Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanks91

VIP Member
Did the person engage long on the phone with L? She should of just hung up. If someone working in IT or in a mobile phone provider gave out details that would be a sackable offence surely. I think this could be taken further by whoever has been exposed. Also to add loads of people have been named over the years and they are all soon forgotten. Picking a person out of 7 isn't rocket science.
She said on her TikTok live Friday night that the phone call was 18 minutes long

Reactions: 1

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages they made here. They figured out the general location of where they were from, relationship status etc. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number/email (I can’t remember) behind the account??? Is that legal?

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says IQ it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
She references Paul Stenson also, I think she’s going for the same approach he does? Which usually falls into bullying and harassment territory.
Was the photo posted here? Is that how they put it together?

Yeah it really was giving Paul Stenson vibes. Thinking he had the big scoop on something that was literally nothing.

The craic between herself and L was really good. Would like to see more of her lil lippys on the pod if the content would be good!
Agree with this I did actually enjoy the two of them, rat aside.

Where TF is Shauna she was hilarious. Why does L never give the content we actually want or even just answers!? It's been asked so many times where is she and what happened but silence on that and instead a deep dive on some unknown like

Allthebesthandsomes

Must be hard for Lindsay to come out with another pod when she sees how negative a reaction she’s had. Maybe it will be Amy Winehouse pod number 22
Jenny wasn’t as big a personality but probably had a better business head in some ways. They remind me of Liam and Noel Gallagher the way Lindsey will talk to her through her new pod. I dunno though if they did another one together there’d be big money in it for them???
---
Must be hard for Lindsay to come out with another pod when she sees how negative a reaction she’s had. Maybe it will be Amy Winehouse pod number 22
I kind of like the way she doesn’t take the hate seriously though, some of them are unbelievably precious. She will laugh off most things which I have respect for. I can’t say I’ve followed her for years though but at least she’s not threatening everyone who has a different opinion of bullying.