It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, Biden has had a couple of claims of sexual assault and inappropriate behavior made against him. Obviously nothing as vile as Trump, but there are some shady behaviors against women in his past. He's also made some pretty problematic comments/political decisions around race and racial justice. Basically, their comment isn't totally off.
The Trump team employed an entire team to rake mud on him and couldn’t find much. That says it all for me tbh. Yes Biden and the whole bussing thing was problematic. But really compared to what trump has said and done regarding people of colour and like, the multiple assault accusations and openly misogynistic comments - and BIDEN is the “dark” one? The gals just sound like they fell down a QAnon anti Biden rabbit hole on TikTok tbh x

There’s some pretty questionable videos of Biden around children. Not a trump lover either. I don’t understand enough about it.
That’s one video, created by QAnon and Trump supporters and spliced and cut in such a way, together with sinister music, to make him look as bad as possible. There’s never been ANY child abuse complaints against him much as the trump team tried to find them x

Reactions: 15
That’s one video, created by QAnon and Trump supporters and spliced and cut in such a way, together with sinister music, to make him look as bad as possible. There’s never been ANY child abuse complaints against him much as the trump team tried to find them x
This. Biden looks better than he is cos the alternative was Trump. But there is absolutely no evidence he is a child abuser.

Reactions: 12
The Trump team employed an entire team to rake mud on him and couldn’t find much. That says it all for me tbh. Yes Biden and the whole bussing thing was problematic. But really compared to what trump has said and done regarding people of colour and like, the multiple assault accusations and openly misogynistic comments - and BIDEN is the “dark” one? The gals just sound like they fell down a QAnon anti Biden rabbit hole on TikTok tbh x

First time posting about these eejits.
They are a pair of dangerous, mouthy, uneducated fools with a following of even bigger fools.
They hop on bandwagons so fast I don't know how they haven't broken their coccyx at this stage.
They make throw-away comments as if they're fact.
Trying to paint Biden as an alleged or possible child abuser/molester is pretty bleeping low; even by their standards. And they back it up with QAnon bullshit. :rolleyes:
That's like Debbie on FB telling you vaccines cause autism cos she saw it on YouTube.
Give me bleeping strength.
Someone please cancel this pair already.

Reactions: 25
First time posting about these eejits.
They are a pair of dangerous, mouthy, uneducated fools with a following of even bigger fools.
They hop on bandwagons so fast I don't know how they haven't broken their coccyx at this stage.
They make throw-away comments as if they're fact.
Trying to paint Biden as an alleged or possible child abuser/molester is pretty bleeping low; even by their standards. And they back it up with QAnon bullshit. :rolleyes:
That's like Debbie on FB telling you vaccines cause autism cos she saw it on YouTube.
Give me bleeping strength.
Someone please cancel this pair already.
Tbf they didn’t say he was a child abuser, just called him very “dark”. The only “dark” rumours I’m aware of is him being an abuser (which came from QAnon) x

Reactions: 2
Tbf they didn’t say he was a child abuser, just called him very “dark”. The only “dark” rumours I’m aware of is him being an abuser (which came from QAnon) x
Thanks for clarifying. 🙌
I wouldn't give them the pleasure of listening.

The Trump team employed an entire team to rake mud on him and couldn’t find much. That says it all for me tbh. Yes Biden and the whole bussing thing was problematic. But really compared to what trump has said and done regarding people of colour and like, the multiple assault accusations and openly misogynistic comments - and BIDEN is the “dark” one? The gals just sound like they fell down a QAnon anti Biden rabbit hole on TikTok tbh x .
Oh yeah absolutely, no way he is the "dark" one compared to Trump. That woman who worked with Biden did have a fairly credible story though and I always try to believe victims of abuse. I'd say they absolutely fell down some TikTok hole, though, we know they love their conspiracy theories!

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah absolutely, no way he is the "dark" one compared to Trump. That woman who worked with Biden did have a fairly credible story though and I always try to believe victims of abuse. I'd say they absolutely fell down some TikTok hole, though, we know they love their conspiracy theories!
I recall Jenny calling Trump ‘iconic‘ before and pretty sure they’ve called him a ‘legend’. They were just being controversial for the sake of it :rolleyes: They should learn their lesson and choose not to talk about current affairs/politics as they don’t have a clue. They even struggled to name who the Taoiseach was on a live last year...

Reactions: 9
They had this weird dig at Joe Biden in the latest pod saying it’s well known how “dark” he is. Sorry what? Other than the pro Trump and QAnon conspiracists I’m not aware of any dark stories lol. Meanwhile Trump been accused of multiple counts of rape and they didn’t once criticise him in 4 years. There defo secret Trump stans 😂
Let me guess, it was Jenny who said that Biden is dark? I swear she will say anything to be ‘edgy’. Like ‘I listen to red scare and love Reddit’ is not a personality hun. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of Biden, I just don’t hate him as much as Trump. But I find it very sus when someone who didn’t criticise Trump is quick to criticise Biden. Are you criticising him because you actually care about some of the tit Biden’s done, or are you just trying be edgy and different? (Or are you a secret trump fan...) Jenny, your ‘pick me’ girl is showing.

Also this comment made my night. So thank you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
sense some tension between the two of them in this ep. keelin moncrieff was brought up in their duck marry kill episode and jenny said duck whilst lindsay said kill, arguing that keelin went against them and trashed them etc. jenny defended her and then said "we'll I'VE sorted out my tit with keelin and have no problem with her". seemed awkward and imo isn't a good look on either of them. they should either be showing a united front or saying nothing

Reactions: 5
I'm no longer subscribed to xgalz so I haven't heard that but I disagree completely that they should show a united front or say nothing!

sense some tension between the two of them in this ep. keelin moncrieff was brought up in their duck marry kill episode and jenny said duck whilst lindsay said kill, arguing that keelin went against them and trashed them etc. jenny defended her and then said "we'll I'VE sorted out my tit with keelin and have no problem with her". seemed awkward and imo isn't a good look on either of them. they should either be showing a united front or saying nothing
Lynsey won't be long getting over it and commenting on her pictures as if they were best friends like the whole situation with Kneevo and Ross Hogan.. To go from hating and ranting about people so much to commenting on their pics and completely changing opinion of them the next dat was just so cringe worthy..
What happened with Keelin moncrieff anyway? I thought they were proper stans

Reactions: 7
Let me guess, it was Jenny who said that Biden is dark? I swear she will say anything to be ‘edgy’. Like ‘I listen to red scare and love Reddit’ is not a personality hun. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of Biden, I just don’t hate him as much as Trump. But I find it very sus when someone who didn’t criticise Trump is quick to criticise Biden. Are you criticising him because you actually care about some of the tit Biden’s done, or are you just trying be edgy and different? (Or are you a secret trump fan...) Jenny, your ‘pick me’ girl is showing.

Also this comment made my night. So thank you.
LOLZ. Welcome. 😁

damn the podcast has really gone to tit lately. I used to look forward to listening every week and now I can barely get through an ep. I just unsubscribed from patreon. cant take another boring quiz taking video and duck marry kill is just so overdone. not worth the money

Reactions: 7
Lynsey won't be long getting over it and commenting on her pictures as if they were best friends like the whole situation with Kneevo and Ross Hogan.. To go from hating and ranting about people so much to commenting on their pics and completely changing opinion of them the next dat was just so cringe worthy..
What happened with Keelin moncrieff anyway? I thought they were proper stans
I think they did a podcast with her way back when and then she went against them numerous times, in their own words and released a podcast about them or something. They have that mean girl mentality anyway, they also said about how they’d both kill Sophie Murray (in duck, Marry, Kill not literally 😂) because she went against them too but with aggression in their tone of voice.

why does Jenny always use extra big words all the time like on her story now , shut up we know you went to trinity
Expect lots more floury language now we've been insulting her intelligence. Shes the dictionary out as we speak :ROFLMAO:

I can't believe how many people here pay for their patreon but slate them.
Really confuses me.
I was thinking the actually. People on the Kneevo thread are doing the same paying for her onlyfans just to have a gawk?? Why continue paying for XGALZ if you really despise them that much? At the end of the day its a win for them having your money in their pocket

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.