone know if they’re all good with Rosemary now?
Last thing- has anyone heard the episode or have it? I only ever saw the transcript of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Off topic-
Last thing- has anyone heard the episode or have it? I only ever saw the transcript of it.
Things between them and Rosemary are definitely not good now. I dont think they ever apologised

Reactions: 1
Off topic-
They did apologise, Rosemary stated that on twitter and stood up for them over the Ick episode.
I'd love to see them have her on the podcast.
I "forgive" them because life is fluid and people are allowed to grow and change.

I'm just not into them anymore because the quality of content has really dropped.

Reactions: 14
If the two Johnny’s done a rape episode would they be so quickly forgiven.
I always think its up to the victim of the disgusting comment to forgive. Same if they made a racially insensitive comment. I personally wouldn't forgive them

Reactions: 3
I think "forgive" is a strong word, at the end of the day they can do what they want and they don't need me to forgive them lol.

BUT I think they showed their true colors with that podcast they were already always going on about how they are not feminists etc. which made me dislike them. Before that I enjoyed the pod , thought Lindsay was really funny but Jenny a bit annoying. I think I had already stopped listening to them before the victim blaming pod because of their regressive views, lack of research misinformation and then when I heard about that then whatever respect I had left for them was gone.

So yeah I wouldn't support anything they do now.

Reactions: 10
Off topic-
Yes like an earlier poster said, they did apologise to Romemary. On an X galz podcast when they were doing their own personal recaps of the year Jenny brought it up and explained they emailed her a few months prior and apologised. I am not that familiar with Rosemary tbh but seems she handled it with grace and replied to the girls email and accepted their apologisel I detected a lot of relief from Jenny in particular as she said herself it had been hanging over them for the last couple of years and it always would. Also sounded like Evan was a good influence here and told her it was the right and proper thing to do. Maybe part of it driven by being more ‘accepted’ in the small world of Dublin influencer culture.

Again I would agree with what someone said before it’s not about whether I forgive them. I didn’t listen to the podcast at the time but from the transcripts I wouldn’t need to as what they said is abundantly clear for all. Tbf I think the girls have grew a lot from that experience and maybe some of it is performative but sometimes you got to take people as you find them! They made a massive F up but they have paid the price!

The fact that we are all talking about it again reinforces that it will be a cloud that will hang over them...

Reactions: 4
Did they ever address why they went from being unapologetically feminist, to hating on feminists?
I understand they don't want to be associated with a certain type of feminist, but to be a true feminist is to want equality for all. They seem to think it means making men second class citizens.

Reactions: 7
They were never unapologetically feminists. They have always said they don't like feminism.

They try to be "cool girls" or "chill girls" that say they get a long better with men than women and laugh at feminists.

They're just ignorant.

🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
I am 99% sure I remember from their first podcast they kept describing themselves as "fine ass feminists".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find the only time they're interesting is when they're controversial to be honest. Opinions are boring, never thought through and fickle. Knowledge on topics is basic. Comedy level is poor. Funniest joke they've ever said is that they're comedians.

If they're not telling personal train wreck stories or in a scandal they're crap. Lindsay is a story teller. Jenny is a facilitator/hype woman. When they veer off that there's not much there but sex and the city shite talk and judgements on anyone who isn't gas enough to get them.

Reactions: 6
They were feminists until the consent episode and after the backlash they swung the opposite direction and threw away the title instead of taking responsibility for their words. Lindsay comes off as a men's rights activist now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.