It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess Lindsay got her wish about people “not being pussies”- coronavirus for herself and potentially her family members/friends and 6,000 cases and rising in the country. Great she sent out that message right before Christmas too to ensure as many impressionable young women listening as possible would heed her message over the break.

Reactions: 30
She deserves to get it. Think how many she spread it too. I hope she feels bad knowing that she has potentially killed people cause shes a lit witch. Grow up you selfish witch. From someone who works in a hospital watching people like her expecting to be treated. Seriously duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She was mixing with a good few people... like her mam, sisters, Jenny. Not one of them restricting their movements.
Pack of ar*eholes.
At least we don't have to look at her minge for a few days.

Reactions: 20
You don’t have to be rude...
You know the score here. You are pretty rude yourself with the accusations you make about people. So cut out the shy girl act. This is tattle , not Ma's who drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i think they are restricting their movements
Jenny was seen out and about yesterday. Her ma was out in portmarnock with the sister and Luna. Imagine how many people they've infected!
Only a matter of time she got it. Has been meeting people as she pleases, drinking in the streets, ignoring all the lockdowns and restrictions we've had to adhere to.
Good enough for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Jenny was seen out and about yesterday. Her ma was out in portmarnock with the sister and Luna. Imagine how many people they've infected!
Only a matter of time she got it. Has been meeting people as she pleases, drinking in the streets, ignoring all the lockdowns and restrictions we've had to adhere to.
Good enough for her.
you're allowed to go for a walk when restricting your movements

Reactions: 4
Interesting that she’s quite sick with it, I thought she must have it cos she’s been so quiet. Will be interesting to see what she has to say when she’s better. Will she make a uturn on it or stay quiet

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.