It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't help what her fella does so what's the big deal.. she didn't propose..
Yeah but neither can other girls help it if their fella do propose at Christmas. Yet she chooses to make them feel like d*cks by slating them.
One rule for it galz and another rule for us mere mortals.
It's quite ironic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Really bad photoshop on her legs in her most recent post, the blurriness gives it away

Reactions: 2
Ha anyone see a comment under recent insta post and it's a "Happy Christmas to u, Jimmy and the kids!" 🤣
Eh Jimmy is off riding half the population at this stage 🤣 that dirty bleep is more infectious than Covid.... Joke btw for any Covid extremists 😬View attachment 362860

Emmet gone all private.... The beginning of the end 🤣🤣🤣
Toy boy if that 92 stands for 1992! Lindsay is prob 32 by now?

Reactions: 3
Ah he’s gone on private now , it was public when she was sharing it first . He mustn’t like the attention
Honestly though, I don't blame him. Most influencer boyfriends/husbands are on private, unless they are influencey themselves.

Reactions: 8
Jenny is just showing that most of the things she slagged other girls for is clearly because she was jealous.

It is mad to me how conservative Jenny is when they try to protray themselves as so "alt".

Reactions: 20
Yeah but neither can other girls help it if their fella do propose at Christmas. Yet she chooses to make them feel like d*cks by slating them.
One rule for it galz and another rule for us mere mortals.
It's quite ironic!
Ah defo, they're obsessed with being "cool" 😂

Reactions: 6
Jenny is just showing that most of the things she slagged other girls for is clearly because she was jealous.

It is mad to me how conservative Jenny is when they try to protray themselves as so "alt".
Yeah I get the vibe Jenny is super traditional at heart

Reactions: 4
Yeah I get the vibe Jenny is super traditional at heart
Of course she is, wants the 2.5 nuclear family. Always got the impression that she was very snide regarding Lindsay's situation with baby daddies. Happy to play with Lindsay and act the bollix, but wouldn't catch her dead getting pregnant out of wedlock 😂

Reactions: 18
Of course she is, wants the 2.5 nuclear family. Always got the impression that she was very snide regarding Lindsay's situation with baby daddies. Happy to play with Lindsay and act the bollix, but wouldn't catch her dead getting pregnant out of wedlock 😂
could def see Jenny as a stepFord wife with kinky tendencies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised of the match in general to be honest... I always thought Roz Purcell had friend-zoned him but he was living in hope.... I would never think he was into that kinda circle Jenny and Lindsey were in... He seemed more socially and professionally behaved, with more "upper class" kinda circle

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised of the match in general to be honest... I always thought Roz Purcell had friend-zoned him but he was living in hope.... I would never think he was into that kinda circle Jenny and Lindsey were in... He seemed more socially and professionally behaved, with more "upper class" kinda circle
What is upper class?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.