It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are not allowed into shop when retricting movements. Her family and kids were in shop and im assuming that they prob need to be tested since they were with her over Xmas. Crazy

Reactions: 11
You are not allowed into shop when retricting movements. Her family and kids were in shop and im assuming that they prob need to be tested since they were with her over Xmas. Crazy
Thats actually not true according to HSE. Which I think is ridiculous. I was tested just before Christmas and I was told if positive my partner could go to shops. Absolutely insane. I would imagine if someone is positive in one house the whole household (close contacts) shouldn't be allowed. Thankfully I didnt have it

Reactions: 3
Sure wasn’t she out and about drinking cans on the street with complete strangers when the rest of us joe soaps were on lockdown. I hope for both her children’s sakes that she will be ok, but I also hope this teaches her a very valuable lesson and gives her a massive kick up the arse to cop on.

Reactions: 18
Sure wasn’t she out and about drinking cans on the street with complete strangers when the rest of us joe soaps were on lockdown. I hope for both her children’s sakes that she will be ok, but I also hope this teaches her a very valuable lesson and gives her a massive kick up the arse to cop on.
I doubt it- I’m guessing she’ll come out and say it wasn’t too bad/government over hyped it, was worth it too see her friends, bla bla.

Reactions: 15
Thats actually not true according to HSE. Which I think is ridiculous. I was tested just before Christmas and I was told if positive my partner could go to shops. Absolutely insane. I would imagine if someone is positive in one house the whole household (close contacts) shouldn't be allowed. Thankfully I didnt have it
I work for hse your wrong in that information

Close contact which is what her family are must restrict movements. No shops or in contact with others

Reactions: 14
I work for hse your wrong in that information

Close contact which is what her family are must restrict movements. No shops or in contact with others
I also work for HSE too not that it should make a difference. Im afraid that is the guidance I was given. And im not the only person who was given that guidance in the last few days. Family member living in house permitted to go to shop for bread and milk was exact words used. No proof for you unfortunately as it was a phone call. Why I would make that up then go on to criticise it is beyond me also.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210105-215005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210105-215020_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not saying your lying but you have been misinformed. Its in black and white. Her parents and children are close contact. Therfore should be tested and absolutely 💯 restrict their movements as to the HSE guidelines

I'm not saying your lying but you have been misinformed. Its in black and white. Her parents and children are close contact. Therfore should be tested and absolutely 💯 restrict their movements as to the HSE guidelines

Reactions: 9
Had a look on HSE website also. Member of household isn't always viewed as a close contact. Bizarre

View attachment 373865

View attachment 373866

It was your choice of wording that led me to that assumption. I myself thought it was wrong and his parents dropped groceries to us for the few days thankfully. But yes that is the guidance given out to people not only myself. Her children especially should not be out in public. Even if they were tested with her, which they should have been. They would still have to restrict movements for at least 48 hours after (this may have changed since I was tested) so they STILL shouldn't have been out in public if given the same guidance as me. So irresponsible!!!!! Children touch everything!!!

Attachments

You work for HSE, you must know the guidelines.??? A close contact someone who spends more then 15 mins less then 2 metres apart.

You work for HSE, you must know the guidelines.??? A close contact someone who spends more then 15 mins less then 2 metres apart.
Yes I do know the guidelines? Did you read my comment????? Im literally giving out about the guidance I was given to me by the helpline? Where did I give you the illusion I didnt understand?

Mod edit: All, arguing with other posters is derailing. Time to move on, ignore a user or scroll past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
I know this is awful and I'll go to hell for saying it. But I hope she gets a right dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In this case you reap what you sow. She's really shown herself to be a fecking half wit at this stage whose ego and vanity outweigh her ability to assess what's going on and act accordingly. This straight talking cool girl persona she adopts is all fluff and shite. She knows feck all about anything. She's poorly read and educated and it's very obvious. And duck her for sneering at all us dopes actually sticking to the rules and trying to protect our families.

Reactions: 26
Is she acknowledging the fact that she was reckless as duck here? It’s hard to tell?
I thought so too!! Unless she's referring to whats being said here. She clearly does not care

On a lighter note how gorgeous is Jennys ring.
Its stunning 🥰 not at all what I thought she would have gone for. Although he probably picked it who knows 😅

Reactions: 4
She is one of those big mouthed people who always ends up getting her arse kicked my the universe. She will never learn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.