Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spray20

All that hype for zZz. Have been following L yearssss used to love her ‘content’ but wow she’s scraping the barrel, no one care who’s she’s outing. Going to the guards about someone who’s been online writing about her, she’s hardly going to out everyone on this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Foxy Roxy

Oh shit do you think so? 🤔 we had this lark on the burps thread, a few accounts talking to themselves was suspected aswell as accounts telling serious lies, happened on Sanda Murphy’s one too and mods called it.
I guess L and her internet sleuth will let us know if someone is the owner of 3 accounts 😂
I have absolutely no idea, I just dip in and out of this thread. I just noticed when you named them altogether that the 2 other accounts were invited by Incognito.Queen. Maybe it is all totally legit, I don't know 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Wait, so did L dox IQ to her ‘lil lippies’?

Just general advise to anyone - use a VPN, regularly clear your cookies, use a fake email for sites like this (and don’t use 2 factor authentication for it, also don’t use this email for any legit purposes) and be aware that if someone has your phone number they can get a lot of info on you. You don’t even need an IT expert to find out info using someone’s phone number, there are sites where you can pay for them to get that info for you.

• Sick

Allthebesthandsomes

Not saying this to be funny but she has the mental age of a teenager so most likely in her head she thinks it's okay to do so
Very embarrassing when one of her children is almost the same age as Ross
That’s true
She lives in a fantasy. The pictures of her saying she has a better body than a teenager? Eh no. Saggy aul one like me. But she’s a nice figure. She does zero exercise though. She’s a nasty piece of work.
But they are the most dangerous….shes nothing to loose. Jenny has a degree, a husband that seems nice and a house.
She also has class.
Lyndsey has a drink problem I think. Does the social welfare not class the patron as earnings?
Also where’s jimmy

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Wait, so people were aware of what was happening at the time and no one did/said anything then?
This has been discussed in both this and Kneevo’s thread with screenshots from the time. People were 100% disgusted by it all, but what could you or I do when his own family appeared to be allowing it to happen

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages they made here. They figured out the general location of where they were from, relationship status etc. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number/email (I can’t remember) behind the account??? Is that legal?

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says IQ it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
She references Paul Stenson also, I think she’s going for the same approach he does? Which usually falls into bullying and harassment territory.
Was the boyfriend’s name or something or company mentioned? If anyone knows I’d be interested to check if I work with him to report him. What he did was completely illegal as nothing can be provided without a valid court document. L using it as a methods of harassment and doxxing is illegal obtaining private information and this “fella” can be sued for this and if done with work equipment they’d also be investigated by data commissioner. I genuinely hope L is talking out her hole and someone didn’t risk their livelihood committing an offence to give her content.
---
So if you Google the details shared on this sleuth, her LinkedIn says shes actually a data protection officer. So that's interesting...
Is that the one listed in the title of the podcast or one of the lil lippies? The one mentioned I could only see is a translator for French

Smallfry

Just to note that one party consent is all that is needed in Ireland. However, due to L holding person data and using it for/processing it for a reason outside why it is collected would be a breech of GDPR.

Using a recording and then monitising off of it, I wouldn't be too sure.

But if anyone was doxxed, I am sure they can reach out to the data protection office and ask where they stand in relation to it.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She was too busy last night on some other rando wannabes live screeching away.

apparently L slept with Casper on kneevo’s sofa 🤷

• Wow
  • Haha

rainysoul

so confused about her exposing a tattler? didn’t she post a story saying that she wanted to speak to a tattler and encourage us to get in touch with her for an episode or am I dreaming?

so, did she lie about her intent? she just wanted someone to talk to her so she could “expose” their identity? cause that’s how i’m seeing this. bitter old lady

I unsubbed a long time ago coz the content was dire, but was tempted to sign up again and glad I didn’t now.

Do we think that clip of her screaming at a “tattler” was just her screaming into her phone pretending to talk to someone so people would sub? Like surely if she had juicy content she’d put it out?
I knew she wasn't going to do the Kneevo pod just like she'll never do the It Galz tell all but I did believe the Tattler one. Now I don't, there's no way she'd release that piece of pure crap if she was sitting on anything juicy.

We've been duped yet again!

imthebadguyduh

Honestly, if anyone’s named and/or contacted by L or otherwise - hand this “sleuth” person’s details into the Gardaí today. Make a report for harassment and incitement to hatred, then make a report with the Data Protection Commissioner against Patreon and Lindsay. The form to do so is here; https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact and the DPC is obliged by law to investigate and update you within three months. I’d also report the data breach to Patreon, who will themselves be liable for the misuse of data, and likely boot her off the platform. Don’t let this bully intimidate you.
You are apparently next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9