It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably caught covid from her riddled friends at a gaff party. bleeping morons have the number so high. Spreading covid and a complete disregard for their own families and others who are following guidelines. They deserve to get covid with the carry-on of the lot of them rant over

Reactions: 21
I don't wish it on anybody but as much as I find her funny, I think she has been grossly irresponsible in her social media content. I mind her talking some pish about "I could smell tit through the mask" and totally missing what the mask is for.

Reactions: 14
Yes covid is rampant now but tbh all the people I have seen on Instagram who have it right now are the ones who had been out galavanting and breaking all the rules. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 19
Heard that from a friend of a friend today 😬 at least that she’s awaiting a test. But to be fair loads of people are at the mo
‘To be fair’? Don’t bleeping think so. People who actually abided by the rules and didn’t see family or friends over Christmas aren’t awaiting tests.

Reactions: 24
I totally agree she was with at least 10 Xmas day, Jen, her friends, her fella. She was probably in that riddled apartment Pebbledash Farrell lives in with snorting coke and contracting Clamydia and Covid

Reactions: 11
Wait for the "Covid wasn't that bad" rhetoric...Lindsay is a danger.
They said in their podcast over Christmas that people and in particular businesses who abided by the government restrictions were “pussies”. The mind boggles. I thought they were in some way intelligent

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They said in their podcast over Christmas that people and in particular businesses who abided by the government restrictions were “pussies”. The mind boggles. I thought they were in some way intelligent
Lindsay said it, not Jenny.

Reactions: 2
Lindsay said it, not Jenny.
Oh really? I thought it was both. On a serious note, I hope Jenny is ok. She sounded quite down and sad on that podcast - I hope the pile on on Twitter about Movember didn’t affect her too much. I’d hate to see either of them genuinely affected by it.

Reactions: 5
Oh really? I thought it was both. On a serious note, I hope Jenny is ok. She sounded quite down and sad on that podcast - I hope the pile on on Twitter about Movember didn’t affect her too much. I’d hate to see either of them genuinely affected by it.
Yea, I think she said that all the pubs should have stood up to the government and stayed open and Jenny was like eeeh how? They'd just be fined for staying open haha

Ah I'm sure she is cheered up by now, she got engaged shortly after these podcasts were out!

Reactions: 5
Ahh you reap what you sow!
They're big and bold enough to take ownership for their tit hot takes. If Jenny doesn't stand by what Lindsay says on their joint podcast, then she can say so herself. I'll assume she agrees until stated otherwise

Reactions: 23
Ahh you reap what you sow!
They're big and bold enough to take ownership for their tit hot takes. If Jenny doesn't stand by what Lindsay says on their joint podcast, then she can say so herself. I'll assume she agrees until stated otherwise
I always wonder how authentic their friendship is , if they didn’t have the podcast would they still be as close ? They seem to have very different morals, it will be very different when Jenny gets married and Lindsay is still parading around in skimpy dresses and drinking cans outside 😂

Reactions: 10
I always wonder how authentic their friendship is , if they didn’t have the podcast would they still be as close ? They seem to have very different morals, it will be very different when Jenny gets married and Lindsay is still parading around in skimpy dresses and drinking cans outside 😂
Ahh that's kind of the catch with a few duos. If the unpop opinion wasn't making good money, jen and karla wouldn't be that close either I don't think.

Reactions: 3
Ahh that's kind of the catch with a few duos. If the unpop opinion wasn't making good money, jen and karla wouldn't be that close either I don't think.
I guess the difference is Jenny and Lindsay have been friends for years before the pod. How long are Jen and Karla? They don't seem like friends at all

Reactions: 8
I guess the difference is Jenny and Lindsay have been friends for years before the pod. How long are Jen and Karla? They don't seem like friends at all
Good point, I dunno but they are friends with L and J too so that's where they got their inspo

Reactions: 1
Hi I’m new I listen to their podcast but I’m not up to date on their controversies

There are 2 threads here on them to read and if you google it galz controversies it's all there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.