Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glitterguts

I see herself and Kneevo are both out in town tonight. I really hope they run into each other and L streams the encounter lmao.

Reactions: 12
She thinks she was the prettier one, she's thin but not pretty, likewise she's not ugly like but she's just an average looking woman and she knows it, hence the legs etc always on show, to showcase her thinness 🤷

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Just cos Lindsay decided to doxx someone for having an opinion on the publicly available marketed content she produces doesn’t mean anyone else should pay her any attention for it.

Its just a sideshow to distract from the shitshow.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
A recurring pattern for Lindsay tbh, it’s the same reason she constantly refers to the one night stand she had with Evan, ten years ago. And probably why she posted a photo from J and E’s wedding while the ceremony was still ongoing. She lives to cause trouble and her favourite target is other people’s relationships. Likely because she’s never had a happy or healthy one of her own, by her own admission.
She’s so unhappy. She’s the only one who can change that but she won’t because she’s too arrogant & lazy

Reactions: 11

Nosey07

She’s gone very quiet compared to the last 2/3 weeks. Is her 10mins in the spotlight over 😂 flop

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m confused…. Incognito queen definitely isn’t the worst and she speaks fairly about both women? No?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her little minions are loving this but when the shit hits the fan for L they will drop her & move on. She is a tragic character, billy big balls online calling everyone out but can’t handle being talked about herself. What a sad miserable existence she leads

• Heart

imthebadguyduh

I think she wanted to have her big exposé bloggers unveiled moment with Ramona all over again 😂

No one really cares except for the lippys in the WhatsApp I think

#transparency

VIP Member
Finally getting to listen.
You all had me nervous by being so quiet tbh.

I thought she had a willing tattler on, that would have made for a great pod but this felt a bit like harrassment and bullying. It made me uncomfortable and actually feel really sorry for the girl on the phone.
I didn't find any of the "rat" content interesting, if she was uncovering a super troll maybe but Incognito Q never even said anything particularly bad. People here have mum and body shamed L, I don't recall IQ ever stooping that low in fact many of us step in and say "too far"

I did like the banter between L and the other girl, would love more of her with a cohost. Sauna was gas, bring her back!
Did the person engage long on the phone with L? She should of just hung up. If someone working in IT or in a mobile phone provider gave out details that would be a sackable offence surely. I think this could be taken further by whoever has been exposed. Also to add loads of people have been named over the years and they are all soon forgotten. Picking a person out of 7 isn't rocket science.

• Heart

gabbysolis

I love what Jenny and Evan did with the kitchen! I’m not mad into cooking etc and couldn’t be arsed with big open plan kitchen, would love one tucked away like that and out of sight!! Definitely keeping it in mind for inspo

• Heart

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
There’s a name given too of the person who did the “sleuthing” so that person could easily be done for slander too should the doxx anyone and falsely accuse - the name from the podcast title you’ll find her in L’s followers once you look 🤮
Let her incriminate herself and whoever’s working on it with her! Anyone who’s been “found out”, get the Gardaí to investigate the manner in which your information was obtained in the first place. It may or may not be illegal, and then they’ve opened a whole new can of worms for themselves. No crimes have been committed on this Tattle thread, what’s she’s alleging she’ll do is criminal though. Any damaging information that she published that turns out to be of dubious quality, misrepresenting of a person or just false, will see Lindsay finding herself on the end of a VERY expensive lawsuit. She won’t need to worry about being boring with a mortgage when all is said and done.

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Why can L spot her opinions on shit and no one can say anything but we can’t have opinions here?
And who is “they” that are trying to “deplatform” her……why does anyone care that much about her bar people she is actively harassing? 😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Her daughter is lucky the father is stepping up for the lack of a mother she has. Ma pissed out of her head making up fake conversations on a phone while dad's taking her for the swiftie experience( no tickets but at least he's giving her a proper childhood experience)God love her.
It's really sad isn't it.

And I had to laugh at her saying... people are talking about her kids. Stop posting them ( and your behaviour towards them) on a public platform so !

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Doesn’t riona have a little boy and everything now?
someone told me before they were at a house party and she shit inside someone’s bed after getting with some fella

• Wow
  • Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Anyone who managed to listen to it give us a synopsis? She just seems like she’s having a manic episode to me, maybe she’s just always like this.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I can not believe all this stuff with that young lad Ross is still going on he was 15 and being dragged into online drama with middle aged queen of the yeast infection riding up her crotch shorts Lindsay and that gobby Kneevo he was 15. I don’t know any of the recent drama, I assume it’s the same shite being rehashed over and over because outside instagram and TikTok these people have no life. Jenny was always a better person than Lindsay she’s right to say nothing and let L off to destroy herself.

Reactions: 10