Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaChaChaSummer

I’m sorry but one of them has their child there, headphones on, plonked in front of an iPad in the pram. Surely a boozy brunch is no place for a toddler.
this was an actual event she organised. there's like 7 people at it, not including the poor child in the pram! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that's a bit much tbh, going in on a woman's body and appearance in such a detailed way is pretty grim tbh.

Listened to yesterdays episode, I cannot believe that's what she released after getting so many new subscribers! Really really bad.
She has no issue slagging off Kneevo's body though? Don't give it if you can't take it.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
What's she on about now? What fake page?
I’d be very surprised if Niamh is actually writing to her from a fake page, I’d have expected that she be avoiding Lindsay like the plague in hopes this will all go away. It’s clear as day that Lindsay is going to go after her with a vengeance. Can’t imagine that Alex is happy being called out publicly either.

Last edited:

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I actually think fair fucks to her for calling Alex out, bout time he realises his gf is a dose. He’s not on TikTok do he doesn’t see how awful she is

SSnark

Chatty Member
To be fair if those tits are saggy I wish I had saggy tits. She’s a messy bitch but you can’t deny her bod is stunning.
Face card is waaay more important to have and that one gets haggard each time she’s on
---
Oh my god she’s not having a night out for her lil WhatsApp group fans 💀 what an absolute beg
Did she say there were 200 of them ? And 7 show up ? lol

• Haha

ChaChaChaSummer

Are you two new here?
I can’t understand why you’re so surprised. This is how she has always operated. This, the woman who got to keep the succesful itgalz platform in the split, which she rebranded as her own and couldn’t be bothered to put any effort into maintaining it.

more fool you for giving her your money tbh.
you're absolutely right.

i got sucked in, like an eejit

I personally think she’s dead right. Social media is fake who gives a shite stop deeping it so much, kneevo is a shit person and Lyndsey is just saying out loud what we’re all thinking. Notice how Kneevo is gone so quiet? It’s not “growth” let me tell you it’s because her fake mask is being torn off her infront of people and she’s scared. I like that Lyndsey and Ross are just finaly outting them all, hopefully they won’t stop until they end their careers because it’s sickening to watch people like someone you can see right through. 🙄

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Wait is she saying she went to the guards about that? Guards would tell her flat out it’s a civil issue and to kindly fxxk off. Did she go to the guards about the fully grown man trying to contact Luna?

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I tuned back in when she was outing kneevo but now I’ve lost interest again

something she should do that would actually be interesting is arranging lives with other content creators where she grills them with questions

Smallfry

Just to note that one party consent is all that is needed in Ireland. However, due to L holding person data and using it for/processing it for a reason outside why it is collected would be a breech of GDPR.

Using a recording and then monitising off of it, I wouldn't be too sure.

But if anyone was doxxed, I am sure they can reach out to the data protection office and ask where they stand in relation to it.

distraught007

There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number behind the account

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says Ingognito Q it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
She references Paul Stenson also, I think she’s going for the same approach he does? Which usually falls into bullying and harassment territory.
Yeah.. this won't be all over the place. BU was a whole thing. Are our numbers linked to our accounts? I only recall my email being needed to sign up. This boyfriend must know how to find underlying emails or something. The email address was probably the name of one of the 7-8 gals

If she'd have put my number in whatsapp last year, shed have seen one of her sister's acquaintances in the photo with me, what a lol.

Last edited:
Anyone else think its a ploy to get more followers? The girl she was speaking to kept engaging with her asking what ifs what ifs- but realistically if L was trying to expose you, youd just not engage because ya know she'll put it on the pod? I just find it very hard to believe

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
No offence intended, but are all these 3 accounts you name the one person?
Oh shit do you think so? 🤔 we had this lark on the burps thread, a few accounts talking to themselves was suspected aswell as accounts telling serious lies, happened on Sanda Murphy’s one too and mods called it.
I guess L and her internet sleuth will let us know if someone is the owner of 3 accounts 😂

sorry ETA I didn’t realise it was you foxy Roxy, i’m sure you saw it go down on the burp thread 😂