It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They genuinely did seem sorry about the consent episode and seemed genuinely upset about the hurt caused. Seems like Linds sis did a lot of work on her to show her how problematic what they said was. However that said the mindframe has continued throughout other topics so it seems like their attitude towards women and men hasn’t changed. For example if there’s any discussion about how to deal with men being problematic in any way there default is to tell women to ignore them/stop being so sensitive/be more chill/guys don’t like that (as a previous poster mentioned before). They always go outa there way to understand and forgive the man in the scenario and see the woman as the unreasonable/dramatic one. I def don’t think they realise theyre doing this, they’re just always super sympathetic to the man in any scenario for some reason x

Reactions: 10
Lindsay’s birthday today and on her stories she mentioned she got a nice pressie from her bf in her stories and then the next snap she has a Chanel bag! Bf must be loaded.

Reactions: 10
Lindsay’s birthday today and on her stories she mentioned she got a nice pressie from her bf in her stories and then the next snap she has a Chanel bag! Bf must be loaded.
Ooooh really? She does but a lot of second hand brand bots on depop but fancy if the boyf bought it!

Reactions: 4
Ooooh really? She does but a lot of second hand brand bots on depop but fancy if the boyf bought it!
It a Chanel wallet on chain you’d never see one of those on depop which leads me to believe it’s an extravagant present. For the first bday together and all 👀

Reactions: 5
I am 99% sure I remember from their first podcast they kept describing themselves as "fine ass feminists".
100 percent this, then people picked them up when they said v unfeminist stuff so they dropped it so they could be pick me girls

Forgive but don't forget.

Why?
She will have rushed everything ( the moving in etc) if the guy has money so makes sense . No way it’s a healthy relationship if it’s going that fast and her with the kids and all

Reactions: 3
Just seems completely unhinged to me talking absolute shite?! Trying to convince us that she feels OK about things that she's clearly not OK with
Yeah the entire story was very sporadic in my opinion. Especially how one minute she was only speaking on patreon that she doesn't get paid to speak on Instagram then her next story was like oh I'm back talking on Instagram???
It was also very strange the way she spoke about upping her meds, not that I have any problem with people discussing taking medication as I believe it takes courage to acknowledge you have a problem and to do something about it but the manner in which she brought it up was very impulsive and odd

Reactions: 2
Just seems completely unhinged to me talking absolute shite?! Trying to convince us that she feels OK about things that she's clearly not OK with
Ah she usually takes the piss out of herself, she even said her dosage went up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can't help but think love bombing.
The one time I got love bombed it left me with a duck tonne of emotional baggage. I wish I'd walked away with a Chanel bag to carry it around in 🤣

In all seriousness I hope this isn't what it is and she is happy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.