It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t tell if your man Dave is 30 or 50🤷🏻‍♀️ I love the galz but feel like Lindsay is really rushing this, on the live last night she said she was looking for schools for Luna? looks like since Jenny got engaged at Christmas she’s rushing to settle down. Obviously don’t know the full details but that’s how it looks at face value

Reactions: 11
Can’t tell if your man Dave is 30 or 50🤷🏻‍♀️ I love the galz but feel like Lindsay is really rushing this, on the live last night she said she was looking for schools for Luna? looks like since Jenny got engaged at Christmas she’s rushing to settle down. Obviously don’t know the full details but that’s how it looks at face value
Oh really? As in like to move the children to a new school? Where is this guys based, like she looked like she was in her own home on stories

100% you've defo got it. Evan commenting on his recent pics, following eachother. How did you work it out?

Also why is she mocking Sophie Murray in her rant today I honestly love Sophie and have no idea where all the hate is coming from? I know about the lil beef but surely that's not something that would be carried on this long?
Jenny said him and Evan went cycling together so I went scoping through his stories and he was tagged, plus he sounds like a southsider which is where Lindsay moved to 👀☕☕

Reactions: 5
Jenny said him and Evan went cycling together so I went scoping through his stories and he was tagged, plus he sounds like a southsider which is where Lindsay moved to 👀☕☕
He looks every bit of a southsider

Reactions: 4
Oh really? As in like to move the children to a new school? Where is this guys based, like she looked like she was in her own home on stories
Yeah, she said she’s been going between the 2 houses and she’s moved to the south side of Dublin now

Is dave peelo not married to Fiona peelo? (Friends with roz purcell etc) ....unless I have it all wrong & they are siblings. Always thought they were married.

Reactions: 2
Is dave peelo not married to Fiona peelo? (Friends with roz purcell etc) ....unless I have it all wrong & they are siblings. Always thought they were married.
Yeah, had a creep on fionas page and they’re married😂 silly us just shows don’t believe everything you read

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird that Lynsey doesn’t follow that page
Hmmm could they have split up? I think a divorcee or someone who already has kids is much more likely to take on two kids. No hate just basing it off the single lads I know. Moving in with a new-ish gf and then taking on kids living under your roof are two huge milestones. Though stranger things have happened...

Seems a big deal to be looking at new schools for the kids...why the rush?! I like Lindsay and Jimmy put her through so much, she deserves her happy ending but this all seems beyond rushed.

Reactions: 3
Putting your love life before your kid‘s well-being is vile . She can’t be going on like someone with no kids - they have to come first and moving schools is a massive upheaval and shouldnt be happening after a few months ! Jesus Lindsay you are going to regret it big time , no one is saying u can’t have a fella but rash decisions when u have kids in tow in hugely irresponsible and selfish

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.